PDA

View Full Version : I am in Awe of being here...

Orion von Koch
07-05-2007, 07:16 PM
Not that one is

Orion von Koch
15-05-2007, 02:40 PM
Are there those here who understand the material above???

TzuJanLi
15-05-2007, 05:41 PM
Greetings..

Hi Orion: LOL, of course, but.. i suggest that you glance at the thread about "Man-made Duality".. sometimes there is so much duplication of conceptual material that it is better to associate these notions in other existent threads.. but, if anyone engages this thread i will evaluate my ability to add to the perspectives.. Thanks again for your linguistic skills..

Be well..

tiltjlp
15-05-2007, 08:44 PM
Are there those here who understand the material above???

You shouldn't equate lack of response with lack of understanding. Your demeanor gives the impression that you consider everyone inferior to you. That approach might cause others to eventually ignore you. A frioendlier approach might work better, as it has in the past. Most of our members don't appreciate being talksed down to, which seems to be your way of doing things.

John

CannedCoal
15-05-2007, 09:03 PM
I really hate to say it, but your whole post seems just like you're trying to earn praise for yourself which is why you expect a reply.

Pounamu
16-05-2007, 12:52 AM
Well, Orion, I think I understand you to a certain extent at least... I found that Enigmni reference interesting and am still reading it. There are probably simpler ways of expressing / experiencing what you are on about, but each to his own ways, and I'm sure there will be some who "grok" what you are saying and could benefit from it. Time will tell!

Blessings to you!
Pounamu

TzuJanLi
16-05-2007, 12:37 PM
Greetings..

While i greatly appreciate Orion's writing style, i tend to agree that it is largely an expression of intellectualism.. i try to read a few posts whenever i enter a new forum and stay on par with the general style of posting.. to over inellectualize a topic will often alienate the very people you are attempting to communicate with..

Like the Universe itself, truth is a simple concept.. there is a difference between eloquence and verbosity.. there is the delight of simple eloquence and the confusion of cumbersome ramblings.. effective communication is somewhere in the middle, the art of minimizing ambiguities..

Now, i will try to add some of my own perspectives..

"yet, imagination allows such.".. This is one of the traps that is so easy to fall into, it reveals imagery contrived and fails to reveal fundamental truths.. it is as they say, "being in your head".. it has been my experience that to disengage the mental processes minimizes the effects of prejudice and preference, exposing the natural workings of Life..

[I]"but I am no Angel

Orion von Koch
17-05-2007, 01:22 PM
Have you read Hegel or Lubicz? If you did not pay the price of pushing through their material, then I suggest you do not read my material either.

Cheers,

TzuJanLi
17-05-2007, 01:46 PM
Greetings..

LOL.. how's that shoulder, Orion.. all that patting yourself on the back must surely damage the shoulder..

Have you read Hegel or Lubicz? If you did not pay the price of pushing through their material, then I suggest you do not read my material either.

You flatter yourself.. poorly, i might add.. i suppose i should simply leave you to your one-man-show.. brilliant performer doubling as a most adoring audience.. of course, the "Fat Man side show" (well-fed ego) is the true beneficiary.. but, the bait is nearly irresistable.. Nah, you have constructed your prison well, enjoy!!

Be well...

Orion von Koch
17-05-2007, 05:03 PM
Thank you, so I can write you off my list of friends? Indeed so. God Bless.

Cheers,

Moonflower
17-05-2007, 05:17 PM
Kor blimey miaow get your claws cut girlies lol :laughing4: :wav: .

Moonflower x

TzuJanLi
17-05-2007, 06:10 PM
Greetings..

Orion: You do as you choose.. i try to alienate no one.. equally, though, i try to poke and prod a bit.. inspire introspection.. Where there is some wisdom in your postings, you also negate it with a certain flair for condescension.. a certain aire of superior persona.. as you have said (and also contradicted), we are, indeed, One thing behaving many ways.. none of which is either greater or lesser than another.. considering that you are simply another aspect of myself, it is worthy to evaluate this interaction to better understand the larger "me"..

http://www.fleurdelis.com/graphics/desiderata.gif
-- written by Max Ehrmann in the 1920s --

Go placidly amid the noise and the haste,
and remember what peace there may be in silence.
As far as possible, without surrender,
be on good terms with all persons.
Speak your truth quietly and clearly;
and listen to others,
even to the dull and the ignorant;
they too have their story.
Avoid loud and aggressive persons;
they are vexatious to the spirit.
If you compare yourself with others,
you may become vain or bitter,
for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself.
Enjoy your achievements as well as your plans.
Keep interested in your own career, however humble;
it is a real possession in the changing fortunes of time.
Exercise caution in your business affairs,
for the world is full of trickery.
But let this not blind you to what virtue there is;
many persons strive for high ideals,
and everywhere life is full of heroism.
Be yourself. Especially do not feign affection.
Neither be cynical about love,
for in the face of all aridity and disenchantment,
it is as perennial as the grass.
Take kindly the counsel of the years,
gracefully surrendering the things of youth.
Nurture strength of spirit to shield you in sudden misfortune.
But do not distress yourself with dark imaginings.
Many fears are born of fatigue and loneliness.
Beyond a wholesome discipline,
be gentle with yourself.
You are a child of the universe
no less than the trees and the stars;
you have a right to be here.
And whether or not it is clear to you,
no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.
Therefore be at peace with God,
whatever you conceive Him to be.
And whatever your labors and aspirations,
in the noisy confusion of life,
keep peace in your soul.

With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams,
it is still a beautiful world.
Be cheerful. Strive to be happy.

Be Well....

Moonflower
17-05-2007, 06:17 PM
Wonderful Tzujanli speaks volumes.

Moonflower x

Wind of Grace
18-05-2007, 02:13 AM
Dear TzuJanLi,

Very insightful post in many ways, although I may have worded some of it differently....

Love & Hugs, Wind of Grace xo....:hug3: