PDA

View Full Version : Aliens that feed off Negative Energy

trappedinabody
20-05-2012, 10:03 PM
We all know the world is very different now. There seems to be a lot of negative energy circulating around every where I look. I heard a theory somewhere (cannot remember where, c2c am maybe?) about alien parasites that have invaded the Earth. These parasites feed off of negative energy and have the ability to cause us to emit negative energy by making us irritable or angry for little things or nothing at all. The only way to get rid of these things is by ignoring the negativity thus starving them. When you feel yourself getting angry, think about what you are getting angry about, does it really make sense to get angry over it? Is getting angry going to solve your problem?
This theory may sound a bit out there but I love the solution to it, whether it is true or not I wish people would start doing this!

Liet
20-05-2012, 10:25 PM
Everything is you.
There is no enemy.
The only reason the outside would be attacking you, is because of your own future self's will to be more balanced...

If you are too weak, attacks will come, to harden you... 'till you dont feel it anymore or become capable of retaliating.

If you do not use your energies... someone else will do it for you... so that you start learning how to faster create new ones (which is equal to grounding).

Negative enteties are sensetive light, they prefer darkness due to this (duh)... the radiation given off by someone whos aura is soley of the upper spectrum (ungrounded and weak) would burn their eyes, they hate it, therefore they attack its source to lessen this annoyance.

All things of a seemingly unwanted nature is caused either by imbalance or your will to grow even faster.. stop the blaming.

trappedinabody
20-05-2012, 11:06 PM
Everything is you.
There is no enemy.
The only reason the outside would be attacking you, is because of your own future self's will to be more balanced...

If you are too weak, attacks will come, to harden you... 'till you dont feel it anymore or become capable of retaliating.

If you do not use your energies... someone else will do it for you... so that you start learning how to faster create new ones (which is equal to grounding).

Negative enteties are sensetive light, they prefer darkness due to this (duh)... the radiation given off by someone whos aura is soley of the upper spectrum (ungrounded and weak) would burn their eyes, they hate it, therefore they attack its source to lessen this annoyance.

All things of a seemingly unwanted nature is caused either by imbalance or your will to grow even faster.. stop the blaming.

as i said below this was just a theory i had heard... I made no claims of attacks nor did i place blame on anyone or anything...

trappedinabody
20-05-2012, 11:11 PM
Everything is you.
There is no enemy.

well as i stated below, this is just a theory i HEARD. I placed no blame on any one or any thing and said nothing about "the outside attacking."
i wasnt aware there were people who are all knowing about negative entities...excuse me!

Liet
21-05-2012, 12:56 AM
well as i stated below, this is just a theory i HEARD. I placed no blame on any one or any thing and said nothing about "the outside attacking."
i wasnt aware there were people who are all knowing about negative entities...excuse me!

People digging into things as such are often scared by it.
Do you feel insulted? dont.
It was more so directed at everyone who believe in, and tell unnessessary scaremongering stories of things which seem to happend without reason out of thin air and that are very... very... evil.

trappedinabody
22-05-2012, 06:26 PM
People digging into things as such are often scared by it.
Do you feel insulted? dont.
It was more so directed at everyone who believe in, and tell unnessessary scaremongering stories of things which seem to happend without reason out of thin air and that are very... very... evil.

i dont understand what is so evil about it. if every one believed it and began to ignore the negative feelings, would it not be a good thing? you dont have to be scared of something to look deeper into it, just interested.

Liet
22-05-2012, 07:24 PM
i dont understand what is so evil about it.

"evil" was ment to be within quotation marks, signifying my annoyed sarcasm.

if every one believed it and began to ignore the negative feelings, would it not be a good thing?
You will not become balanced through ignoring the symptoms of imbalance.

you dont have to be scared of something to look deeper into it, just interested.

I never said it was bad to read about those things, but i saw that the first poster seem'd scared and thought it would be a good idea to dispel this irrasional fear with a dose of common sense.
Should i simply not have explained why theres no reason whatsoever to fear the unknown "evils"? is fear or ignorance one of your prefered states?

trappedinabody
23-05-2012, 04:32 AM
annoyed sarcasm? on a forum to share ideas and learn? how rude!
how else does an angered person overcome being so angry all of the time without learning to ignore his need to unleash this emotion?
you did say people who would dig into this are often scared, this is what i commented on...not that you said there was anything bad about it...
i was the first poster so not sure what you are talking about here, as i did not seem scared in my post whatsoever.
you are not seeming to be a nice person,
may you find peace.

Sybilline
23-05-2012, 04:42 AM
When you feel yourself getting angry, think about what you are getting angry about, does it really make sense to get angry over it? Is getting angry going to solve your problem?

