PDA

View Full Version : Why to act in this magic world???

123music
30-04-2012, 09:17 AM
I got a strange question into my mind. I tried to find the answer myself. But couldn't get it.

My question was, why a soul will take birth? It might be as a human or animal? What is the necessity to come, act and go back from this magic world? And why to face all struggles and then try to attain liberation?

Since we all are children of god and we were with him before our arrival. What makes a soul to move out from god?

123music
02-05-2012, 03:08 PM
Can anyone please give clarification to my question? If my question itself is wrong please educate me..

Henri77
02-05-2012, 08:57 PM
I'd say it's more about realizing the god within us rather than feeling apart from "Him"

Folks call earth a school, as it allows us to experience reality in a different manner while in a physical reality.

Some come here primarily to help-teach, and really don't NEED to be here.. except through choice.

Oversimplified, I'm sure... but that's my take.

Quagmire
02-05-2012, 09:19 PM
Since we all are children of god and we were with him before our arrival. What makes a soul to move out from god?

Who is this god you talk about?

wstein
03-05-2012, 01:43 AM
One reason is that a soul ‘exists’ where there is only possibility. There is no actuality where things play out and thus no way to gather experience. While it is possible to learn from viewing all the possibilities, it is difficult to isolate certain subtle aspects of a situation. By becoming incarnate, the soul gets to focus on one possibility and to gather experience.

Some would also say it’s like entering a role playing game or virtual world. Put on a costume and have some fun.

Xan
03-05-2012, 02:00 AM

123... It's not possible to move out from god as Brahman is everywhere and the essence of everything. We humans just tend to lose awareness of our inner self... god within.

All creation is the expression of god in many forms. Why does creation exist? For the experiencing of the many variations.

Xan

123music
03-05-2012, 05:32 AM
Who is this god you talk about? It's the supreme reality..or you can take it as the one who is directing the show..

123music
03-05-2012, 05:38 AM
One reason is that a soul ‘exists’ where there is only possibility. There is no actuality where things play out and thus no way to gather experience. While it is possible to learn from viewing all the possibilities, it is difficult to isolate certain subtle aspects of a situation. By becoming incarnate, the soul gets to focus on one possibility and to gather experience.

Some would also say it’s like entering a role playing game or virtual world. Put on a costume and have some fun.
I agree..But what is the necessity of this incarnation?
If i understand you correctly, god letting us to enter this world is something like mother taking her child to a garden and let him play for sometime and if he gets injured in meanwhile cure it and take him back to home? So can i take it in this way?

psychoslice
03-05-2012, 05:53 AM
I got a strange question into my mind. I tried to find the answer myself. But couldn't get it.

My question was, why a soul will take birth? It might be as a human or animal? What is the necessity to come, act and go back from this magic world? And why to face all struggles and then try to attain liberation?

Yes it does sound odd, that's because it is, there is no soul that is here for learning, that really just a metaphor, as long as we believe we are the body, we will also think that there is a soul within the body if that belief is pointed out to us.

There is just what IS, pure Essence, call it what you will, the mind body organism is just what arises from pure Essence like all else, its just the pulsation of life, and we as the mind body are part of that pulsation, the body is here, and then it is gone like everything in the Cosmos, on, off.

As long as we are reading stories of what others have tried to describe, that is this pulsation, we will never realize the truth of what IS, we will never experience what IS, for that is who we truly are, everything else is made up.

123music
03-05-2012, 05:57 AM

123... It's not possible to move out from god as Brahman is everywhere and the essence of everything. We humans just tend to lose awareness of our inner self... god within.

All creation is the expression of god in many forms. Why does creation exist? For the experiencing of the many variations.

Xan
Do u mean god is also part of the show? or he is in the background? I got your point of experiencing the variations. But why is it needed?

Sybilline
03-05-2012, 08:22 AM
I agree..But what is the necessity of this incarnation?
If i understand you correctly, god letting us to enter this world is something like mother taking her child to a garden and let him play for sometime and if he gets injured in meanwhile cure it and take him back to home? So can i take it in this way?

Maybe it's because there was only one "IS"...
And when you are all that is --- you are NOT... if that makes any sense.

So there had to be an "IS NOT", it cannot be the same, because that would make no difference... this IS NOT was the only way for the IS to feel what it is ---- for something that it IS NOT... to exist...

