PDA

View Full Version : I'm not even sure if this is the right thread, but...

wkiehl101
20-05-2012, 03:22 PM
...for some time, at one of my cases, when I am at work, I have been aware of another presence; I don't get strong feelings like I have in the past with similar situations, but just an occasional feeling that someone or something is present. I can't get a feel for whether it's a good or bad presence, why it's there, if it has anything to do with me or with the environment I'm in at work. Sometimes I hear noises in the house that I know have no rational explanation, and it's usually around those times that I'm reminded of said presence. One time, in the morning, there was an office chair in the kitchen/eating area in the morning that I know wasn't there when I came into work at midnight; I would have walked straight through the area where the chair was located, and would have walked around there multiple times to get ice and water from the refrigerator. Not a word was said by the man of the house, and I have never said a word about the things that I hear and feel (lest he think I'm nuts). But, I can't seem to get past what I've already explained; efforts to try to ask questions and trigger some type of response, don't work.

Anybody have any input?

Thanks...

P.S.: if you're a moderator and think this thread belongs elsewhere, please move it. Thanks.

Maynah
21-05-2012, 12:06 AM
Ok, this is second time I've read your post and the same image pops up so here goes. I'm seeing an elderly man in his 60's. Dressed in a dark suit. Short grey hair. He likes coffee and is a smoker. He is no threat. Just goes about his business. He appears sad, lonely. Would be interesting to know the history of the place. So no, you're not imaging things. Nothing to be afraid of. I would probably leave a cup of coffee out and see what happens ;) No just kidding. I would just acknowledge their presence and maybe ask them nicely not to bother you when you're working.

wkiehl101
21-05-2012, 10:17 AM
I don't think the house is more than thirty years old. I'll have to ask the current owner and see what he knows about the place. I assume there must have been something there before it, as it is an older and generally upscale neighborhood.

One thing I did forget to mention is that occasionally, I feel an urge or hear an inner voice telling me to look outside (that is, beyond the occasional intentional spot weather check) only when I do so, I don't see anything out of the ordinary. That urge was heightened this week when I heard something hit the window on the kitchen door, almost like somebody threw a tiny pebble at it. I went and looked out, even went out; but I saw nothing. Could that too have been the same spirit?

Maynah
22-05-2012, 01:00 AM
I don't think the house is more than thirty years old. I'll have to ask the current owner and see what he knows about the place. I assume there must have been something there before it, as it is an older and generally upscale neighborhood.

One thing I did forget to mention is that occasionally, I feel an urge or hear an inner voice telling me to look outside (that is, beyond the occasional intentional spot weather check) only when I do so, I don't see anything out of the ordinary. That urge was heightened this week when I heard something hit the window on the kitchen door, almost like somebody threw a tiny pebble at it. I went and looked out, even went out; but I saw nothing. Could that too have been the same spirit?

You are quite sensitive to spirit. I have replied to your pm re. tapping on window.