PDA

View Full Version : Does this happen to you?

NetSeeker
16-05-2012, 11:16 AM
Sometimes I run in to people whom are both crazy and appear to have some level of psychic or energetic awareness. And for some reason they always manage to single me out.

Does that ever happen to you?

Like for instance what just happened to me not fifteen minutes ago. I'm standing in a store looking through the gift cards because I need one that says 'Thanks'. I'm standing somewhat concealed because the cards I'm browsing through are in a corner.
Then this guy comes around the corner and immediately starts off muttering angrily to himself about 'that one in the red coat' (which is me as there was no one else there with a red coat). I've seen this guy before and he's said weird things about me (never to me, only ever about me) whenever he's passed me before so I know it's not just a coincidence.

While I'm out and about it's not like I'm trying to send any messages or energy, I'll just be doing my own thing, usually shopping for stuff. For some reason they manage to pick something up about me and it catches their attention.

It's weird, and kind of annoying... :icon_eek:

Topaz
16-05-2012, 11:20 AM
Pull your aura in and lower your vibration ) Always protect yourself in your egg of light and ground your energy . It works for me lol x

NetSeeker
16-05-2012, 11:23 AM
Pull my aura in. Hmm, I'm not very much aware of the limits of my aura. How do I do that?

Topaz
16-05-2012, 11:28 AM
You can pull it in with you intentsion by thought . I always tell my clients. to visualise a cloak of gold and zip it up tightly around you . Hope that helps x

There is a brilliant book about energy, grounding and protection by William Bloom, called Psychic Protection but don't let the title put you off .

SunMist
16-05-2012, 11:34 AM
Oh yes it happens to me. I notice that it is especially frequent when my energy is extra big and shiny so to speak like after doing intense positive energy work. You might find my old thread interesting http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=27642&highlight=weird+people+attracted Maybe I need to zip up like Topaz says. I do sometimes shield but I find it hard to remember it all the time every time - maybe partly because it feels natural for my energy to be big. One time I did a "skin tight" shield and it felt so claustrophobic.

Lightspirit
16-05-2012, 11:41 AM
I have noticed around a couple pretty young girls I met in public places something of a foreboding really creepy feeling, that does not match how I should be thinking about them.

A friend suggested this unusual thing may be because the girls were suicidal or something along those lines but I guess I will never know.

I think there is messages passed when our auras meet or get near each other.

I dont know how or why it does work but it happens, and that explains gut feelings somewhat.

I have been to Job interviews and deliberately projected a positive trustworthy happy feeling around me knowing they will be affected by it. Try it it works good to put them at ease and remember you. :)

NetSeeker
16-05-2012, 12:31 PM
Thanks Topaz, I'll try to use that cloak visualization. It seems, like SunMist, I just tend to have my aura 'out there' a lot.

I'll be sure to check your topic, SunMist. I was doing a search on the forum before posting this topic but I couldn't find one. I'll be reading it with great interest!

Hey LightworkerAu. I sometimes get negative 'vibes' from people, too. Usually those people are adults and they're probably just in a bad mood or something.
Not sure if I want to try and tip to scale at job interviews, though ;) But I might try to be more positive outwardly anyway as some people seem like they don't know what to do with me as my energy's not only 'out there' but probably often has an uncertain feel to it.

Yamah
17-05-2012, 10:16 AM
lol, this happens to me a lot. Sometimes they single me out, sometimes I single them out too ;) One of my friends and training partners ATM is completely delusional (he thinks he faught and defeated satan and that he is destined to save the world by destroying all demons everywhere), but despite his delusions he is very good with energy (though not as powerful as HE believes).

mightything
17-05-2012, 04:46 PM
idk im kinda one those ppl who single others out. i just dont say anything.
i watch people and i kinda feel around me. but sometimes every once in a while some1 will get on my radar and ill just kinda notice. they feel different or i can just tell. some people i think irritate me. maybe its because i dont shield. but whatever they put out and i pick up. like this one person at a party i was at might of had a simple little glimmer type thing. (like attention or attraction)
and it was kinda ticking me off. but she didnt seem like a bad person lol.

Insensitive1
18-05-2012, 05:57 AM
As far as people go, I'm a really social person. A run up an' hug you even though I don't know you kinda guy. People are usually black and white with me; they either wanna hang out with me or look like they want to flee in terror (which I don't really notice till after they leave). I don't know if its an aura thing or what but it is kinda funny to me how most people go to extremes around me.

OceanSoul
18-05-2012, 05:58 PM
I have this problem too - I think because I'm s very introverted person I tend to listen to people a lot and hear them out. My radar must just shine out like a beacon cause I get em ALL. On the bus, in the street, in public restrooms... I think it's a good idea to put some protection up...but people will always pick up on things like your body language so it's not something you can really prevent altogether. Just enjoy the variety of people who come through your life!

MRDazzle
18-05-2012, 06:21 PM
Sometimes brightly colored clothing and light clothing can be easier to read energy through, vs Black. I've had to zip myself up before for protection. I went to my kinesiologist once and I was wearing black, he couldn't read through the color. Weird a? Bach Flower Remedies help me too.