PDA

View Full Version : My Query,

CatChild
02-05-2012, 02:08 PM
Throughout my life I have been able to determine (generally speaking) what others were thinking and feeling. Often times about me, themselves or about other people/situations etc. It gave me an understanding of Who THEY were as individuals, and it gave me an edge to know How to act/respond etc to keep the peace if that makes sense...

My query is around this aspect of myself being a key part in telepathy. That is assuming telepathy needs to be analyzed to that point of finite definition which I honestly believe is difficult to state. We likely don't have a united way define something that assists with the ability to be empathic or even for that matter, prove that telepathy and empathy are different or the same thing. My opinion? Empathy (reception) is Part of it but not the Entirety.

What is your experience of telepathy? Have you ever had the experience of walking into a store and 'hearing' the energy in the place to the point of picking up what other people are experiencing? Have you ever tried to respond to that, connect on that level with others and then felt the 'calmness and familiarity' with the strangers around you? To even 'just be' with them and acknowledge them in silence? I Love doing that- it feels so good somehow like you are reminding them of their Truth. Relieving and validating. Ever noticed the difference in the store?

Thanks,

~ C.

John32241
02-05-2012, 02:44 PM
Telepathy was defined for me by spirit as a "shared experience". The Kryon channelled information will describe the higher self as a person's "conduit for communication".

I understand that telepathy, which always involves the higher self, as the central skill for all forms of ESP types of expressions(psychics, mediums, channels, etc etc).

What brings personal power to any of us is our conscious relationship with our higher self. The higher the vibration of that "shared experience", the greater the power.

The way in which spirit works best for any of us(its manner of expression), is quite personal. The more we honour the divine in others, the more the divine in us is pleased.

These are essentially my thoughts about telepathy.

John

Henri77
02-05-2012, 07:53 PM
The channeled entity Bashar , uses the term telempathy.

Which seems to describe better, what folks typically experience.
A combination of empathy, intuition and telepathy, in varied degrees. (these are boxes-concepts that don't exist except in our imagination)
I can just hear Bashar saying "What you CALL telepathy is...." (as he speaks from a dimension that doesn't make such distinctions)

Everyone has their unique sensitivity-proclivity .....

Science still has no satisfactory theory how any of this "works"
but has long verified in lab testing that it's quantifiable. Well at least telepathy... as intuition-empathy involves varied modes of sense.

Yes I've channeled peace or cleared spaces at times, in public places... it's good practice. (of course I didn't do it, but co-created the manifestation)

skeptical
03-05-2012, 07:02 AM
For me, I disliked the connotative meanings attached to words like telepathy plus I could see no distinction between levels of shared perception. I like to do as you do and I find that it's all empathic reading/telepathy. People think/feel as a whole, not separate and to separate it out makes no sense to me. I can focus on emotions, visual images, words....it's all levels of the same thing really, how a person is perceiving something.

And yes, in a crowd, I can inject a warm smile and the crowded store responds, they choose to join in.

To me, telepathy and empathic ability are synonymous and I am not happy with either term.

Henri77
03-05-2012, 07:29 AM
Anybody remember Kreskin.
'The Amazing Kreskin'
A mentalist who did some cool feats.
I recall seeing him perform about 15 years ago... awesome fun.

I believe "The great Buck Howard" character, was based largely on him.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0460810/

Now if one wants to talk about clairvoyants ....stage clairvoyants
Gery Spivey is truly amazing
He looks like Ronald Macdonald ...but his reading-healing skills are ,well awesome.
I've attended his healing seminars ,,, and to see him work in person .... has to be seen.. to be believed.

I've seen lots of healers & psychics ,,, but none with his speed, accuracy and depth of vision.
Like the energizer bunny but sweet, funny and dead accurate.

münchen444
04-05-2012, 10:05 AM
Telepathy was defined for me by spirit as a "shared experience". The Kryon channelled information will describe the higher self as a person's "conduit for communication".

I understand that telepathy, which always involves the higher self, as the central skill for all forms of ESP types of expressions(psychics, mediums, channels, etc etc).

What brings personal power to any of us is our conscious relationship with our higher self. The higher the vibration of that "shared experience", the greater the power.

The way in which spirit works best for any of us(its manner of expression), is quite personal. The more we honour the divine in others, the more the divine in us is pleased.

These are essentially my thoughts about telepathy.

John

Thank you, John. I always love reading your posts. I find they resonate with me a great deal and are very helpful, personally.

Gofa
04-05-2012, 11:13 PM
I struggle with the shared experience label
When I look at a wave I share the experience when a bird flies by I share the experience when my coffee gets cold I share the experience. You have something so universally applicable as to provide little furtherance of knowledge or understanding
My point and experience. You can share a thought. Perceive a thought send a thought erase a thought. Now restate the above using the word memory vis-a-vis thought
And at the same time all the above can also be achieved through the use of spoken language. So how does it define telepathy
My understanding and point of annoyance is loose empty jargon being touted as spiritual insight All life is a shared experience. So telepathy is all life. Suddenly other than a warm fuzzie feeling little else has been achieved

Henri77
05-05-2012, 08:18 PM
Throughout my life I have been able to determine (generally speaking) what others were thinking and feeling. Often times about me, themselves or about other people/situations etc. It gave me an understanding of Who THEY were as individuals, and it gave me an edge to know How to act/respond etc to keep the peace if that makes sense...

Thanks,

~ C.

Re-read this part.
I feel you simply became one with them, and telepathy had nothing to do with THIS aspect of your topic. Nor did empathy. It's quite similar to empathy but I feel there may be a subtle difference, in intent.

I can become one with someone pretty much anywhere on earth....(as can anyone ,actually... I'd guess) Being aware of it is another matter.