PDA

View Full Version : Hail and Sweetest Greetings

Priestess HOD
09-05-2007, 10:30 PM
I normally never do introductions of myself as i fall into a lurker statue quicky. So forgive me if this post is lacking in infomation you wish to see.
I am Priestess HOD ( HOD= heart of darkness from an old nick name, as well is that of a norse god's name) My real name however is Mara. I am a priestess of Odin, but i tell people its just a flashy title and nothing more.( saves from awkward moments) I am 19, yet i act as i feel that day, and have been studing different types of spirituallity since i was 10. I have a very strong catholic up bring but have moved away from it to my own " happy place". I really do know what more to say other then if you wish to know something ask a question.
AS for why i came into this forum, i think that i might be able to learn from others as well i may be able to share some things with others.

now i must say i'm sorry for posting a day later then i joined. I was in the middle of posting last night but was stolen away to watch a moive called " Griffin and Phoenix". The moive made me cry and if you knew me, you'd know i don't react much to movies. So if you was a good love moive that is cute/sad/happy then you'd like this. ( not meaning to sound as if im selling it ) I hope to chat with many of you and we'll see what happens

By Odin's hand, Blessed be.
Priestess HOD

Moonflower
10-05-2007, 06:10 AM
Hi Mara

A very warm welcome thanks for the intro it dosent matter that it is a day late some people never introduce themselves, but we still get to know them through their posts..

Life is a continual lesson so develop with us all.

Love, light &blessings Moonflower x

Mother Goose
10-05-2007, 11:57 AM
:hug: Hi Mara! I'm so very glad you found your way here! I look forward to seeing you often! :hug3:

El Barto
11-05-2007, 10:39 AM
Cani ask what HOD means?
Oh just kidding. a belated welcome

James2612
11-05-2007, 11:11 AM
Hi Mara,

Its good to see your introduction. Welcome to SF, looking forward to seeing some of your posts!!

Dont be a strnger, hoep to chat again soon.

James