PDA

View Full Version : Strange sounds?

Crystalline_Lilly
02-05-2012, 05:41 PM
has anyone been experiencing odd sounds lately? because last night mom and i heard a odd low humming sound or grinding sound. She said it was like a fraight train or like a horn it was really strange. My grandparents heard this too. I dont know what this is? :confused1:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=IfvLn8MBjws&NR=1

Crystalline_Lilly
02-05-2012, 05:42 PM
its just really starting to puzzle me a bit and i wanted to know what this could be because its really odd.

Crystalline_Lilly
02-05-2012, 07:09 PM
please were really having an issue here its a authentic sound i have no clue on what this could be.

QuantumKev
03-05-2012, 12:23 AM
Hello there,

I have been seeing this a lot on YouTube, and wondering if it is real or not. Some people say it is, others say it is a major coordinated hoax. So you are saying that you, your mom and grandparents all heard it last night?

Was it like the ones that others have been posting? Like the ones from the video you posted a link to? I would really love to know, as I am curious. I'm sure some of them may be hoaxes, but if any of them are real, it's pretty intruiguing, and I too would like to know just what it is.

Did you get any sensations while you heard the sound, like any intuition about it?

Many Blessings,

QuanKev

Crystalline_Lilly
03-05-2012, 12:59 AM
it sounded like a large roaring wind but then went to grinding and metal on metal sound it was weird. it sounded eerie. my mom said it sounded like a freight train. grandparents said it sounded like a torando but there was no tornado in the area. though the only thing was there was fog it didnt sound like drilling at all. it was weird...what is this? is it the earth shifting or?

Dawn1976
03-05-2012, 01:40 AM
I also live in NJ, but the strange sounds I heard were a few weeks ago, but it turned out to be the military doing some explosion bomb practice of some type (and I live pretty far from the base but I still heard it).

Haven't heard anything strange like you are describing Lilly, sorry :icon_frown: If I do I will let you know :smile:

Crystalline_Lilly
03-05-2012, 05:20 PM
thank you so much its just really odd to hear that sound... we arent near any military base so.

QuantumKev
04-05-2012, 02:12 AM
This might sound weird, but I'm actually a little relieved to know that at least some of the "strange sound" claims on YouTube and in the news are legitimate. It was more disturbing to me to think that they were all just hoaxes : )

I hope that whatever it is, it doesn't cause you or your loved ones any fear or negative thoughts. And I hope that eventually you - and everyone else who is experiencing this - finds out what's really going on.

Many Blessings,

QuanKev

norseman
04-05-2012, 06:36 AM
Enter "The Hum" in google and you get explanations/accounts of unexplained noises.

This is typical of many

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/scalar_tech/the_hum/index.htm

Crystalline_Lilly
04-05-2012, 04:54 PM
i see thanks :)

Crystalline_Lilly
14-05-2012, 01:24 AM
still hearing that sound and its annoying :(

blackraven
14-05-2012, 08:41 PM
still hearing that sound and its annoying :(

Places often carry residual energy from history. Can you do some research to see what kinds of things took place in your immediately surroundings? What I would be curious to know is if there were any industrial equipment in your surroundings or perhaps, trains, planes, etc. Start from there.

Blackraven

LadyLilac
18-05-2012, 04:36 PM
I heard the same noise about a month or so ago. I thought it was Godzilla haha. I had gone outside around 8-9pm, went back inside and told my fiance about it and he pulled up the videos on youtube and it was the exact sound I heard. By the time we finished the video and went outside to see if it was still doing it, it had stopped. I was very anxious and jittery after hearing it though.
About 30 minutes after that I went back outside and saw what I believe was a spirit. It was a very intense night to say the least heh.