PDA

View Full Version : zombies?

bluelove23
30-05-2012, 02:15 AM
Anyone see that thing that happened 2 days ago in miami? Broad day light. Naked man was eating a guys face, and a cop screamed at him to stop, he growled, and they had to shoot him 6 times in order for him to die? I'm so freaked out

Sybilline
30-05-2012, 02:30 AM
I can't find it... Have a link? I have always liked the idea of being in a zombie apocalypse and trying to survive... But at the same time I only want that to happen in a different reality...

EDIT: found it... http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/may/29/miami-man-eating-face-lsd?newsfeed=true

bluelove23
30-05-2012, 03:14 AM
It won't let me post links but go to google and type in miami zombie, its all over the internet and newspapers

trappedinabody
30-05-2012, 03:37 AM
whyd they kill the guy? if he was naked he obviously had no weapons... isnt it against the law to shoot an unarmed person? shouldnt have been too hard to just grab and arrest the dude as they are trained to do... then atleast they could ask some questions!

however...

5/16: McArthur High School HazMat Situation
Students, Teachers Decontaminated After Breaking Out In Rash
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/16/mcarthur-high-school-contamination_n_1521764.html

5/19: No confirmation on chemical at Fort Lauderdale International Airport
http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/terminal-2-evacuated-at-fort-lauderdale-airport-in-hazmat-scare

5/21: Police: Man bites woman in Westchester http://www.mysuburbanlife.com/westchester/newsnow/x639948018/Police-Man-bites-woman-in-Westchester

5/23: I-285 reopens after hazmat incident
http://www.wesh.com/r/31112110/detail.html

5/23: Man Bites Cousin’s Nose Off
http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/Man-Bites-Cousins-Nose-Off-153100125.html

5/24: Second Broward school reports mystery rash http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/05/24/2815003/second-broward-school-reports.html

5/25: Hazmat Called After Kids Exposed To Pesticide On Bus: Hazmat, EMS Respond To Lake County, FL School
http://www.wesh.com/r/31112110/detail.html

5/25: ‘Disoriented’ passenger subdued on flight in Miami http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/05/25/passenger-restrained-on-flight-to-miami-arrested/

5/26: Naked Man Allegedly Eating Victim’s Face Shot And Killed By Miami Police
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/26/naked-man-eating-victims-face-killed-miami_n_1548359.html

5/26: Florida Doctor Spits Blood at Highway Patrolmen After DUI Arrest http://abcnews.go.com/US/florida-doctor-spits-blood-troopers-face-dui-arrest/story?id=16436402

Sybilline
30-05-2012, 03:52 AM
Ahhhh zombies :( my house is not reinforced enough to survive an infestation T_T

contentest
30-05-2012, 03:54 AM
This is what happens when you deny people's right to commune with the earth through the natural holy plants that have evolved alongside us for hundreds of thousands of years: people eat legal, lab-conconted chemicals and then each other.

Or possibly it was an actual zombie attack that is being covered up by the government, and in fact Miami has been nuked off the map already. Anyone you hear supposedly reporting from there is a government plant, and your friends and family in the area have been replaced by actors. The only way to know for sure this is not the case is to personally go there... and who wants to go to a radioactive, zombie-infested nuclear blast site?

Or possibly, just possibly, that's not it at all.

What's really interesting is, okay fine, so you're having a severe psychotic episode and you're gonna do something off the charts crazy. The possibilities must be endless, so why did he end up specifically eating face among these infinite options? Is it that the zombie genre is all the rage right now and therefore at the top of the pile of subconscious ideas? Or maybe it's the other way around, that we all immediately think zombie attack because it's at the top of our subconscious, when in fact what really happened was the guy switched consciousness with a bear, and this was a bear attack.

And right now, somewhere in the depths of Canadia, a man trapped in a bear's body is running around in the woods wondering what the hell is going on. Or more likely he freaked out in the bear cave and thought he was going to be eaten, started attacking the other bears to protect himself and then got killed in self-defense.

