PDA

View Full Version : Mother has cancer, in a lot of pain.

thehermit
22-05-2012, 05:36 AM
My mother has cancer and I was wondering if anyone could send her some relief (and if possible healing). I hate seeing her in pain and I feel like there is nothing I can do. I'm feeling kind of desperate and all I want to do is help.

Sorry, I know this is a lot to ask. But if anyone could help it would mean a lot to me.

Gr4ssh0pp3r
22-05-2012, 05:43 AM
My mother has cancer and I was wondering if anyone could send her some relief (and if possible healing). I hate seeing her in pain and I feel like there is nothing I can do. I'm feeling kind of desperate and all I want to do is help.

Sorry, I know this is a lot to ask. But if anyone could help it would mean a lot to me.

I'll pray for her.

MRDazzle
22-05-2012, 05:47 AM

Asking people to pray for your mother is NOT a lot to ask. We just went through this last Mother's day and I feel for you. You have a tough road ahead and I will pray for peace and strength for the both of you. In the meantime.. just so you know, keep talking to her in love.

blackraven
22-05-2012, 07:37 AM

the hermit - I most definitely will keep your mother in my prayers. I'm so sorry to hear that she is suffering. I'm sending positive energy to both of you as you battle with this terrible illness. I've been in your shoe with my mother when she battled cancer and she won. I wish the same for your mother. Best wishes to you both. :hug2:

Blackraven

Sarian
22-05-2012, 11:53 AM
I will send prayers and healing vibes for your mom, hermit. I hate to hear that she is suffering so with pain. Strength for you too. ((((((((((HUGS)))))))))

Native spirit
22-05-2012, 10:19 PM
:hug3: The Hermit,

Healing and Positive thoughts coming to you mother yourself and the rest of your family, its not as easy road,but our Thoughts are with you.

Namaste

Dragonfly1
23-05-2012, 12:49 AM
theHermit,
I have sent prayers for your mother and asked that she be given strength and comfort and healing in this very trying time for her......I also have sent prayers for you and your family.... many blessings and love xxx

Larcuza
23-05-2012, 01:55 AM
Sorry to hear, Hermit. Best wishes to your mother's recovery.

Sincerely,

Larcuza

Healingangelus
23-05-2012, 10:24 PM
Hi TheHeremit!! :hug2:

I´m a healer but I´m not permited to say that I can heal!
But I´ve seen already many healings to be done already through me and my healing already. I don´t and never took any money for it and will not start with it right now eighter.

So, I´m going to send her right now a healing and for the next 5 days or so! And please let us know, what she´s felt and how she´s feeling afterwards and so on,... that´s for me a way of inspiration. It always has been like that!

I´ll tell you in ahead of time, what she´ll be feeling which will be,... that her hands will become very hot. That´s a kind of cleansing of her Hand chakras unless she´d already gotten some distance healings already, then she may feel not so much heat.

She´ll also feel something like electricity going through her body, well that she may feel and something like ant runnings, a prickling sensation and so on, very similar like in Reiki only this healing modality is more straight forward!!

Das she too have a name?? And how about putting a picture in here or is there an under forum? If so, I guess, it´s too early for me yet to be allowed to enter it as a Newby right? Well then, a name´s for that matter fine too.

I´ll be starting right away and write again ASAP, when I´m done sending her and for how long I did it. Although I´m right now very tired because it´s 0:24 AM here in my country now, but I´ll still send her some and tomorrow even some more.

So I´m starting right now!!

untill later then,..

sincerly the Healingangelus :hug3:

Healingangelus
23-05-2012, 11:05 PM
Now I´m done!!

I´ve started at 0:24 AM - 0:43 AM and I was again awake, while I was doing that but your mother was getting pretty tired, I´ve felt her yawning so often. It´s ok if she falls asleep during that time and it´d be also of a good idea, when to send her again, at what time because I don´t know where you´re at. Best is, when she´s laying down and not driving a vehicle!

I´m from Europe and is she at the hospital? Is she getting that Radiation cancer treatment too, that cancer patients usualy get to do? I hope not because then, that my healing treatment will be useless! Radiation treatment is like pouring Oil into the flame and the healing is like a fire extinguisher!

So one needs to decide, wheter to pour in continuously Oil into the flame or to extinguishe it! I´ve treated once a woman who refused to get radiation treatment and she´d has (still) a cancer tumor, but it used to be 2,50 cm in size and after treating her over the distance for only two times because she didn´t take the second day of the treatment seriously enough,..

I then stopped my treatment but I planed it too for at least about 4-5 days to treat her and she knew that too but,.. as it had to come,... so it became to be. 5 months later she got herself checked up again and the Tumor had reduced itself to half of it´s original size!!

Well then, let me know if still interested, where you´re at, and her Only first name is and to tell her that she´s getting for a few days from now on or nights a long distance free healing treatment out of Europe!

sincerly, the Healingangelus

Sapphirez
23-05-2012, 11:09 PM
I don't want to be insensitive, but I also don't want to not say anything..
so I just want to say that I think there are some pretty good cures for cancer out there and a lot of emerging scientific studies. You could try google or other forums or perhaps here also, and a couple that I have heard about being successful are thc and something called dca. I think there are other things that have had success too tho.
and I'm praying for your mother and you all ♥

interesting and sweet post Healingangelus

Seawolf
23-05-2012, 11:09 PM

Sorry to hear that. :-( I know what it's like to have a loved one very sick and I feel for you.