So we incarnate, because... We had to be what we are not... We are God right? But how do we know that, when everything else around us is in its highest, grandest, God-form....? It's like this... When everybody is absolutely perfect ---- no one is. Because perfection will cease to become a standard. It will simply BE. so we had to become less than perfect, less than God, in order for us to understand... "What is God?"

p.s... Yes I also think we all go "home" after all this, we lose our individual selves and become one with the IS again...

krishna
03-05-2012, 08:39 AM
All humans come to planet earth through karma.
a human can only reincarnate as a human.
You come to learn and go home one day complete.
In pure light and truth.
Krishna.

Quagmire
03-05-2012, 09:25 AM

It's the supreme reality..or you can take it as the one who is directing the show..

This subject is much more complexed because all beings are a part of the cosmos and all being are capable of creating, in that there is no need of a god. Or you can simply say that all beings are gods, just not all have realized it yet and stepped into their full potential. Everything is created out of the same fabric or you can call it pure essence, which you can form and shape as you wish. So the truth is that we are all created out of the same fabric but not by the same entity (and in reality after you are created you can choose to recreate yourself making you your own creater). So in some sense we were seperated from the cosmos (though none of us ever is) and that is an important lesson to learn. Did this make any sense my head just seem to rant :wink:

Then the question is why do we incarnate as human and that is truly indivual. Some of us are "cursed" to do so, while other choose it freely. If you can think up a reson for incarnating it exist. So is this thread about why everyone incarnate or you trying to figure out why you incarnate?

Miss Hepburn
03-05-2012, 10:20 AM
I always think this gives insight, hope it helps.

God is Love. And Love must love. And to love there
must be a Beloved. But since God is Existence infinite
and eternal there is no one for Him to love but Himself
as the Beloved whom He as the Lover imagines He
loves.
Beloved and Lover implies separation. And separation
creates longing; and longing causes search. And the
wider and the more intense the search the greater the
separation and the more terrible the longing.
When longing is most intense separation is complete,
and the purpose of separation, which was that Love
might experience Itself as Lover and Beloved is fulfilled;
and union follows. And when union is attained, the Lover
knows that he himself was all along the Beloved whom he
loved and desired union with; and that all the impossible
situations that he overcame were obstacles which he
himself had placed in the path to himself.
To attain union is so impossibly difficult because it is
impossible to become what you already are! Union is
nothing other than knowledge of oneself as the Only One.

~ Meher Baba

Miss Hepburn
03-05-2012, 10:33 AM
p.s... Yes I also think we all go "home" after all this, we lose our individual
selves and become one with the IS again...

From my research, I don't believe that myself.
I believe we will always be ''us'', but an ''us'', a consciousness that knows
it is part and parcel of our Source, at the same time...
individual, yet merging with the One...
there is the drop and the Ocean...and the drop that is in the Ocean...separate and yet not.
Another Paradox.
Just sayin'...

Krishna says we will be eternally individual, 'ourselves'...but see, I think
our Source or God "IS" ----all the parts experiencing all the experiences individually washing back into the "Ocean"...eternally all at the same time, in a place where there is no ''time''...hard one to explain!

Xan
04-05-2012, 02:12 AM
Do u mean god is also part of the show? or he is in the background? I got your point of experiencing the variations. But why is it needed?
God is our essence of being, and the background too.

First experience the presence of god within yourself, then see if your questions about 'why the creation' remain?

Silent meditation is the way.

Xan

wstein
04-05-2012, 02:54 AM
I agree..But what is the necessity of this incarnation? There is NO necessity to incarnate. Many beings never do it, even the ones that can.

If i understand you correctly, god letting us to enter this world is something like mother taking her child to a garden and let him play for sometime and if he gets injured in meanwhile cure it and take him back to home? So can i take it in this way? no, its more like going on line with your friends and playing a virtual interactive adventure. You each take on a virtual character (avatar) and interact in that environment. When done the avatar is erased and you take away the experience. (incarnation == avatar)

123music
04-05-2012, 06:05 AM
All humans come to planet earth through karma.
a human can only reincarnate as a human.
You come to learn and go home one day complete.
In pure light and truth.
Krishna.

