PDA

View Full Version : Affirmation for protection from darkness/negative energies...?

QuantumKev
26-04-2012, 05:55 PM
Hello all,

I, and some other people I know of, have been experiencing the presence of what I can only describe as dark or negative energies or beings. I am wondering if anyone out there has any good, effective affirmations that help them to feel truly protected and safe from malevolent entities?

While I believe in my heart and soul that the true nature of all things is good and pure, I have experienced some uneasiness lately and understand that not all beings are aware of, or act from, their true natures.

Many Blessings to all,

QuanKev

LadyVirgoxoxo
27-04-2012, 04:01 AM
I too would like to know.

in progress
27-04-2012, 10:29 AM
You might look for ways to release fear by removing beliefs and energetic blocks. Meditation would be a starting place. Nothing would bother you imo unless there was something w/in your own energy field resonating w/ it. So release your fears and your perceived reality will change.

I see affirmations as a way to self-reprogram beliefs to accomplish the above as well.

I can't remember the name of the hypnotist at the moment but there is a story that a father was hypnotized to be unable to see his daughter. When he was brought out of trance he didn't see his daughter or hear her giggle even though she was in the room with him. The hypnotist placed a watch behind the girl and asked the father to read the time, which he did! So I wonder if we've hypnotized ourselves with our own beliefs to create the reality we see and experience around us!

QuantumKev
27-04-2012, 02:38 PM
LadyVirgoxoxo - I'm glad to know there is someone else who is interested in some such affirmations.

in progress - I agree with you, and coincidentally have been doing much more meditation before bed, envisioning the healing and protective light of Christ Consciousness coming into me. That has had profound calming effects.

And I have hear similar things about hypnosis, but have not heard about anything about the ability to see through someone - would love to find out more about that!

Many Blessings all,

QuanKev

in progress
27-04-2012, 05:33 PM
Apparently a version of the hypnotist story appears in the book, "The Holographic Universe" from what I can see online. I heard a different version with different people and the hypnotist went on to work for the government. I think that version is in David Wilc_ock's book, "The Source Field Investigations".

QuantumKev
30-04-2012, 03:31 PM
Apparently a version of the hypnotist story appears in the book, "The Holographic Universe" from what I can see online. I heard a different version with different people and the hypnotist went on to work for the government. I think that version is in David Wilc_ock's book, "The Source Field Investigations".

Hmmm... I own "The Holographic Universe" and greatly enjoyed reading it. Don't remember that part though. Sounds like it might be a good time for a re-read : ) It's a very fascinating book too. I highly recommend it.

Many Blessings,

QuanKev