What a sad, albeit symmetric idea. But in every one of these scenarios it still reminds us of two things, don't change your consciousness too rashly, and always remain calm and centered before you act.

Sybilline
30-05-2012, 04:04 AM
This is what happens when you deny people's right to commune with the earth through the natural holy plants that have evolved alongside us for hundreds of thousands of years: people eat legal, lab-conconted chemicals and then each other.

Or possibly it was an actual zombie attack that is being covered up by the government, and in fact Miami has been nuked off the map already. Anyone you hear supposedly reporting from there is a government plant, and your friends and family in the area have been replaced by actors. The only way to know for sure this is not the case is to personally go there... and who wants to go to a radioactive, zombie-infested nuclear blast site?

Or possibly, just possibly, that's not it at all.

What's really interesting is, okay fine, so you're having a severe psychotic episode and you're gonna do something off the charts crazy. The possibilities must be endless, so why did he end up specifically eating face among these infinite options? Is it that the zombie genre is all the rage right now and therefore at the top of the pile of subconscious ideas? Or maybe it's the other way around, that we all immediately think zombie attack because it's at the top of our subconscious, when in fact what really happened was the guy switched consciousness with a bear, and this was a bear attack.

And right now, somewhere in the depths of Canadia, a man trapped in a bear's body is running around in the woods wondering what the hell is going on. Or more likely he freaked out in the bear cave and thought he was going to be eaten, started attacking the other bears to protect himself and then got killed in self-defense.

What a sad, albeit symmetric idea. But in every one of these scenarios it still reminds us of two things, don't change your consciousness too rashly, and always remain calm and centered before you act.

Your ideas scared me for a minute there :) Yes I think people are now either secretly or admittedly wanting an infestation so they will try to make everything lead to that --- who knows by thinking this way it might actually happen --- if collective consciousness is indeed real.

bluelove23
30-05-2012, 04:14 AM
They had to shoot him because he wouldn't stop eating the other guy, I definitly would not have wanted to touch him, if it was drugs they probably would have but since the guy definitly looked zombie mode everyone freaked out and probably thought about movies...****ed part is he didn't stop eating the guy the first few shots fired, they had to hoot him twice in the head...ever watch zombieland?

bluelove23
30-05-2012, 04:42 AM
This really freaks me out...like he growled at the cops and everything, that dosnt scare anyone else

iScorpio
30-05-2012, 05:16 AM
-snip- Anyways, back to the original topic, I only believe to the 'zombies' Voodoo practitioners make.. using special drugs, and burrying someone alive.
And if I'm not mistaken, I heard they cut part of the brain out to make the body malfunction, or something like that. Scary stuff.
If you've seen the Serpent and the Rainbow, it's about this professor who goes to Haiti and gets into trouble and ends up getting burried alive.. I've never seen the movie, but someone close to me has.. She said it scared her to the core.. lol.

Snip by SF Staff

Sybilline
30-05-2012, 05:24 AM
This really freaks me out...like he growled at the cops and everything, that dosnt scare anyone else

it did kinda scared me. even the cop said that it was like The Walking Dead. very interesting. :)

Sybilline
30-05-2012, 05:29 AM
Troll.
Anyways, back to the original topic, I only believe to the 'zombies' Voodoo practitioners make.. using special drugs, and burrying someone alive.
And if I'm not mistaken, I heard they cut part of the brain out to make the body malfunction, or something like that. Scary stuff.
If you've seen the Serpent and the Rainbow, it's about this professor who goes to Haiti and gets into trouble and ends up getting burried alive.. I've never seen the movie, but someone close to me has.. She said it scared her to the core.. lol.

