PDA

View Full Version : The Holy Grail

QuantumKev
01-05-2012, 02:31 PM
Hello all,

I am sure there are some (like me) who probably read the title of this post and automatically start thinking of Monty Python (I love that movie, I really do), but I want to ask seriously if anyone on here has had any personal experiences with visions, dreams or other encounters with the Grail, or something they thought might represent it? And if so, were you studying/researching/pondering anything in particular during the time period during which the experience occured?

Thank you for all open and honest answers : )

Many Blessings,

QuanKev

sesheta
01-05-2012, 03:17 PM
Can't say that I have, but I have always found it to be a fascinating legend. Actually, the first thing I thought of when I saw the thread title was "Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade" - love that movie :)

ThoughtOnFire
02-05-2012, 04:57 AM
Both of those are really good movies!!!

http://www.world-mysteries.com/PhilipGardiner/forbid1.jpg

ThoughtOnFire
02-05-2012, 07:37 AM
http://www.moillusions.com/wp-content/uploads/2.bp.blogspot.com/_cxmptAPYR-s/RhuYqTN_ZpI/AAAAAAAAAp4/OEnhB-pvuT0/s400/DuasImagens.jpg

QuantumKev
04-05-2012, 02:24 AM
No one else? Wow... I guess an authentic vision of the Grail is truly a rare thing.

Many Blessings,

QuanKev

Gofa
04-05-2012, 11:45 PM
Thank you for all open and honest answers : )

In terms of the above re your question. Why are you asking. You seem to have omitted that piece of the question Let's call it context

Hazel
16-05-2012, 08:48 PM
I haven't had an experience with it yet but aren't dragons associated with Dragon's or am I mislead or stumbled upon a new twist on the tale through my dragon obsession?

shadedragon
26-05-2012, 06:33 PM
I haven't had an experience with it yet but aren't dragons associated with Dragon's or am I mislead or stumbled upon a new twist on the tale through my dragon obsession?
? What do you mean?

Also as for the holy grail, most of those who have seen it is because they are true of heart, most would not openly share that they have seen it if they did. Personally, I do not think I have seen the grail, but I have heard of it in my English class before. Dragons have a different way of presenting to you that you are pure of heart, them seeing in a different light. I do not know what this thing they have is, but I do know it's angels that use the holy grail, and other realms use different symbols. I guess we will never know until it happens to one of us. :)

Hazel
26-07-2012, 03:25 PM
? What do you mean?

Also as for the holy grail, most of those who have seen it is because they are true of heart, most would not openly share that they have seen it if they did. Personally, I do not think I have seen the grail, but I have heard of it in my English class before. Dragons have a different way of presenting to you that you are pure of heart, them seeing in a different light. I do not know what this thing they have is, but I do know it's angels that use the holy grail, and other realms use different symbols. I guess we will never know until it happens to one of us. :)

I have a book with information on the earth, fire and water dragons and in the book a 'gold' dragon is mentioned. The book says this Dragon guards the Grail and when the Day of Judgement comes the dragon will appear with the grail and people who are pure of heart will ride on the backs of the dragons with the most pure riding on the back of the golden dragon holding the holy grail.

shadedragon
12-08-2012, 05:44 AM
(.. electric dragons are gold, the leader of the realm I'm from is an electric dragon, and he's ruled our realm since long before humans have been around... but I can't imagine someone riding Him as that's just disrespectful.. plus I'm a dragon, and if he was to present it to another dragon, or to another creature besides a human, they wouldn't be able to ride him. There may be some connection, but I wouldn't think to him, possibly to another, but at the same time it probably wouldn't be connected to my home realm, as they wouldn't tolerate riders here when they would do different things for different creatures, that would be disrespecting whoever is the recipiant, each presentation should be equal, and they understand that code, it should be simple but gets a certain point across.
.. besides my own opinion :P my gut kicks in and says that this is a form of tease, used by a very different realm then I am from, a younger realm but still understands some things, they have an allience with the angels, thus they aid by guarding the grail thru a special ritual, creating a golden dragon, who protects this precious Grail.
This is causing me to have random flashbacks to a certain dream I had a while ago, in relation to the leader of my own home realm.. (the dragon realm) and now I am curious about some things I must go research with them :)

Lightspirit
12-08-2012, 06:06 AM
As a Christian I would automatically think of the holy grail as the cup Jesus drank from.

As an australian I would think of the holy grail as a carton of beer consumed on a public holiday watching sport on tv while being paid from my job.

norseman
01-10-2012, 02:56 PM
The Grail is simply Enlightenment.

Lightworker, I had to read your post twice. "paid" - I thought it said something else :D