This is probably a dumb question, but you never know.. is your mother seeing a doctor?

thehermit
27-06-2012, 07:01 PM
Thank you do much for all the love! It really moves me to see that strangers would help and feel empathy/sympathy for one another.

For extra information... I've only skimmed over everything so excuse me if I don't address everything/everyone. My mother fought breast cancer for two years. It spread throughout her whole body within that small period and developed in less than a month. Throughout her treatments she became an advocate, rayed heaily, and spent her remaining years helping others. She was one of the sweetest, kindest, and funniest women I know. She was truly my hero. Sadly, radiation and chemo was making her weaker so we stopped the treatments to allow her to transition peacefully. She had actually gone through all the treatments that they could on her body. She favors the advice of doctors over natural medicine and usually paired her healing with prayer. Every avenue available had already been met and science, in the end, didn't work out well for her (it was one of the reasons for her death actually). However, I do recognize that it is helpful for other people... but it just wasn't in my mother's plan I suppose. Throughout her decline hundreds of people came to visit her in the hospital and that alone was comforting enough. I never knew how many lives she had touched. I also feel, that in an odd way, her passing was a blessing. She had helped so many people and our difficulty was everyones gain. I saw people have old hurts and needs fulfilled in those few weeks There were reunions and new friendships built. While I couldnt appreciate it then, I know how much my other would have wanted that to happen. My mother passed but I know she is doing well. In fact, as weird as this may sound, she left her own body peacefully before her body actually passed away (body wasn't cold, organs weren't failing, etc). I'm confident that she's safe, blessed, and out of pain now.

I just wanted to come back and thank you all for the messages and prayers! It truly means a lot.

And major apologies for not writing back sooner!
:)

Love,

The Hermit

Healingangelus
27-06-2012, 08:46 PM
I feel like a failure................. http://www.smilies.4-user.de/include/Engel/smilie_engel_031.gif (http://www.smilies.4-user.de)

Somehow in this Forum, I´m not able to heal anyone or if so,
then they won´t tell me the truth about it ..........

I AM A FAILURE!!

http://www.smilies.4-user.de/include/Engel/smilie_engel_031.gif (http://www.smilies.4-user.de)

7luminaries
27-06-2012, 09:50 PM
I feel like a failure................. http://www.smilies.4-user.de/include/Engel/smilie_engel_031.gif (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/redir.php?link=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.smilies.4-user.de)

I AM A FAILURE!!

http://www.smilies.4-user.de/include/Engel/smilie_engel_031.gif (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/redir.php?link=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.smilies.4-user.de)

If you sent love and healing energy and prayers, you didn't fail.
It seems Hermie's mum went peacefully of her own choosing. Love and light could only have helped.

Peace & blessings to you --
And love & light to you to Hermit -- and prayers of support on your mother's passing....

7L

Healingangelus
27-06-2012, 10:13 PM
If you sent love and healing energy and prayers, you didn't fail.
It seems Hermie's mum went peacefully of her own choosing. Love and light could only have helped.

Peace & blessings to you --
And love & light to you to Hermit -- and prayers of support on your mother's passing....

7L

Thank you ........... :hug:

MYFIGO
28-06-2012, 12:25 AM
Don't feel as if you're a failure. Sometimes the best healing we can do is offer comfort as someone crosses over. Several people have asked me to be with their loved ones and send distant healing to them in their final hours. I had some amazing experiences and comfort to offer them.

I am sure she felt your healing and love.

Seawolf
28-06-2012, 02:13 PM
I feel like a failure................. http://www.smilies.4-user.de/include/Engel/smilie_engel_031.gif (http://www.smilies.4-user.de)

I AM A FAILURE!!

http://www.smilies.4-user.de/include/Engel/smilie_engel_031.gif (http://www.smilies.4-user.de)
You're not a failure, we don't decide who lives and dies in the first place. Healing is random, we don't know how it happens or if it's ever going to happen. If we could heal others, no one would be ever die or be sick. People that tell you that you can heal others usually don't tell you the whole truth. Healing our own hurts and fears instead of trying to heal others is much more productive because it spills out into the lives of those around us.

Native spirit
28-06-2012, 05:35 PM
:hug: Healingangelus,

Why do you think you are a failure, it doesnt mattter how much Healing you send out to anyone, sometimes it isnt enough. there are different reasons as to why,
if you send Healing and positive thoughts in the right way,its never a waste of time

Namaste.

Seawolf
28-06-2012, 07:49 PM
:hug: Healingangelus,

Why do you think you are a failure, it doesnt mattter how much Healing you send out to anyone, sometimes it isnt enough. there are different reasons as to why,
if you send Healing and positive thoughts in the right way,its never a waste of time

Namaste.
The reason why is because people die and there's nothing anyone can do about it. I've lost several loved ones and it broke my heart. The pain is very real, let people heal instead of speculating about why it happened.

Kaere
28-06-2012, 07:54 PM
Thank you do much for all the love! It really moves me to see that strangers would help and feel empathy/sympathy for one another.

For extra information... I've only skimmed over everything so excuse me if I don't address everything/everyone. My mother fought breast cancer for two years. It spread throughout her whole body within that small period and developed in less than a month. Throughout her treatments she became an advocate, rayed heaily, and spent her remaining years helping others. She was one of the sweetest, kindest, and funniest women I know. She was truly my hero. Sadly, radiation and chemo was making her weaker so we stopped the treatments to allow her to transition peacefully. She had actually gone through all the treatments that they could on her body. She favors the advice of doctors over natural medicine and usually paired her healing with prayer. Every avenue available had already been met and science, in the end, didn't work out well for her (it was one of the reasons for her death actually). However, I do recognize that it is helpful for other people... but it just wasn't in my mother's plan I suppose. Throughout her decline hundreds of people came to visit her in the hospital and that alone was comforting enough. I never knew how many lives she had touched. I also feel, that in an odd way, her passing was a blessing. She had helped so many people and our difficulty was everyones gain. I saw people have old hurts and needs fulfilled in those few weeks There were reunions and new friendships built. While I couldnt appreciate it then, I know how much my other would have wanted that to happen. My mother passed but I know she is doing well. In fact, as weird as this may sound, she left her own body peacefully before her body actually passed away (body wasn't cold, organs weren't failing, etc). I'm confident that she's safe, blessed, and out of pain now.

I just wanted to come back and thank you all for the messages and prayers! It truly means a lot.

And major apologies for not writing back sooner!
:)

Love,

The Hermit

My condolences on the loss of your mother thehermit :hug::hug::hug: I agree, she is no longer in pain and that can be taken as a comfort. If you need to talk about anything, my pm door is always open.

Love and comfort to you...

Racer X
28-06-2012, 11:12 PM

Cancer is an ACIDIC condition which often passes IF one is willing to ALKALIZE the body through proper diet. Movement is also required to move the cancerous condition out of the body. Classical Stretch combined with Meditation and dietary corrections will restore your mothers health but only if she is willing to live and make changes. If not, and many will not make changes, She should make her final preparations and you should begin to read: "Death and Dying by Elisabeth Kubler Ross"

Study those who overcame cancer through nutrition ........

:hug2:

Healingangelus
28-06-2012, 11:31 PM
Thank you all for your replyes.....

... i don´t want anymore....

thehermit
29-06-2012, 12:20 AM
@kaere: Thank you so much! That means a lot :)

@ Racer X: by the time I had written it, in hindsight, it may have been too late. Within days (actually, more like hours) she lost ability to move or respond to anyone. I do find that sort of information though and once I'm through with any sort of grieving I will probably look into it. However, right now I don't feel like it would be the best time. Thanks though! I have others in my life who have cancer, I will try to forward them this information. :)

thehermit
29-06-2012, 12:28 AM
@ healingangelus: 7luminaries & the others are right.

In terms of my mother, she chose to go. And boy did she go peacefully. The event was a *celebration* of her life that brought even some of the most expected together. A lot of people grew spiritually, found emotional support, and made connections when they needed it most. I feel like that was not only my mom's last gift but possibly even her purpose. Before she passed (and even after) a group of people had put more focus on their own health, their own spirituality, and some are even hoping to research cancer further. I have little doubt that she was meant to pass. And as for others death, hopefully this won't sound morbid, but I feel the same way. Sometimes it is in someones divine planning. Also, that person (if I understand correctly) should be willing and open to it. Otherwise it's like giving someone a paddle to help themselves but the person being to stubborn or nearsighted to see it.

What most important is the effort, the care, and love put into it and I was very moved by that alone. I think most people would be. Don't be too down on yourself. I hope you see this post and are truly able to feel the appreciation I have for you and everyone else on this forum.

7luminaries
29-06-2012, 02:00 PM
Cancer is an ACIDIC condition which often passes IF one is willing to ALKALIZE the body through proper diet. Movement is also required to move the cancerous condition out of the body. Classical Stretch combined with Meditation and dietary corrections will restore your mothers health but only if she is willing to live and make changes. If not, and many will not make changes, She should make her final preparations and you should begin to read: "Death and Dying by Elisabeth Kubler Ross"

Study those who overcame cancer through nutrition ........

:hug2:

Very good information RacerX.

Cancer often also has a LOT to do with emotional and spiritual states.
As much if not more than physical causes...which in many cases are a reflection of emotional and spiritual aspects or issues. Though the reverse can also be true...there is a feedback loop.

Often cancer is just another a pointer to look within and find resolution and peace and balance in our lives.

Not that dietary changes are not good and helpful, and sometimes key! But this seems to vary greatly from one person to the next.

Peace and blessings,
7L

Belle
01-07-2012, 07:44 AM
thehermit, I've just read this, I'm sending you thoughts of comfort as you grieve.