I agree with you, a few years ago, people didn't really think much about zombies because they were about evil dead bodies crawling out of their graves because of some crazy evil power. but then filmmakers introduced the idea of chemicals causing mutations, viruses, etc, and it suddenly made more sense...

iScorpio
30-05-2012, 05:33 AM
I agree with you, a few years ago, people didn't really think much about zombies because they were about evil dead bodies crawling out of their graves because of some crazy evil power. but then filmmakers introduced the idea of chemicals causing mutations, viruses, etc, and it suddenly made more sense...

It is kind of scary to think that someone uses a drug to make them go all crazy to the point where they're biting peoples faces off.
I watched a documentary about Haitian voodoo and about zombies. They used a poison from a puffer fish that is found in Japan, Injected it into the person during a ritual, and burried them I guess.. scary, but I find it really interesting.

Sybilline
30-05-2012, 05:45 AM
It is kind of scary to think that someone uses a drug to make them go all crazy to the point where they're biting peoples faces off.
I watched a documentary about Haitian voodoo and about zombies. They used a poison from a puffer fish that is found in Japan, Injected it into the person during a ritual, and burried them I guess.. scary, but I find it really interesting.

Yes! I have read about that, I don't know if it is true but I have read that they are made to work in sugar plantations? It's efficient, they are not hostile, just "zombies" in that the only thing left in their brain is the bit that controls the motor movements of their body...

spiritualized
30-05-2012, 06:00 AM
The current Pharmacological & Psychiatric system is busy labelling you all with fictitious diseases & drugging everyone up on toxic poisonous drugs - creating a dumbed down zombified population - along with trance inducing mass media, an education system that makes people more stupid, & a World that is about control & manipulation through; chemical, psychological & electronic means. The only surprise is that your not all eating each other by now. Give it a while; especially when we descend the curve of peak oil - & a lot of you will be.

sesheta
30-05-2012, 06:13 AM
Just heard this on the radio tonight! The guy was high on something (can't remember what they said it was...) My boyfriend was all excited - he is SUCH a zombie fanatic, lololol!

Sybilline
30-05-2012, 06:28 AM
Just heard this on the radio tonight! The guy was high on something (can't remember what they said it was...) My boyfriend was all excited - he is SUCH a zombie fanatic, lololol!

My boyfriend and I are both zombie fanatics too! When we are bored and walking around we point at buildings and choose which ones are perfect "safehouses" but when I told him about this he was suddenly skeptical lol... >.<

Chrysaetos
30-05-2012, 08:11 AM
Or possibly it was an actual zombie attack that is being covered up by the government, Rofl

If you think a 'zombie' is real, then you need a reality check. :P

trappedinabody
30-05-2012, 07:30 PM
Rofl

actually, if you think a "zombie" isnt real, you need a reality check :3
http://skeptoid.com/episodes/4262
things like this have been going on for awhile

although i personally am not a believer of this hollywood zombie apocalypse

unless you take a different look at it... like instead of flesh eating dead people, id go with mindless "living" people...
which in that case the zombie apocalypse has already started!

contentest
30-05-2012, 07:36 PM
Rofl

First, did you read past the comma? :P

Second, I do not believe reality is to be taken at face value. It doesn't matter so much what something is, as why it is, what it does, and what it means.

Occultist
30-05-2012, 08:41 PM
Question: would Christians consider this a type of possession?

bluelove23
31-05-2012, 09:06 AM
Ok so the real question is, like *** is going on, I'm petrified, and I belive in acsenion, angels and the world being a better place but then this happens and ppl iv talk to says th apocolypse, like what about being all about love and 5th dimension

Sybilline
31-05-2012, 09:30 AM
http://skeptoid.com/episodes/4262

unless you take a different look at it... like instead of flesh eating dead people, id go with mindless "living" people...
which in that case the zombie apocalypse has already started!

Yup but with all the madness science has done in the past, it's only a matter of time, it only takes a tiny mistake, for them to become hostile.

Henri77
31-05-2012, 09:22 PM
I doubt Jeffrey Dahmer was a zombie.

Just a nutcase or druggie, most likely.

Anything is possible... but somehow this one seems unlikely to be an undead flesh eater.