Sounds good, but easier said than done. Will definitely make things better though.

Liet
23-05-2012, 12:20 PM
annoyed sarcasm? on a forum to share ideas and learn? how rude!
You are blaming me, for you not having a sacrasm detector?

how else does an angered person overcome being so angry all of the time without learning to ignore his need to unleash this emotion?
Retrace your negative emotions down to their roots, understand what caused them and do something about that cause, dont just block them at the surface, for then they will only build and build... eventualy it'll explode.
you are not seeming to be a nice person

Not nice? sure, but that is only because sometimes glitter and unicorns isnt the best way to deal with life and the problems that come along with it.

trappedinabody
23-05-2012, 03:36 PM
LOL once again i placed no blame.
i think you may have been infected with one of these "evil" suckers! (hope your sarcasm detector is tingling)
i feel nothing coming out of arguing with someone like you so i am going to end it here. sorry i annoyed you so much by posting a simple theory i heard that you had to be so rude on a this forum full of nice down to earth people.
of course glitter and unicorns is not the way to live life, but i dont see where i had suggested this either. although, becoming so annoyed at small things that you become very rude in a place to learn is not a very good way either...
MAY PEACE BE WITH YOU.

trappedinabody
23-05-2012, 06:18 PM
Sounds good, but easier said than done. Will definitely make things better though.
yes of course!
but most things are :)

Mind's Eye
23-05-2012, 06:29 PM
We all know the world is very different now. There seems to be a lot of negative energy circulating around every where I look. I heard a theory somewhere (cannot remember where, c2c am maybe?) about alien parasites that have invaded the Earth. These parasites feed off of negative energy and have the ability to cause us to emit negative energy by making us irritable or angry for little things or nothing at all. The only way to get rid of these things is by ignoring the negativity thus starving them. When you feel yourself getting angry, think about what you are getting angry about, does it really make sense to get angry over it? Is getting angry going to solve your problem?
This theory may sound a bit out there but I love the solution to it, whether it is true or not I wish people would start doing this!

I like to offer them a cheeseburger instead... :spam1:

Henri77
31-05-2012, 06:40 AM
We all know the world is very different now. There seems to be a lot of negative energy circulating around every where I look. I heard a theory somewhere (cannot remember where, c2c am maybe?) about alien parasites that have invaded the Earth. These parasites feed off of negative energy and have the ability to cause us to emit negative energy by making us irritable or angry for little things or nothing at all. true or not I wish

Yes,,, this isn't really news... or anything especially recent. IMO
Weather "alien" or neg spirits-entities ... there ARE entities that thrive on neg emotional-fear energy. Including fear within dreamstates.

As far as "invading earth" ...that may be an overdramatized perspective.
And I have no opinion-info on this.

I'd heard once, that the Arab-Israili conflict was a particularly appealing target to create hatred and such energy... and someone suggested it WAS an alien
presence that sought to keep it going. No personal opinion on this one...

Someone suggested the only aliens to really fear are those within our national power structures.

Henri77
31-05-2012, 07:53 PM
There ARE many ET races who truly want to assist us, (and have) in our evolution.
But they don't frequently get noticed by media or the public.

As they have been more discreet in their communications-activities, being aware of the cultural impact of a highly visible presence-contact.

There's no doubt many species (craft) are manifesting appearances to raise pubic awareness of their existence...especially in other countries..(where they're not shot down) . a gradual process.

Deusdrum
01-06-2012, 03:44 AM
I had a vision of a grey once while asleep in a car on a road trip sternly tell me with great criticism to get my act together and things to that effect. I have no idea what it was all about, it was during sleep paralysis. That's about as far as my alien encounters have gone thus far, as least to the best of my knowledge on the conscious level. Who did that visionary grey think it was, don't judge me maaan.

Henri77
01-06-2012, 08:44 PM
I had a vision of a grey once while asleep in a car on a road trip sternly tell me with great criticism to get my act together and things to that effect. I have no idea what it was all about, it was during sleep paralysis. That's about as far as my alien encounters have gone thus far, as least to the best of my knowledge on the conscious level. Who did that visionary grey think it was, don't judge me maaan.

One might wonder if you're both "related" in some way. (a possibility?)

I've just been looking back at Whitley Streiber's youtube interviews.
He's shared-learned a lot in the 25 yrs since his initial encounters...

The movie "Communion" is a bit too scary for me to rewatch.... but his varied encounters-books represent a fairly unique take on the Grey experience. And offers significant insight through his interactions with them.

