PDA

View Full Version : Sickness from lower frequency energies

Fujiwara Kaito
29-04-2012, 12:06 AM
After being exposed to large numbers of people, or after being some place where many people of a lower vibrational frequency have been I often feel nervous and sick. Has anyone else had this problem? if so do you have any solutions?

I usually keep grounded and gather Qi whenever I think about it, but that doesn't seem to prevent it.

I spend more than 90% of my time with a close group of highly advanced people whose frequencies are more like my own. (we live and work together)

ribiq
29-04-2012, 02:38 AM
I would say work more on developing grounding techniques that you already use. Meditation always helps, as do showers and washing your hands. Even just taking a shower for the purpose of cleansing yourself of all foreign energy is a useful practice. Also interacting with nature is helpful; if you're into gardening that could be beneficial

Fujiwara Kaito
29-04-2012, 02:57 AM
I would say work more on developing grounding techniques that you already use. Meditation always helps, as do showers and washing your hands. Even just taking a shower for the purpose of cleansing yourself of all foreign energy is a useful practice. Also interacting with nature is helpful; if you're into gardening that could be beneficial

Thank you for the response, I will try your suggestions. Gardening and farming is definitely on my to-do list.

SeekingTheShift
29-04-2012, 03:24 PM
You may like to try adding a bubble, suit or cocoon around your personal energy.

I do the bubble myself and fill it with the whole love and light thing :-) Then I add a silvery pink reflective surface. Anything less than light is gifted with love and reflected away to continue it's own journey.

You have received some other good suggestions… I love a shower for washing away anything that is not mine of for the highest good.

Love, hugs, hope and blessings.

Blue Tiger
29-04-2012, 03:47 PM
When I'm headed someplace where I know there will be energies of lower frequency, I invoke a bubble around myself.

I really like Seeking the Shift's addition of a reflective surface! I'm going to try that next time. I've found that just the bubble does a good job of deflecting unwanted energy, and with the reflective surface it should do an excellent job.

Krystalle
29-04-2012, 04:26 PM
You can shower with sea salt it helps~ after...
Also you need to surround yourself with a protective shield (but said shield can be deactivated if a person is more experienced and wants to harm you)
Feed off good vibes/energies of people and animals - this doesnt have to mean you'll make them feel bad, its a give-take exchange.
No matter how weird it sounds, sauna helps too.

Racer X
29-04-2012, 05:14 PM
After being exposed to large numbers of people, or after being some place where many people of a lower vibrational frequency have been I often feel nervous and sick. Has anyone else had this problem? if so do you have any solutions?

We are all connected ..... so you feel the feelings which are being concealed. This is not an easy lesson to learn! It is not a problem..... it is a Realization. It feels uncomfortable until the Realization process is done.

Look at them in Mindful Meditation (see Thich Nhat Hahn) .....
Walk IN Nature and stop, pause, often to small the flowers, to slow down and observe, sit in a field, sit on a rock or on a log~ Find a silent place not a crowded beach or park..... but find the outer stillness and then find the inner stillness. Insights will then BLOOM and the Realization will complete itself. In time, with practice, those situations will no longer have any hold upon you.

I usually keep grounded and gather Qi whenever I think about it, but that doesn't seem to prevent it.

"Self Un-foldment By Disciplines Of Realization" Manly P Hall ; will help you GROW past this .....

I spend more than 90% of my time with a close group of highly advanced people whose frequencies are more like my own. (we live and work together)

The tough experiences are the ones which reveal our weak points, the points which still need to be GROWN THROUGH. "The Mystic Path To Cosmic Awareness" Vernon Howard , is a great work which can help dissolve the old so the New can be fully resolved! Yet, one still needs to have the hard experiences to know where one is...... when the REACTIVITY is no more..... you have arrived at the destination.:smile::smile::smile::smile::D

Liet
29-04-2012, 05:45 PM
The thing is digestion related, just how the solar plexus makes your stommach capable of breaking things down into their basic components in order to derive what nourishment lies within...
Its your ability to make order out of chaos.

It works the same way with energies.