PDA

View Full Version : What is this is it Telepathy?

Goldenstairs
17-05-2012, 05:19 AM
I have for the longest time been hearing some one in my head and the some one tells me who he is.And it is one whom I love.I not onley hear him but also feel him and see him so strong its as if he were really right here with me.
But we have never met in person and have not talked in almost a year.Some how I actually feel his presence and its very strong.At times I know its real and really him.But some times I tried to shut him out because i don't know if it is him or just my mind.But inside I know it really is him some how.

skeptical
18-05-2012, 01:31 AM
I guess this is what I would call empathic connection, a connection deep enough for you to sense his presence through it. Such a connection allows for empathic/telepathic communications of all kinds with a greater ease than if it were with a stranger.

Goldenstairs
18-05-2012, 02:44 AM
I guess this is what I would call empathic connection, a connection deep enough for you to sense his presence through it. Such a connection allows for empathic/telepathic communications of all kinds with a greater ease than if it were with a stranger.

Thanks.
I agree on all you have said.

John32241
18-05-2012, 09:23 AM
I have for the longest time been hearing some one in my head and the some one tells me who he is.And it is one whom I love.I not onley hear him but also feel him and see him so strong its as if he were really right here with me.
But we have never met in person and have not talked in almost a year.Some how I actually feel his presence and its very strong.At times I know its real and really him.But some times I tried to shut him out because i don't know if it is him or just my mind.But inside I know it really is him some how.

Yes it is telepathy. May I ask why you have not talked with him in almost a year??

Thanks,
John

darbomb
18-05-2012, 10:07 AM
hi i'm new but seeing this well, i'll tell you a experience i had when i was at school roughly 12, 6th class.
Anyway there were rows of tables and seats in from of the class and the rest were adjacent behind me.I was doing the usual thing in class, i think i was reading something at the time and all of a sudden i started hearing this song in my head,i mean it was pretty loud, the song ''Eleanor Rigby'' at that age i sure wasn't a beatles fan not at 12 still not now actually..lol.And for some strange reason i felt someone else could hear it as well,you know when you know,anyway i lent back on my seat and look down the table.I spotted a kid named Barry and we actually looked at each other,it was about 4-5 seats down,we weren't really friends but i just knew.So i jumped up and walked down to him and asked Barry''can you hear that song;;? and he said yes.So i said ''is it the beatles'' and replied ''yeah it is''Just to make sure i even started humming the song and even threw a few words of what i knew(wasn't much) and it was the same answer, the teacher was around so i walked back to my seat and just carried on with the day.Funny thing thinking back, imagine how poor Barry felt experiencing that..lol.

Goldenstairs
19-05-2012, 04:55 AM
hi i'm new but seeing this well, i'll tell you a experience i had when i was at school roughly 12, 6th class.
Anyway there were rows of tables and seats in from of the class and the rest were adjacent behind me.I was doing the usual thing in class, i think i was reading something at the time and all of a sudden i started hearing this song in my head,i mean it was pretty loud, the song ''Eleanor Rigby'' at that age i sure wasn't a beatles fan not at 12 still not now actually..lol.And for some strange reason i felt someone else could hear it as well,you know when you know,anyway i lent back on my seat and look down the table.I spotted a kid named Barry and we actually looked at each other,it was about 4-5 seats down,we weren't really friends but i just knew.So i jumped up and walked down to him and asked Barry''can you hear that song;;? and he said yes.So i said ''is it the beatles'' and replied ''yeah it is''Just to make sure i even started humming the song and even threw a few words of what i knew(wasn't much) and it was the same answer, the teacher was around so i walked back to my seat and just carried on with the day.Funny thing thinking back, imagine how poor Barry felt experiencing that..lol.

That is really amazing!!
I have not had this exact thing happen to me yet.