PDA

View Full Version : ANZAC DAY

Loving_Soul
25-04-2012, 12:59 AM
Today we remember the men & woman who have served us....in Grace we Love and say a prayer to the Angels to guide our troops safely home. If we do nothing else let us learn that the peaceful way forward is in unconditional love for all.

With compassion and without judgement let us move forward as One with love - peace starts within and spreads to the world around you....

Lest we forget....

sound
25-04-2012, 01:18 AM
~Lest we Forget~

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u138/simplykate_2007/1272379854_13470.jpg

Element 5
25-04-2012, 01:29 AM
I'm from the US but I have a great deal of respect for Australia. Thank you for posting this and thank you to all of the troops all over the world that help to make it a better place.

Liladeryn
25-04-2012, 01:33 AM
Today we remember the men & woman who have served us....in Grace we Love and say a prayer to the Angels to guide our troops safely home. If we do nothing else let us learn that the peaceful way forward is in unconditional love for all.

With compassion and without judgement let us move forward as One with love - peace starts within and spreads to the world around you....

Lest we forget....

Couldn't say it any better

Lest we Forget

EricDraven
25-04-2012, 02:08 AM
Well throw another shrimp on the barbie and pass me a shandy for the boys from down under. Nice thoughts LS.

Loving_Soul
25-04-2012, 02:20 AM
Well throw another shrimp on the barbie and pass me a shandy for the boys from down under. Nice thoughts LS.

Oh pure Aussie - well done Mate lol x

Dragonfly1
25-04-2012, 02:27 AM
Lest we forget....Amen xxxxxxxxx

Kiwigirl11
26-04-2012, 02:08 AM
Nice post :) .....but would just like to clarify that the ANZACS were Australian and NewZealand troops ......Lest We Forget :)

WhiteWolfSpirit
26-04-2012, 04:24 PM
Nice post :) .....but would just like to clarify that the ANZACS were Australian and NewZealand troops ......Lest We Forget :)

Since my TF is from NZ, I have a huge and hopeless love and bias for all things kiwi, so I will add a little love for the NZ side :)

Loving_Soul
26-04-2012, 07:55 PM
I think its very relevant actually - An expression and reminder of unconditional love is very much part of a TF/SM experience. We are not going through this awakening to only show ourselves and our TFs this love - it is for the betterment of humanity - it is so we begin to spread the love from within...

EricDraven
26-04-2012, 10:32 PM
I think its very relevant actually - An expression and reminder of unconditional love is very much part of a TF/SM experience. We are not going through this awakening to only show ourselves and our TFs this love - it is for the betterment of humanity - it is so we begin to spread the love from within...

I'll drink another Shandy to that, cheers! I can't imagine there ever being an inappropriate time or place to share love.

Element 5
26-04-2012, 11:05 PM
I'll drink another Shandy to that, cheers! I can't imagine there ever being an inappropriate time or place to share love.

Or Shandy? hahah. I'm from Texas, make it a shot of tequila!