Yes..This is what my concern is..I presume, soul reincarnates (not necessarily as a human) when its karmic account is not empty. But when it incarnated for the first time, its karmic account might have been null.

Due to the karma, it gains karmic balance which acts as a feedback. But my real concern is why we need to incarnate and gain karmic balance and then later again try to nullify it to go back to real destination permanently?

Ofcourse there were serveral repiles on this topic by experts in this thread. I am still trying to analyze them..

123music
04-05-2012, 06:09 AM
So is this thread about why everyone incarnate or you trying to figure out why you incarnate? I am trying to gain some knowledge on why I in ME is incarnated..

tragblack
04-05-2012, 06:19 AM
Everything is created out of the same fabric or you can call it pure essence, which you can form and shape as you wish.
I don't recall the source, but an interesting theory I read is that when a soul manages to evolve past the point of living in the creative world of the after-life, perhaps after many lives, it merges with the conscious, energetic fabric of the universe. The writer of this theory had apparently reached this conclusion from going deep in astral projection. I have not gone to these places myself, so I can't know. Anyway, this fabric is what shapes and moves the universe. So wouldn't it have a will of its own, apart from ours?

Quagmire
04-05-2012, 06:30 AM
I am trying to gain some knowledge on why I in ME is incarnated..

I thought so much, but then know that you are the one who has the answer within you, so look there instead of looking for it everywhere else :wink: We all have different reasons why we incarnate, mine is not really a choice of my own though I do myself choose to do it. The thing is that the human body is a great tool for fast learning because of its short lifespan. It grants us the opportunity to wonder about things from scratch once more and it is long enough for us to realize things but not long enough for us to really go stagnate (though it feel like it sometimes :tongue: ). But not everyone comes here to learn, we all have different reasons and as I once said; if you can imagine it, it can exist.

Quagmire
04-05-2012, 06:54 AM
I don't recall the source, but an interesting theory I read is that when a soul manages to evolve past the point of living in the creative world of the after-life, perhaps after many lives, it merges with the conscious, energetic fabric of the universe. The writer of this theory had apparently reached this conclusion from going deep in astral projection. I have not gone to these places myself, so I can't know.

I once went out searching for this, the answer of what was the meaning with it all, how did everything start and where did we end. I paced through the universe with an incredible speed and was just within reach of the knowledge when Zeus showed up in front of be and told be that the answer would do me no good. Wow I was completely struck with awe and as a good son I listened to him and not looked for the answer since. The truth is that all we have to be is ourself as we are right now and enjoy the journey we are on and embrace path we follow.

Anyway, this fabric is what shapes and moves the universe. So wouldn't it have a will of its own, apart from ours?

We all take part in the collective conscioussness and it takes part in us, so does it have a mind of its own? it surely has but is it truly its own or just the foodsteps of us all. So you could argue that it does or not, but I will argue that it does not matter whether. What matter is that it exist and that it is not carved out of stone :tongue: The knowledge people have to trust is that we are all creators and therefore we all create the world we live in, this is not a task only given to gods but to all living beings. So one might argue that we are all gods :hug2:

123music
07-05-2012, 01:51 PM
The thing is that the human body is a great tool for fast learning because of its short lifespan. It grants us the opportunity to wonder about things from scratch once more and it is long enough for us to realize things but not long enough for us to really go stagnate (though it feel like it sometimes :tongue: ). But not everyone comes here to learn, we all have different reasons and as I once said; if you can imagine it, it can exist. I agree...
Here is a good link about this topic:
"timeforchange.org/soul-reincarnation-rebirth"
(Since i am newbie, this forum donot allow me to share links. Hence i shared it in a different way. Excuse me if i did something wrong..:) )

A catchy statement from the link..
"Our living on Earth can therefore be described as a training camp to regain personality traits like unconditional love, self honesty, happiness, modesty and humbleness (see also our text about the development of human beings). Family, friends, acquaintances and „coincidental" encounters are our training partners for the souls on their way back to the divine origin."

Miss Hepburn
18-05-2012, 05:36 AM
A catchy statement from the link..
"Our living on Earth can therefore be described as a training camp to
regain personality traits like unconditional love, self honesty,
happiness, modesty and humbleness ... for the souls on their way back to the divine origin."

Wonderful...thank you.