PDA

View Full Version : Healing diagnostic -reading?

Henri77
19-05-2012, 09:43 PM
I notice whenever someone has a healing-energy issue of some sort, or any spiritual "problem"
they get a variety of diff suggestions-guesses based on what folks know-have encountered.
Same for suggestions regarding meditation practices.

It occures to me. wouldn't it be lovely if someone came up with a diagnostic procedure .... like the diagnostic machines that some car shops use, to get a readout of varied functions ... so one knows ,exactly what needs attention, repair, tuning.

I'm certain spirit could manage this with the right healer-reader. (and this somewhat is what Edgar Cayce did)
A detailed diagnostic reading, focusing on health; physical, spiritual or emotional.

I've taken a seminar with a healer who does something close to this.. as he can typically spot potential medical issues before they physically manifest, and remove specific spiritual entities that cause problems, as well a spot energy-emotional issues caused by close family-mates.

Anyway,, a diagnostic psychic-spiritual procedure of some sort, could be a boon .. and feasibly there could be developed, a basic procedure one could learn to do on their own....

One thing ya gotta say about medicine... the standardization has enabled medics to learn from one another, things they'd never discover on their own.

I don't wanna hear" this can't work"... but if you do-know something like this. share it , or any resource you're aware of.

YES this is what medical intuitives do ... but I believe this is mostly after a problem is discovered..rather than a diagnostic-preventative reading.

Arfie
20-05-2012, 07:20 PM
If I ask my Chevy dealer to run a diagnostic on my Honda, then take it to a Ford dealer to fix the brakes and a Lexus dealer for the transmission, I am likely to end up with a dysfunctional car. And that is for the most common machine on the planet. Straight, human engineered mechanics.

I believe we already have many a system such as you described, with enough variations to keep us all eternally confused. Ya gotta pick one and make it work. Gotta have Faith and work your chosen approach.

Henri77
20-05-2012, 09:07 PM
Well I hear so many stories of folks who go from tharapy to tharapy looking for a solution. Or try varied healing modalities is search of a cure.

There MUST be a better way to find what's right for one , without so much trial & error, expense & suffering.

Yes, sometimes ,illness is a motivation to search, and leads folks to become healers.therapists, counselors. The search is an education.

But many suffer needlessly when the appropriate solution to mental, physical issues only is found by trial & error.
Even medical issues often resist conventional diagnosis.

The healer I mention often points out the true source of someones "medical" problem, that was incorrectly diagnosed-treated.

Spiritual diagnosis can perceive things conventional diagnosis misses.
Edgar Cayce demonstrated this countless times.

I'm certain some folks do this, yet we have much to learn, and new spiritual resources-understanding ARE emerging.

I'd heard of a portable medical scanner recently developed that can scan a persons body, much like the Star Trek device... but I don't know exactly what info it detects, as it's likely superficial, rather than truly diagnostic. Dunno.

MYFIGO
20-05-2012, 11:21 PM
Edgar Cayce was an awesome person. His abilities were amazing. Since I've only been doing healing for 3 years, I can't wait to see what I have learned in another 10.

Psychic healing has some of the same problems as medical treatment as it can be so many things and caused by different things. And even when I do provide healing... if that person continues to act and believe as he always did... his illness will soon return to him.

Also, the problem with psychic healing is that so much of what I encounter deals with spirit energy and symbols. Interpretation can be a challenge.

Funny thing about Mr. Cayce is that although he prescribed healthy diet habits for his patients... he didn't do it himself. He was just like the rest of us!

Henri77
21-05-2012, 01:36 AM
As I seem to recall, Cayce wasn't truly a healer in the manner of most, but channeled unique treatment methods for each client, specific to their individual need.

In that sense he was possibly more an advising diagnostician than a healer.
But a frightfully accurate one, If I understand correctly, his procedures.

Arfie
23-05-2012, 10:06 PM
That part of going from therapy to therapy is the part I feel was destructive to me. I was searching for microwave solutions and constantly disappointed when I did not find my Edgar Cayce to heal me instantly and forever. Instead I found myself with a head full of incompatable practices, theories and theologies.

I finally just picked one and resigned myself to the hard work of putting it into play.

daisy
23-05-2012, 10:47 PM
A healer should never take the place of a qualified doctor in my opinion, if you are ill or suspect that you have a medical problem a qualified doctor should be the first place you go, most healers are not qualified to diagnose.

Henri77
23-05-2012, 11:23 PM
most healers are not qualified to diagnose.

Entirely agree. It's likely a rare ability, at this time.
However even doctors have likely called on a medical intuitive for another resource.

That part of going from therapy to therapy is the part I feel was destructive to me. Instead I found myself with a head full of incompatable practices, theories and theologies.

I finally just picked one and resigned myself to the hard work of putting it into play.

This is what motivated this thread.
I've heard this frequently from healers,,, those who became healers after finally finding one satisfactory solution for an issue, after trying many varied modalities.

Aside from physical issues.
I have no doubt that many emotional, mental issues could benefit from an exceptionally gifted psychic diagnosis.

This may be a common, future solution that some of the extraordinarily gifted children may bring to us. Those who can perceive underlying causes traditional therapists cannot recognize.

Even a simpler issue... like "what meditation practice is best for me"
I suspect could benefit from inspired guidance.

Not exactly looking for a magic pill, but I suspect there are better ways on the horizon.

Tezorian
23-05-2012, 11:25 PM
I think you are, in a way, part of the diagnostics system. By using your gut feeling to go to the one you think can help. That person will then either be able to help or tell you where to go or what to do.

Henri77
24-05-2012, 02:43 AM
Well this is how things tend to eventually work ,yes.

But given the dizzying array of healers & modalities... one often feels confused where to turn. And it can be challenging to remain "objective" and unswayed by emotions, healers reputations and other factors.

I had an issue a few years ago. An unusual intestinal bug, that defied lab analysis by 2 doctors, and I luckily was referred to another doctor who guessed correctly what it was.
A rather rare and very antibiotic resistant strain. This particular bug tended to thrive following a specific antibiotic treatment which had been prescribed me following dental work.

I've also heard stories here, of folks (apparently attacked by neg entities), repeatedly sent to the hospital where nothing was found organically wrong.

Anyway... it's something to think about. The possibilities.

Henri77
24-05-2012, 03:01 AM
The healer I mentioned previously, whose seminars I attended a few times...

Several times he suggested that an illness of someone there, had been incorrectly diagnosed-treated and advised the person to be either retested, or tested for a different malady.. as he could psychically see the real problem-or cause.

Also, once he advised a young man he'd lose a lung to cancer within a specific timeframe if he continued smoking.

So, I'm quite convinced there are-can be alternate methods of diagnosis as well as preventative methods available to us.
At some point in time anyway.

I know nothing of medicine or psychology but suspect there's a lot possible we aren't aware of.

Visitor
21-04-2014, 11:02 AM
Many years ago I came across an interesting book, titled: "Matter in the Making", by George de la Warr. (1960).

It was about several machines he devised for diagnosing disease, especially before they manifest at a cellular level in the human body.
De la Warr, patented the 'Therapeutic apparatus'. You can find pictures of it with Google Image.

The story is, though his machines via a trained reader, diagnosed accurately, lack of scientific explanation of its operations, debunked De la Warr's reputation.
So many great scientists went down in flames that way - Tesla was one of them.
Anyway, the apparatus is basically a radionics diagnostic machine.

sups
22-04-2014, 10:33 AM
Hi henri…..
maybe you have already seen this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36GQou1gBGM
however this video has inspirred me quite a bit.

you question is similar to what i would ask…is there a system that one could share to enhance learning.