PDA

View Full Version : Shall We Continue In This?

eberuoba
27-05-2012, 02:59 PM
Bible says: Shall we continue in sin or you want to repent today!
Then say this prayer and confess your forgiveness of your sins.
Lord, Almighty God of our Fathers, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, and of their righteous seed: who hast made heavens and earth, with all the ornament thereof: who hast bound the Sea by the word of thy Commandment: who hast shut up the deep, and sealed it by thy terrible and glorious Name, whom all men feared, and tremble before thy power: for the Majesty of thy glory cannot bee borne, and thin angry threatening towards sinners is importable: but thy merciful promise is unmeasurable and unsearchable: for thou art the most High Lord, of great compassion, long suffering, very merciful, and repents of the evils of men. Thou, O Lord, according to thy great goodness have promised repentance, and forgiveness to them that have sinned against thee: and of thin infinite mercies hast appointed repentance unto sinners that they may be saved. Thou therefore, O Lord, that art the God of the just, hast not appointed repentance to the just, as to Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, which have not sinned against thee: but thou hast appointed repentance unto me that am a sinner: for I have sinned above the number of the sands of the Sea. My transgressions, O Lord, are multiplied: my transgressions are multiplied, and I am not worthy to behold and see the height of heaven, for the multitude of mine iniquity. I am bowed down with many iron bands, that I cannot lift up mine head, neither have any release : For I have provoked thy wrath, and done evil before thee, I did not thy will, neither kept I thy Commandments: I have set up abominations, and have multiplied offences. Now therefore I bow the knee of mine heart, beseeching thee of grace: I have sinned, O Lord, I have sinned and I acknowledge mine iniquities: wherefore I humbly beseech thee, forgive me, O Lord, forgive me, and destroy me not with mine iniquities. Be not angry with me for ever, by reserving evil for me, neither condemns me into the lower parts of the earth. For thou art the God, even the God of them that repent: and in me thou wilt show all thy goodness: for thou wilt save me that am unworthy, according to thy great mercy.
Therefore I will praise thee for ever all the days of my life: for all the powers of the heavens do praise thee, and thin is the glory for ever and ever, Amen.

Sybilline
28-05-2012, 01:14 AM
The churches in my country pray longer prayers than this, every Wednesday, Sunday, and other days... So far the people are still in a mess...

eberuoba
28-05-2012, 09:56 AM
The churches in my country pray longer prayers than this, every Wednesday, Sunday, and other days... So far the people are still in a mess...

Thanks for your respond. But longer prayer is not the issue, have you be Born again, Satisfy, Baptist with the Holy Ghost and Fire? with this longest prayer you pray in your Church. Someone can only buy what he/she need in the market.

Toolite
28-05-2012, 09:25 PM
Thanks for your respond. But longer prayer is not the issue, have you be Born again, Satisfy, Baptist with the Holy Ghost and Fire? with this longest prayer you pray in your Church. Someone can only buy what he/she need in the market.

I think its good ... if you want to share a word with everyone.. As Im sure you are aware that everyone chooses their own path based on their will but, it doesnt hurt for a person based on their beliefs to share information that that person really believes may help someone. So deep down you really mean to help not criticize or be critical. I can see that.

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!

Mayflow
28-05-2012, 11:13 PM
I am not convinced that I ever sinned. Who sits
in judgement of me?

Sybilline
29-05-2012, 12:53 AM
I am not convinced that I ever sinned. Who sits
in judgement of me?

Neither do I. At most I have sinned against people, based on their standards on what is offensive and what is not. That's about it.

Mayflow
29-05-2012, 01:02 AM
:D Neither do I. At most I have sinned against people, based on their standards on what is offensive and what is not. That's about it.

Personally, I don't think anyone but me can offend me and I have no intention of offending me. Solidarity.

norseman
29-05-2012, 07:35 AM
"Sin" is a tool invented by religions to allow control of the common people.

Toolite
29-05-2012, 05:01 PM
The book was created to make money and control.. Sin is actually a factor in our life cycle.. we are held accountable for our works.. thats not a lie. But, im sure many feel that they arent so they do what they like to others.. Thats where free will comes in.. Yes, God will allow you to do your will but, in the end you must come back to him..

I get the impression that individuals feel that there will be no penalty to pay but, if everything was not about our personal growth of our soul then we wouldnt even have problems and issues on earth... The issues are to help you develop and some we pass and some we fail and some are never attempted.

Toolite
29-05-2012, 05:10 PM

I think it gets complicated because the ones who say they love God sometimes are the ones that betray... and people in churches still have issues.. that wont change. It shouldnt be that way but, again thats life.. You have to be honest with yourself most importantly.

Another thing I wanted to mention to you and Im just talking with you not forcing my views on you..

By experience I've learned that when individuals attack an individual that is annointed doing God's work.. God attacks them.. Meaning sometimes we dont know who holds the gift so we do want to be careful of who we attack..and we never want to set an individual to fail.. or torment because we have the power or authority.. I saw where you mentioned something about individuals and I wanted to share that with you and anyone else that may read this thread.