PDA

View Full Version : The Violet Flame

Moonflower
25-05-2007, 04:45 PM
[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2][COLOR=black]Hi to all

I have been asked to tell some members about the Violet Flame that I often use for my Healing work so here I try to explain a little about it.

[COLOR=black]Violet flame/violet fire) is a unique spiritual energy that can help you in all areas of your life. It can heal emotional and physical problems, improve your relationships, help you to grow/develop spiritually, or just make life plain easier.

The flame is the essence of a unique spiritual light. The Violet flame comes from the violet ray, which has the qualities of mercy, forgiveness, freedom and transmutation.

The colour violet has long been associated with spirituality. The Atlantean

ljepotica
25-05-2007, 06:58 PM
Thank you very much for that explanation Moonflower.

I was thinking about it the other day as I've heard of it before.

Is there a certain time to use this violet flame?

Perhaps I am incorrect but I read somewhere that you have to be at a certain level (of reiki) before you can use the violet flame. Is this true?
I wlays thought that you had to go through a number of tests before you were qualified to use it.

I'm just asking out of curiosity:)

Thank you again.

Take care and have a nice evening,

S xxx

cweiters
25-05-2007, 07:41 PM
Thank you moonflower this is very intersting, can you please give me an example of how you connect with the violet flame?

Love to all
cw

Moonflower
25-05-2007, 07:55 PM
Thank you very much for that explanation Moonflower.

I was thinking about it the other day as I've heard of it before.

Is there a certain time to use this violet flame?

Perhaps I am incorrect but I read somewhere that you have to be at a certain level (of reiki) before you can use the violet flame. Is this true?
I wlays thought that you had to go through a number of tests before you were qualified to use it.

I'm just asking out of curiosity:)

Thank you again.

Take care and have a nice evening,

S xxx

Hi LJ & CW

No you do not have to be at a certain level but you do increase/amplify the energy over a period of time I will post the method that I use shortly when I have a moment :wink: ..

It is very enlightening & well worth the effort.

Blessings to you all Moonflower x

Moonflower
25-05-2007, 08:51 PM
How to invoke the Violet Flame enjoy..

Find a place where you won't be disturbed, and sit comfortably in a straight chair with your spine and head erect, legs and arms uncrossed and feet flat on the floor. Rest your hands on your upper legs, with palms facing upwards.

The violet flame is invoked through decreeing - a form of spoken prayer utilizing visualization and meditation. The ones that I use are I AM a being of violet fire! Or I AM the purity God desires! Take a few, slow deep breaths and centre in your heart. Start out slowly, giving the decree with love, devotion and feeling. Repeat the decree three or nine times to begin with but get used to the energy walk before you try to run :wink: ; you can gradually increase this to 36, 72 or even 144 repetitions. Repeating the decree amplifies its power and draws down more light.

Once you are familiar with the decree, you can close your eyes while giving it and concentrate on visualizing the violet flame. See yourself before a large bonfire, about nine feet high and six feet wide. Colour it violet in your third eye, and see the flames pulsating and undulating in endless shades of violet with gradations of purple and pink. Then see yourself stepping into the flame, so the violet flame is where you physically are. See your body as transparent, with the flames licking & curling up from beneath your feet, passing through and around your body, up over your head.

To those who have developed their spiritual sight, the violet flame appears as a physical violet fire. You may also be able to see the violet flame at work with your third eye.

You can also use the violet flame to help family and friends. Just visualize the violet flame around them while you give the decree, and add a prayer before you start.

Even after a few minutes of violet flame will produce results, but perseverance is needed a little bit like meditation it takes practice to penetrate old habits you would like to change. You can start out with just a few minutes of violet flame in the morning to help you through the day I find it is also a good way to use when I am going to sleep.

Experiment & enjoy u will be amazed.

Moonflower x

Enlightener
26-05-2007, 03:35 PM
I have been using the Violet Flame now for about 3 months. It is incredibly useful.

No, there are no qualifications to use the Violet Flame, all you need is your imagination!

I think we should clarify your use of the word Karma, Moonflower. Because it has gotten a bad rap over the years!

Karma is the present effect of your creations, present including past and future.
Karma is NOT some exterior ""force" which you have "work off". Karma, in the sense of an endless treadmill, is not real. Karma, in the sense of the experienced reality of one's creation/actions is the truest meaning of the word, IMO.

The Violet Flame is very real, and if you use it, via your imagination, you shall experience the benefits quite fittingly :)

I recommend a book called "

Moonflower
26-05-2007, 07:08 PM
Hi Enlightener

Wonderful news that you are working with the Violet Flame thanx for the book recommendation I will get a look at it.

As for Karma there is both positive/good & negative/bad each in it's rightful place for each of us :wink: ..

Namaste Moonflower x

[quote=Enlightener]I have been using the Violet Flame now for about 3 months. It is incredibly useful.

No, there are no qualifications to use the Violet Flame, all you need is your imagination!

I think we should clarify your use of the word Karma, Moonflower. Because it has gotten a bad rap over the years!

Karma is the present effect of your creations, present including past and future.
Karma is NOT some exterior ""force" which you have "work off". Karma, in the sense of an endless treadmill, is not real. Karma, in the sense of the experienced reality of one's creation/actions is the truest meaning of the word, IMO.

The Violet Flame is very real, and if you use it, via your imagination, you shall experience the benefits quite fittingly :)

I recommend a book called "

Moonflower
26-05-2007, 07:15 PM
Hi Everyone

A little more information for you after you have completed the Violet Flame.

After a little while, close the session with a prayer of gratitude. As always, it's good to express your thanks to the beings who have helped you. Thank them sincerely & honour them for the help/assistance they have given & will continue to give you in the future.

Thanks/gratitude to the beings is very important, not so much for them as it is for you. It helps us remain in a place of gratitide & acceptance of their help/assistance.

This receptive place will bring more help to you and help your desires come into the physical much quicker.

Moonflower x