PDA

View Full Version : Anyone met.....

AradiaAjiin
19-05-2007, 07:04 PM
On here before?

any people from the UK? I feel that there are a lack of spiritual people in my life, and I would like to broaden my circle. I just wish it weren't so difficult.

A

dakeyras
21-05-2007, 01:33 PM
hi A, theres quite a few of us from the uk.

merlin
21-05-2007, 09:53 PM
Its funny when you do meet you Internet forum 'friends'. You get a mental picture of how they look. And your so wrong!!!
Not that you could explain how they should look....but when I have asked people what they were expecting..I got almost the same description every time.
Its funny!

Pounamu
22-05-2007, 02:26 AM
Hi Merlin!
When we link up with people in the physical, its usually the case that we've been meeting also in the Dreamtime non-physical planes. Maybe the similarity of "wrong" pictures people have of you is because you do look like that in the non-physical, and / or they are all interpreting your energy that way...

Pounamu

merlin
22-05-2007, 02:58 AM
Yes..definitely an energy thing more so.
It goes along the lines of wiry wild bobbed hair..and dark red lipstick!
Its a common vision amongst those that have fessed up. Often they are taken aback with "OMG!! Your nothing like I had imagined. When I say....Wiry short hair..blah, blah...their eyes pop and they admit it!!
Hysterical!

cosmic
22-05-2007, 03:15 AM
Funny isn't it Merlin? I remember on another forum there was a whole thread dedicated to saying how you visualised other members. I got quite a lot of 'short (dark) hair, glasses..'.. So NOT me!! :glasses11:

elaine
22-05-2007, 01:18 PM
Hey Merlin,
I standing up for the bobbed hair and red lipstick LOL.I know exactly what you mean though.
Strange thought though , how people see us.

love elaine

merlin
22-05-2007, 09:45 PM
Elaine!! Is that how you 'see' me?? Or do you get a bit of that yourself??

I met a guy the other day that my DH used to work for. I've heard alot about him over the yaers.
I call him " the accidental millionaire".
He was so UNLIKE what I thought (and have seen) what a business person in his capacity would be.
I liked him!

daisy
23-05-2007, 12:26 AM
lol i wouldn't like to even begin guessing what you guys look like, i met some people from a forum a couple of years ago and not a one of them looked like i thought they did, you do conjure up a mental image though

elaine
23-05-2007, 07:27 AM
Not sure I should say now then, lol .......I actually do have a bob hair style and have worn red lipstick he he he , bet thats fooled you all now.........I hope you dont have an image of me,
Gonna get a picture on line now..................he he ..............errrrrrrrr is that a good idea?

love elaine