PDA

View Full Version : confused

angel
08-05-2007, 09:16 PM
Hi Everyone

Im a little confused as to what i had experienced during meditation today. I havn't meditated for a while and i usually do it before bed, but felt the need to do it during the day. I also meditated in the lotus position which is something else i don't normally do, i ususlly meditate lay down. I also played meditation music.

I always ask angels for protection before i meditate, then i managed to relax and clear my thoughts. I could feel the protection in place, i then found myself feeling very emotional, like i was about to burst into tears, i could feel my eyes filling up even though i had them closed, i didn't feel sad though. I felt this way for a good 5 mins. I have never experienced this before in meditation so im confused on why i felt this way.

As i went deeper into med, i could see a spinning spiral shape, it didn't have any colour but i used this to focus on. As i became more focused it did begin to swirl with colour, the colour that stuck out to me most was emerald green. This too went on for about 5 mins.

This later changed into what looked like a swirling galaxy, nothing else was surrounding it, i could see the swirling cloud the bright light in the middle, but no colour, i used this as my focus for a while until this then changed into a candle. The candle looked distant and as i focused in on it, it grandually moved closer. I could see the wax melt only droplets of wax was coming off the candle into the air, like it was shooting off. The candle got closer until i could only see the flame. I then became part of that flame, as if i was the wick in the middle. This then changed again.

I could see clouds passing by and feel sun on my face, i then saw the sea which was calm, the suns reflexion coming off the ripples.

At this point i was shocked out of med my the feeling of something crawling on my leg which i thought was a spider. As i opened my eyes there was nothing there but i did feel dazzed for a while.

The reason why im so confused is i've never had this much activity in med before, im not even sure if i imagined any of these visions as i usually struggle to visualise, could it be because i used the lotus position as i believe it can be more effective? Why did i feel so upset at the beginning? Is there a message in the images that i saw? :rolleyes:

If anybody can answer these questions for me i would be deeply grateful. Sorry if the reading is boring as i know its long winded :smile:

Thanks for reading

Love and light

Angel xx :angel13: