PDA

View Full Version : Spirits walking backwards

alycia
21-05-2012, 03:33 PM
I've read a couple of times that spirits walk backwards, but I have never seen this. Is this true? If so, why do they walk backwards?

Also, if you have seen this, what was your experience?

Thanks.

EsoterikEyez27
22-05-2012, 12:56 AM
I haven't heard that before. I have heard though that we generally see them "floating". A medium wrote that this was because the "other side" or the afterlife is superimposed upon our world but three feet higher. This means that pretty much we share our space with the dead but they are on a different vibrational frequency level which is why we normally cannot see or experience them. Think of it this way, if you blow a dog whistle the dog can hear it but you cant. Just because you didnt hear it does that mean that it doesnt exist? Dogs are in tune to a different vibrational frequency than us. Maybe this is why they also tend to see spirits more easily people. Hope this kinda answers your question or atleast gives you a new perspective.

EsoterikEyez27
22-05-2012, 01:00 AM
** mediums are also in tune to a different vibrational frequency hence why they can see the dead and communicate with them. you can also think of it like radio stations. so many different stations exist but when you're tuned in to just one your not aware of the others at all...kind of like if you are tuned into THIS reality you are not aware of the others existing around you because you simply arent tuned in so to speak. As you know sometimes stations get interference and you start hearing country music on a rap station..i guess thats kinda the same idea when we see the dead in our reality. The walking backwards thing is interesting though...where did you hear that from?

MYFIGO
22-05-2012, 02:09 AM
I've never seen any backward moving spirits. I have observed some that seemed to glide. I've also seen some move with lightning speed too... just a blur as they approach.

alycia
22-05-2012, 03:34 PM
** mediums are also in tune to a different vibrational frequency hence why they can see the dead and communicate with them. you can also think of it like radio stations. so many different stations exist but when you're tuned in to just one your not aware of the others at all...kind of like if you are tuned into THIS reality you are not aware of the others existing around you because you simply arent tuned in so to speak. As you know sometimes stations get interference and you start hearing country music on a rap station..i guess thats kinda the same idea when we see the dead in our reality. The walking backwards thing is interesting though...where did you hear that from?

What you said makes sense.

I heard this first when I read that spirits tend to walk backwards. This came from sources that were referring to voudoo and meeting spirits at the crossroads. I also saw it when reading about caribean beliefs and practices--it was once again mentioned about spirits. In the voudoo one, it was also said that the person meeting the spirit at the crossroads should walk backwards, and that would make the spirit comfortable since you are appearing and behaving as they do.

The other popped up the other day on My Ghost Story Caught on Camera--they filmed a spirit walking backwards.

But like you all, I have never seen a spirit walk backwards, and I have seen many.