PDA

View Full Version : Spirit touching me in my sleep...

Element 5
02-05-2012, 04:59 PM
Last night I had a dream that I was emailing a friend from my phone and we were discussing ghosts and the like. I finished typing the word entity and suddenly a stream of bright white strands of light started swirling around the screen and even came out of the phone toward me. The next thing I knew I was lying on my back (as I was in real life) and I felt an energy all over my arms and chest. Then it started feeling me in a sexual way. I didn't try to move because I was trying to ascertain what was happening. So I can't say I was being restrained. But, I had not welcomed whatever this was to do this to me. Anyway I started praying in my dream for it to leave and then opened my eyes and continued praying. It left soon after and I was fine. I've been going through a spiritual awakening and my psychic abilities have increased so I'm sure my door was open for this bad energy to get in. Honestly, I wasn't that scared because I knew I could make it leave. Any thoughts from anyone on this?

Lynn
02-05-2012, 06:04 PM
Last night I had a dream that I was emailing a friend from my phone and we were discussing ghosts and the like. I finished typing the word entity and suddenly a stream of bright white strands of light started swirling around the screen and even came out of the phone toward me. The next thing I knew I was lying on my back (as I was in real life) and I felt an energy all over my arms and chest. Then it started feeling me in a sexual way. I didn't try to move because I was trying to ascertain what was happening. So I can't say I was being restrained. But, I had not welcomed whatever this was to do this to me. Anyway I started praying in my dream for it to leave and then opened my eyes and continued praying. It left soon after and I was fine. I've been going through a spiritual awakening and my psychic abilities have increased so I'm sure my door was open for this bad energy to get in. Honestly, I wasn't that scared because I knew I could make it leave. Any thoughts from anyone on this?

Hello

Two trains of thought as one was talking on the phone about Ghosts that door then opens to two places. One being our imagination and the other being the paranormal.

Now when it comes to ghosts and spirits and the sexual touches I can honestly say in the life year's I have had and being a Medium I have only been touched in a sexual way with full on "Uninvited" contatct the once. I too did not react in fear as this was an Earth Bound young man with a story to share with me for me to help him.

Sexual energy comes from our Sacral Chakra and at times comes in play when we are in that place of having an Astral journey or OBE experience. Its called Torso Energy. Now was it that or spirit touch I leave that door open. I can not say one way or the other. Being that ye felt no fear then one was in that safe and protected energy space.

There are many theories out there that the Veil to the other side is getting thinner and we are open to more and more contacts....too we are more open to embracing the possibilities of an afterlife and an other side. To the idea of ghosts and spirits and t he contacts. What is imagination as the human brain gives us a HUGE active one and what is real honestly comes down to I feel how we embrace the experience. There is no right or wrong but there are possitive and negative contacts. White Light protections always.

Lynn

Element 5
02-05-2012, 06:44 PM
Thank you so much Lynn. I do believe that things have advanced for me and that this is why things like this are more prevalent in my life. I do sense energies and presences already, so this must have been the next step.

Lynn
02-05-2012, 07:39 PM
Thank you so much Lynn. I do believe that things have advanced for me and that this is why things like this are more prevalent in my life. I do sense energies and presences already, so this must have been the next step.

Hello

I have always felt that we are NEVER given more than we can handle in life even though at times it feels that way. When we are ready we are given I feel more "Gifts" but they are all in us already. I see it as doors with a key hanging there when I am ready for more the door is there and I can CHOOSE to open or close it with the key.

Thus why on the computer I have two Skeleton keys for protections . One opens doors and one closes doors. Just when I feel I am done I get yet another "download" of information to work with and I do go OMG enought til I see I am ready. Fear holds us back the most but even more so is self confidence.

Trust in the Guides's one has and take things slow let it FLOW in do not force things to happen. White Light always around. I go though many a White Candle lol Tea Light....to the point I have found that the LIGHT is the same in the artifical battery one's .

Lynn