PDA

View Full Version : in training

elaine
21-05-2007, 07:22 AM
Thought i would add this, has or is anyone else developing on their spiritual path at a fast rate. Its been all or nothing for me. Once Ive accepted my quest then things are moving pretty fast.

Not that I mind its just a lot all at once, taking alot of reading to explain it all lol, guess it has something to do with finally excepting it then. Id love to hear other views too .

Love elaine x :hug3:

Moonflower
21-05-2007, 07:48 AM
Hi Pink Beryl :D lol

The more u open up to receive the more easily the information will flow to you & at times you will get a spiritual slap :icon_frown: for not paying attention of which I have had several lol even going back to my childhood when I used to get physical slaps that would wake me up from sleep, childhood seems like an eternity away now tho but at the time I did not realize what I was being guided by spirit, hindsight is a wonderful thing.

You will at times gather pace & then it appears that you have reached a plateau but the plateau where nothing seems to be happening is actually the time that is needed for you to contemplate/aclimatize yourself to your direction that you feel is right for you at that time.

Ask AA Raziel to give you guidance :wink: .

Love, light & blessings oh & a sprinkling of stardust Moonflower xx