As they have also learned how to approach humans in a manner, that is easier to deal with ... it seems. The hybrid ones especially.

Lyssa Royal http://www.lyssaroyal.com/
Has channeled them as well as other races for 2-3 decades.

This may be off topic, in terms of alien "energy predators" .... as that might be referring to the "reptilian species" ,according to some accounts

Deusdrum
02-06-2012, 09:22 AM
One might wonder if you're both "related" in some way. (a possibility?)

I've just been looking back at Whitley Streiber's youtube interviews.
He's shared-learned a lot in the 25 yrs since his initial encounters...

The movie "Communion" is a bit too scary for me to rewatch.... but his varied encounters-books represent a fairly unique take on the Grey experience. And offers significant insight through his interactions with them.

As they have also learned how to approach humans in a manner, that is easier to deal with ... it seems. The hybrid ones especially.

Interesting. I kinda associate the experience with parental expectation and the subconscious and conscious pressures that come with that for me.

I have heard a number of different takes on the greys, i'm not sure what to believe, but i suppose i am open to the possibility that it was some kind of actual contact. Interesting topic anyways. Makes me think of that one coast to coast am clip of Art Bell when he got that frantic caller that Tool also uses in a song on one of their later albums.

[/URL][URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ee3bld4lTG0 (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/redir.php?link=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatc h%3Fv%3DBdZFwFO-QV0)

If that caller is even for real that is.

Henri77
02-06-2012, 06:27 PM
Could be anything...but your strong emotional reaction is similar to many who've been abducted or approached in their sleep.

I WAS, but my encounters weren't frightening.
Weird but not intimidating-scary.

I have some sort of ET pastlife connection, according to varied messages, and childhood dreams, but have never pursued the source-location where I may have lived. At this point I don't feel it's especially relevant, any more than if I'd been Chinese or Congolese.

It seems there are 3-4 Grey "races" from different star systems.... with different levels of manipulated (cloned) evolution.
Many say they are a "future" offspring of humanity....or rather THEY say this.

Bashar the channeled grey hybrid has shared a lot of info on this. (Our ancient connection with ET's)

Deusdrum
02-06-2012, 09:14 PM
Could be anything...but your strong emotional reaction is similar to many who've been abducted or approached in their sleep.

Henri i think you've read something into my response that wasn't there. I had no emotional reaction whatsoever. It was just strange and puzzling, and i ending up shaking myself out of the paralysis. Not scary at all either. Interesting though, that is for sure.

Henri77
02-06-2012, 10:05 PM
Henri i think you've read something into my response that wasn't there. I had no emotional reaction whatsoever. It was just strange and puzzling, and i ending up shaking myself out of the paralysis. Not scary at all either. Interesting though, that is for sure.

Quite So... my error... sorry

It was a similar-current thread that someone mentioned an image of a Grey ET had spooked him...
And I confused-mixed the topics as they are similar. referring to his experience in error.

I'd heard said that astral entities also attack sensitives... in this manner. Induce fear and self doubt. I'm convinced many nightmares are just that.
Mine certainly were.

And the poster who mentioned Greys, said his son struggled with that.

Deusdrum
03-06-2012, 11:09 PM
Quite So... my error... sorry

It was a similar-current thread that someone mentioned an image of a Grey ET had spooked him...
And I confused-mixed the topics as they are similar. referring to his experience in error.

I'd heard said that astral entities also attack sensitives... in this manner. Induce fear and self doubt. I'm convinced many nightmares are just that.
Mine certainly were.

And the poster who mentioned Greys, said his son struggled with that.

Oh no problem Henri. Can understand how you could make that mistake, alot of people who have actual experiences seem to be afraid and disturbed in many cases. Interesting topic. As i say, i don't have any real experience myself, but i find it an intriguing subject, aliens in general that is. If real, and they are actually here then that has some pretty drastic implications. I get obsessed about watching ufo youtube videos sometimes. Seems that certain types of lights, triangular ones for instance are fairly common.

primrose
13-06-2012, 07:10 AM
Trappedinabody, I like your thoughts on this. Negativity feeds Negativity. I feel that we all would benefit from freeing ourselves of anger.

Henri77
13-06-2012, 07:24 PM
Trappedinabody, I like your thoughts on this. Negativity feeds Negativity. I feel that we all would benefit from freeing ourselves of anger.

Well fear attracts fear, as hate attracts hateful spirits.
Just one reason to watch our thoughts. As we attract like spiritual energies by what we create by our thoughts.

Depression is a perfect example...of this....IMO
I've found distracting myself from depressing thoughts-feelings by attending to something I love, changes the atmosphere, and depression evaporates.