PDA

View Full Version : Strange

Vorttane
07-05-2012, 06:21 AM
This is my first post so Hello to all of you :hug3:

:confused1: Here's the thing, I've been sensitive to life for as long as I can remember. I don't care for cities, despite the high human population there's a tangible feeling that there should be more living things around me instead of concrete.

Whenever I had a vivid dream when I was younger I would have a sense of there being something next to me. Either bear or wolf like in a sense. In the past few years that presence is with me at certain times while I am awake as well.

More recently (within the past year) A new sense is coming to the forefront of my mind. It is strange/alien and vast. I find it very hard to describe. In my mind I picture a sort of black leviathan/serpent, yet only it's maw. It's as though the feeling is coming from an endless distance through space and time Like I'm seeing the tip of an iceberg. It just feels so out of place not wrong or evil just like it doesn't belong. I feel stronger despite the certainty that this presence is completely indifferent to me. Like riding a wave of doom. If that makes any sense.... I don't feel weak or scared even when I'm asleep and I feel this presence. In fact I recently had a nightmare interrupted by this presence literally (as literal as any dream can be) shattering my nightmare, devouring it. What I find disturbing is that hunger/anger are the only feelings that connect me to it. I'm no more angry then I was before, if anything I'm calmer according to some of my friends. When I do get angry I feel it instantly there like it wants to lash out but can't, not that I feel it's urges as my own but it's like having a caged angry animal behind you.

Anyways that's my issue......thoughts?:confused:

Podshell
07-05-2012, 11:36 PM
Hi welcome to you.

May be worth asking the same questions in other folders too

shadedragon
23-05-2012, 10:15 PM
Welcome to the forum! :hug3: I'm familiar with what you are describing. Its a guard from the same dragon realm my guardian is from. They take on this appearance to radiate their strength best and then do what's right, they are keepers of the realm you could say, similar to gatekeepers

MRDazzle
23-05-2012, 10:59 PM
This question speaks to me. Probably because of the Serpent Guard connection... but this was not a pleasant dream..It may not have anything to do with your dream or maybe it does. At any rate, welcome to the forum

About 15 years ago, I had this dream.. It was so vivid I still remember it now and I even drew it out. I had this dream of me being a little girl, playing in the back yard of my childhood home. My mother calls out, " it's time " so I come into the house and prepare. The next thing I know is we are all walking in line with our heads down and our hands grasped behind our backs. The floor was black and white checkered and the walls had pictures of HOT and FIREY items on it. The guards were serpent men with armor and these sword like things. I wasn't scared at this point in my dream.. just curious. I saw too much and the guard put a velvet feeling sack over my head because I was looking around. We were all headed toward the main room of this building where we would all enter one by one. It was my turn to enter and the sack was whisked off my head as I was shoved into this room.. There in front of me was the KING of all serpents.. bigger than my house... looking at me.. as his mouth opened, he thrusted toward me and I woke up screaming. I always felt it had some sort of meaning but never asked. I just remembered the details .

sorry I painted a scarey picture by my dream. I don't feel scared of it.. still just curious.

Boldylocks
24-05-2012, 03:15 AM
Mr. Dazzle, your dream perked my interest. Have you read about Reptilians or Reptoids before this dream? their behavior --and the being held captive and bound by them scenario sounds very typical of these beings. Many have had actual encounters with them-- and some say they are a type of demon. I had a sleep paralysis encounter with one of these entities over 10 years ago- I was able to move my head ever so slightly to see him/her standing at the left side of my bed near my pillow-- and it's legs were firm and toned and covered in dark green scales. As soon as I got a glimpse of it's lower body, my head snapped back into paralysis and away from it- as though it didnt want me to see the rest of it- and what I saw was more than it had intended for me to see.
I prayed , asking God to break the paralysis, and sent a thought toward it , basically telling it, "sorry but I can't let you paralyize me" . After the prayer, it immediately let go- and I was able to sit up in bed- and the entity either slipped into invisibility back into it's dimension or just outright left.

It doesnt surprise me that in your dream, the humans were bound and led-- if you read up more about these Beings, you'll know what I mean by that.

MRDazzle
24-05-2012, 03:20 AM
No actually, I have never heard of that before. Never read anything like that or watched any movies of any sort so I was wondering how I imagined such a creature with so much detail.. like you described. This dream stuck with me for years but I have never been visited by a dream like that again. I will have to do some research now as long as I don't invite them into my experience by doing so. Zipping up my energy now.. thanks :wink:

Mr. Dazzle, your dream perked my interest. Have you read about Reptilians or Reptoids before this dream? their behavior --and the being held captive and bound by them scenario sounds very typical of these beings. Many have had actual encounters with them-- and some say they are a type of demon. I had a sleep paralysis encounter with one of these entities over 10 years ago- I was able to move my head ever so slightly to see him/her standing at the left side of my bed near my pillow-- and it's legs were firm and toned and covered in dark green scales. As soon as I got a glimpse of it's lower body, my head snapped back into paralysis and away from it- as though it didnt want me to see the rest of it- and what I saw was more than it had intended for me to see.
I prayed , asking God to break the paralysis, and sent a thought toward it , basically telling it, "sorry but I can't let you paralyize me" . After the prayer, it immediately let go- and I was able to sit up in bed- and the entity either slipped into invisibility back into it's dimension or just outright left.

It doesnt surprise me that in your dream, the humans were bound and led-- if you read up more about these Beings, you'll know what I mean by that.