PDA

View Full Version : How does one notice/detect a ghost or other spiritual being?

Insensitive1
25-04-2012, 05:46 PM
I would like to find ways that I can detect a ghost (preferably without all the gadgets). Can anyone tell me methods I can use to do so?

onetruebeliever
25-04-2012, 06:17 PM
The only way I know of is to be able to feel - tingles, or to hear it speak to you telepathically. Some can see them as clear as day - I mostly see shadows.

Goldenstairs
27-04-2012, 08:54 AM
I feel a presents like if it was flesh but they are invisable and yet I see them in my head some how.And a lot of times I can feel them actually touching me.
And some times they are scary but other times they are not scary.

Dawn1976
27-04-2012, 01:18 PM
I can sense. Sometimes my third eye shows me a quick image of a person standing there, even though my physical eyes see nothing. The other day I sensed an entity walk and stop at a certain spot in my room. I couldn't see it, but I knew it was there because I can sense the presence.

2 nights this week I heard an audible voice, a little boy. So sometimes I can hear them as well. But for me, 'sensing' is what happens most of the time.

And from my understanding, meditating is one way to increase your awareness.

emerge
29-04-2012, 02:54 PM
And from my understanding, meditating is one way to increase your awareness.

I totally agree with Dawn. Meditation is, IMHO, the best way to increase your awareness. You can also ask your guides and angels to help increase your awareness. Don't expect fast results though. You may get fast results, just don't expect them. This takes time. It all depends on your meditation routine and how much natural talent you have to begin with.

earth wolf
30-04-2012, 09:56 PM
Just be aware of your surroundings, study them look at everything and get a base feeling of the room you are in. Just pay attention to the feel of the atmosphere where your at and with time you'll be able to start noticing the changes. I had to help my best friend to learn this as she is also an insensitive lol. As for anything else...Some of the basics are to put powder about in a place you know neither you nor anyone in your house will walk...

Dawn1976
01-05-2012, 12:44 PM
Oh, and learn to trust your intuition. Everyone has intuition to some degree or another. I am still learning to trust my gut feeling and not dismiss it as 'imagination.' So work on trusting your instincts and paying attention to that inner voice that we call intuition.

Toolite
02-05-2012, 04:16 PM
I would like to find ways that I can detect a ghost (preferably without all the gadgets). Can anyone tell me methods I can use to do so?

I get a visual and/or you just know their voice telepathically.. Spirit trains you.

All The Glory Belongs to God Forever!