PDA

View Full Version : Morganite(pink beryl)

elaine
10-05-2007, 08:40 AM
Hello Everyone,

I"m working with Morganite (pink beryl), at the moment , I know it cleanses the heart chakra, and is good for the soul also.

Has anyone had a strong link with their spirits while using this particular stone? I"m getting very strong links with my guide, but am not sure if the feeling I am getting is the feeling of my guide or the feeling form the stone?

Any info welcome,

thanks elaine x :hug2:

Moonflower
10-05-2007, 07:09 PM
Hi Elaine

I found this a very interesting crystal I hope it answere some of your questions.

Love & Light Moonflower x

Morganite (the Pink variety of Beryl) As Rose Quartz is thought of as the stone of personal/self love, Morganite is considered the stone of Divine love. It opens the heart on a higher level, connecting us to cosmic love. Morganite gives us the opportunity to surrender to the immense power of Divine love, and to let it show us our life path more clearly. It is one of the major ascension stones of our age.
Morganite is excellent for healing old emotional wounds, gently bringing deeply buried traumas into conscious thought, enabling them to be recognised and released, and freeing us from their constraints. It brings in the highest frequency of Divine compassion, which gives us what we need most for our spiritual growth during this, the Aquarian Age. Highly recommended for all who wish to undertake serious inner work or self-development, and to experience emotional self-healing. It can also help us to understand that all of life's suffering and pain serves the higher purpose of spiritual growth. With this awareness comes inner surrender, releasing us from the pain to which we had been unconsciously clinging.

elaine
11-05-2007, 07:19 AM
Hi Moonflower,

Wow, I was definatly drawn to this one for a good reason, was"nt I? lol
The stone is lovely and yes...very good at healing the emotional wounds too. I will keep at it, and let you know how it all goes. Thankyou for the info Moonflower.

love elaine

Moonflower
11-05-2007, 07:35 AM
Hi Elaine

Yes a beautiful crystal with wonderful properties we will have to change your name to Pink Beryl lol..

Have a positively positive day.

Love, light & blessings Moonflower x

elaine
12-05-2007, 10:29 AM
Hi moonflower,
Ha that is a good user name too, wish i"d thought of that one! lol

Moonflower
12-05-2007, 10:58 AM
Hi Elaine

Yeah jokin apart I thought it sounded pretty cool lol.. You can always change it if you wish?

Moonflower x