PDA

View Full Version : house clearing.

befxxx
14-05-2012, 09:09 PM
had something removed a few days ago which was causing us problems. we live in an old recovery hospital which didnt help lol. since the clearing everything seems a lot calmer and walmer but a few days back our sons blind fell, a blind which the string has to be pulled down and to the right to release, while we werent in the room, terrifieng him. should i be concerned or should i brush this off as maybe just him throwing something at it or standing on something to try to reach? what do you think?

iScorpio
14-05-2012, 10:44 PM
Don't take my word, but I believe not 100% of the time EVERYTHING is removed. I feel that if I perform a house blessing, activity will reduce and a lot of it 'goes away'.. some people have had their house cleansed multiple times nd there is still activity. That's from what I understand though.

MYFIGO
15-05-2012, 12:24 AM
I'd agree that when I do healing and someone has spirit attachments, if I get it down to very low, like 3 - 5%... I am satisfied that it will leave on it's own.

It seems to take several healing sessions for spirit attachments to surface. Once they make themselves visible I can communicate with them and help them move on. There seems to be a small bit that doesn't wish to show itself.

I feel that once the majority of it is gone, it is up to the person to surround themselves with positive thought and lift their vibrations to a level that is not attractive to spirit attachment. Like attracts like.

As for this house, it's quite possible that there is some activity still there especially considering the history of the house. I would consider having another clearing session. In the meantime, you can help the environment of the house by having a positive and loving attitude. Don't allow anger and fear to reside in your home. Find loving ways to resolve any of these issues. Love and positivity attract more of the same. Fear and negativity attract more of the same... they both repel each other. You have more say in how your home feels than you know.

Contact me if you continue having problems.. I'll be glad to try and help you.