PDA

View Full Version : A Prayer for Healing

barrynu
22-05-2012, 12:22 PM
I call upon God to calm my fears and to remove anything that may interfere with this healing. I ask my higher self to close my aura and make it so only energies from God may flow to me. No other use may be made of this channel except for the energies of the divine God Our Father and creator of the Universe.

(Visualize violet energy flowing from your crown charka into your energetic body and rotating clockwise in your energy body)

I now call upon Archangel Michael to completely seal and shield this Holy experience. I ask that anything that currently exists in this shield that is not of the energy of God, our father creator of the universe, be removed. I ask that the ascended masters and the angels remove any and all blockages, parasites, and self-imposed limitations both known and unknown to me. I ask for a complete healing and repair of my energy system by them.

Repeat-I am healed and forgiven, I am healed and forgiven, I am healed and forgiven, I am healed and forgiven, I am healed and forgiven, I am healed and forgiven, I am healed and forgiven.

I, (state your name) hereby revoke and renounce any and all pledges of allegiance, vows, agreements, and/or contracts of association that no longer serve my highest good, in this lifetime, past lifetimes, simultaneous lifetimes, and future lifetimes. In all dimensions, time frames, and locations, or anywhere else in the mind of God, our father and our creator. I repent for any bad choices where I made this problems for myself whether the results would become known or remain unknown to me. I now command all entities to remove themselves as these bindings are removed. They are to desist and leave my energy fields now and forever. They are to take all the links, blockages, devices, and energies implanted by them with them. I now call upon the Holy Spirit Elohim, God my Father and King to witness this dissolution of all contracts, vows, energies, and agreements that do not honor God my creator and my higher purpose. This includes all entities, beings, contracts, blockages, and vows both known and unknown that infringe upon the will of God creator of the world both forward into the future and retroactive into the past.

I now re-pledge myself to all the forces of Good and creation. I rededicate my physical, mental, emotional, spiritual and dream selves to the forces of Good from this time forward and retroactive into my past. I dedicate my life, my work, everything I think say and do, everything in my environment which serves me to the forces of Good. I further dedicate myself, and my own self-mastery to the ascension path. I now ask that the forces of Good witness my new dedication to their service. Let it be written in the book of life. May God the divine forgive me for any flaws so I may live my life free of negativity. So be it!

(Now is the time to heal and forgive collectively and of those aspects of yourself, and all who participated in your limitations in any way. Include anyone known and unknown.)

To the universe and the entire Mind of God and every being in it. To all the places I have been. To all the beings that are in need of this healing and the experiences that I have participated in whether they are known or unknown to me. Whatever is held between us I now heal and forgive. I call upon the power of God, Archangel Gabriel and the heavenly host to assists and witness this healing. I forgive you for all that needs to be forgiven between you and me. I ask you to forgive me for all that needs to be forgiven between you and me.

We are now healed and forgiven. We are now lifted to God to become what we should be. We are filled and surrounded by the forces of God and Love. We are free from all vibrations of fear, pain, hatred and anger. All negative energies, choices, and acceptance of guilt for things I did not do are now gone forever by the might and will of God the divine. I now call upon Archangel Raphael to transmute and re-qualify with the violet flame all of the energies that were taken from me. I ask that they be returned in their purified state of love, compassion, abundance and kindness. Once these energies are returned to me I ask that those channels through which my energy was drained by negativity be dissolved completely. I ask that I be freed by the powers of the divine God. I ask that all the forces of Life and God witness that this is so.

I ask that God be with me. I ask that Archangel Michael mark me with his seal so that I may be protected forever from the influences that prevent me from doing our God the divine creators will. I now give thanks to God the divine, the ascended masters, the angels and archangels, and anyone else who has participated in this healing and continuing enlightenment of my being. Thank you all