Chrysaetos
31-05-2012, 09:39 PM
http://skeptoid.com/episodes/4262 (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/redir.php?link=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spiritualforums.co m%2Fvb%2Fredir.php%3Flink%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fske ptoid.com%252Fepisodes%252F4262)

which in that case the zombie apocalypse has already started!There's no such thing as the ''living dead'' who are on a mission to bite other humans so they become a ''living dead'' as well. Any case of a ''living dead'' is fiction.
There are people who sleepwalk though, perhaps you can call them zombies? :wink:

Henri77
31-05-2012, 09:47 PM
One can understand how horrified the Miami cop must have been, and why he panicked and emptied his revolver.
An instinctive reaction.

NekoTheCat
08-06-2012, 11:37 PM
a zombie pandemic actually scares the living hell out of me.
and sadly i see it happening because there are just too many experiments happening, which are being kept a secret, that one to develop zombies isnt something unthinkable - resident evil, anybody?

anything is possible, ANYTHING. after all, there are zombie ants, out there - how much till they develop this *infection* for humans as a bio weapon?

Usako
08-06-2012, 11:42 PM
http://www.emoticoner.com/files/emoticons/crazy-monkey/crazy-monkey-emoticon-088.gif Noooooooooooo!!!!

Though I still need to believe in the zombie theory, from the voodoo point of view I believe but that's not like the ones portrayed in movies and TV...
What I can say this episode was more of a cannibalism thing mixed with a powerful drug???

trappedinabody
09-06-2012, 05:17 AM
There's no such thing as the ''living dead'' who are on a mission to bite other humans so they become a ''living dead'' as well. Any case of a ''living dead'' is fiction.
There are people who sleepwalk though, perhaps you can call them zombies? :wink:

sure. as i said i dont believe that is going to happen. however, it doesnt have to be "living dead" like dead people coming back to life to attack... it could be like someone alive gets brainwashed from some chemical and needs to eat human flesh or something.
who knows! i just keep an open mind. expect the best but prepare for the worst ;)

Henri77
09-06-2012, 06:16 AM
CRIPES people , don't we have enough to worry about on this planet already?

Yeah, maybe all daisies will become carnivorous , or kittens will overnight turn into satanic bloodsuckers.

What, are your video games all busted?

Perhaps you can convince the neighbor kids their parents are really zombies.
That sounds totally cool! ;)

Henri77
09-06-2012, 06:26 AM
Don't wish to spoil anyone's fun. however... please continue

contentest
09-06-2012, 09:15 AM
Don't be hung up on words, now. Sure, I can see how there are no zombies in a certain sense of the word -- but you have to admit, if a psychotically aggressive man runs up and starts eating through your face and takes several bullets to the head to stop him, zombie or not, that's a zombie.

trappedinabody
09-06-2012, 10:07 PM
CRIPES people , don't we have enough to worry about on this planet already?

Yeah, maybe all daisies will become carnivorous , or kittens will overnight turn into satanic bloodsuckers.

theres no reasons to believe any of that! there is however reasons to believe these zombie stories.

although i have heard if a human and a cat were trapped in a room together for a long time, the cat would attempt to eat the human... a dog would not ;)

just because you dont want to believe something doesnt mean you should totally ignore it. i do not want to believe it either, but after reading these stories it is apparent that something seems to be going on.

NekoTheCat
09-06-2012, 10:26 PM

you probably dont know there are are actually carnivorous plants out there, and the largest of them measures 1m (3 feet?) in diameter and is actually a flower.... well, it smells nothing like a flower, but that's a different story, and it feeds on flies and other similar insects...
but there are carnivorous plants living in water as well, i forgot their names though, for both plants i referred to.

and we already have bloodsucking bats around, so maybe you should have come with a better mocking sample, maybe? plus, cats love raw meat and they do lick the blood off any meat you'd give them.... watching the animal planet chanel would help you though :/

peace