PDA

View Full Version : 2012

Sweet_N_Petite
22-05-2012, 07:01 AM
I am not new to this board... I used to frequent here a few years back. - A lot happened in my life between the end of 2009 and now. A lot of changes have occured... but nothing would have ever have been able to set me up for the changes that 2012 has brought into my life. Never, ever... have I ever felt so many revelations, self-realisations, wanting-ness to be alone, tears of anger, joy, sorrow, pain, and happiness all at once... like I have in the past 5 months.. mostly starting in March. - And it isn't just me... it's others who are also in tune with their spiritual awareness. - But my God this has been difficult. - How is everyone coping with these changes???? I can hardly keep up with myself. I also find that those who are in my same shoes have not been able to find a stable relationship.. is it because we can't hold onto our own emotions.. let alone the emotions of another human being we want to hold close to us? - This is something else I am having issues with. Anyway. I hope all is well with everyone. My old account name was StarDust~

Namaste

<3

Larcuza
23-05-2012, 02:48 AM
Newcomer here. Welcome back. The journey of life is a hard one, and time will only tell what changes are in store for us but we can choose to accept or reject these changes. I believe fate is a revolution, and our destinies, I think, are our reactions to these occurences.

If that doesn't sound to bogus.

Regards,

Larcuza

ribiq
24-05-2012, 01:31 AM
Synchronicity every day, intensifying experiences in altered states, more and more is happening.

"I really believe that we are now in a relationship to the transcendental object at the end of time, such that the revelations are daily; the unfoldment; the connectivity. We can see light at the end of the tunnel." -Terence McKenna

Sweet_N_Petite
24-05-2012, 03:35 AM
Larcuza, Welcome! Thank you for your input. - I am choosing to accept most of these changes. - and Yes I somewhat have the same beliefs as you do when it comes to fate, and destiny. I do believe we have control of our own fate... but destiny is something the universe controls. - or is it the other way around? lol. What you said makes a lot of sense though. Our lives are based on what we think... the universe is always listening to our thoughts... conscious, and sub-conscious... as scary as that is.

ribiq- yes more and more is happening every day!! - I was speaking with a co-worker/friend and we both agreed that it feels almost as if we're bi-polar. we're EXTREMELY happy one day.. and the next... depressed... and for no reason what-so-ever. - So strange.

Adrienne
11-06-2012, 05:29 PM
Welcome back Sweet_N_Petite ! :hug3:

Sounds like some very emotional times, like a roller coaster at times with the ups and downs.

I hope things improve for you.

Dream Angel xx

LPC
12-06-2012, 11:18 AM
DA, I was just about to write the same thing! SNP, I do so hope that you find the person who is right for you. Try to feel positive and loving at all times, and things will work out. Warmest best wishes!

Adrienne
12-06-2012, 01:02 PM
Nice LPC, we were thinking on the same wave lengths. :smile:

knightofalbion
12-06-2012, 09:35 PM
Life is not easy. Many trials and tribulations. But the soul comes into its own, not in the sunshine but in the storm.

Every 'difficult time' provides an opportunity for soul growth and, ultimately, that's why we're here.

Stand your ground, do the best you can and trust that everything will come right in the end.

silent whisper
13-06-2012, 10:12 AM
Life is not easy. Many trials and tribulations. But the soul comes into its own, not in the sunshine but in the storm.

Every 'difficult time' provides an opportunity for soul growth and, ultimately, that's why we're here.

Stand your ground, do the best you can and trust that everything will come right in the end.

And when the storm passes the sun always comes out to shine once again..very true knightofalbion