PDA

View Full Version : Computer code found in superstring theory

VanillaRayne
16-04-2012, 03:30 AM
Sorry if this has been posted before, but I did a search and didn't find anything. I can't post the URL since I'm a newbie, but basically it seems as though a physicist found the same error-correcting code that is found in computers is also found in the smallest bits of information in all particles in the universe. Or something to that effect anyway. It could just be coincidence, but it seems to support the same conclusion that the ancients knew thousands of years ago. Reality is an illusion. What do you all think?

CatChild
16-04-2012, 03:40 AM
Sorry if this has been posted before, but I did a search and didn't find anything. I can't post the URL since I'm a newbie, but basically it seems as though a physicist found the same error-correcting code that is found in computers is also found in the smallest bits of information in all particles in the universe. Or something to that effect anyway. It could just be coincidence, but it seems to support the same conclusion that the ancients knew thousands of years ago. Reality is an illusion. What do you all think?

I don't quite follow. Could you be more specific please? Maybe some details? Thanks,

~ C.

VanillaRayne
16-04-2012, 04:25 AM
From what I understand of it, hidden in superstring theory equations at the most fundamental level of the universe there are the exact same equations that operate computers. I couldn't begin to try to tell you what those equations are, the physicist calls them "self-dual error-correcting block codes." There's a video of it on youtube that will give a better explanation of it then I can.

Henri77
16-04-2012, 05:03 AM
Yes, I've seen the video. and a non mathemetician can only take their word for a concept that's a bit difficult to follow.
What this ultimately suggests I can't exactly guess, as I didn't watch the entire thing.
Probably astonishing to a physicist, but I doubt it changes OUR view of reality, those who don't rely on science to verify our perception.

"physical reality as illusion" ,well yes this isn't quite front page news.

One day , non locality of mind will be verified.... whoopee !

Greybeard
16-04-2012, 03:36 PM
If this reality is an illusion then why is my stubbed toe throbbing?

Why do we need scientific/mathematical proof that this reality is a sham? Is it that otherwise it seems all too real?

Given the lack of any viable alternative reality, perhaps we would do well to try getting along in this one.

in progress
16-04-2012, 05:34 PM
I saw that video about a month ago, right about the time I was getting cosmic nudges about the nature of reality! Pretty interesting.

I think reality is illusion. At least in terms of what most people think reality is while going about their daily lives. Right now I'm reading Jane Robertson's "The Nature of Personal Reality"!

Henri77
16-04-2012, 07:48 PM

Why do we need scientific/mathematical proof that this reality is a sham? Is it that otherwise it seems all too real?

Given the lack of any viable alternative reality, perhaps we would do well to try getting along in this one.

Many many many ,say that earth is a school.
A convincing yet an impermanent reality.

While not that many have perceived the "eternal" reality that is us, we all get
glimpses from time to time.

Those who have had near death experiences however, KNOW that life is a dream of sorts.

One to be made the most of, yet still, a collective dream. Possibly just one of a number of co-existing universes.

Reverend Keith
16-04-2012, 07:53 PM

A lot of us try getting along in this one - and them some experience comes along and slaps us in the face with the knowledge that there's more going on than we suspected...

Juanita
16-04-2012, 07:55 PM
I personally don't need science to tell me that life is an illusion -- a necessary one, but illusion just the same.....we are but players acting out a part we have chosen to play in the theatre we call life/reality and when our part is over, we exit the stage and go Home.........

Teal
16-04-2012, 09:36 PM
Interesting...I am sure there will be more discoveries of the same nature. I like that reference juanita:)

Juanita
17-04-2012, 09:23 PM
Interesting...I am sure there will be more discoveries of the same nature. I like that reference juanita:)

thank you tealtwist... I did read that we only exist in the eye of the beholder--that whatever we are looking at/perceiving is only there while we are looking at it.....wierd but probably true scientifically -- physics is coming up with more discoveries all the time, but what does that change? Nada.....for me the "why" is not really important, just what is...... I don't understand why I can hear my dogs barking if I am not looking at them at the time and therefore they are supposedly not there......its the same with stubbing your toe I guess......I am willing to accept this temporary reality for what it is, or whatever it is.. :-)

Gracey
17-04-2012, 09:30 PM

that really isn't NEW news.

VanillaRayne
17-04-2012, 11:00 PM
that really isn't NEW news.
I know, I just wanted to hear a few people's opinions on it.

Gracey
17-04-2012, 11:07 PM
I know, I just wanted to hear a few people's opinions on it.

o okay, I really dont have any, save it is logical.

VanillaRayne
17-04-2012, 11:08 PM
thank you tealtwist... I did read that we only exist in the eye of the beholder--that whatever we are looking at/perceiving is only there while we are looking at it.....wierd but probably true scientifically -- physics is coming up with more discoveries all the time, but what does that change? Nada.....for me the "why" is not really important, just what is...... I don't understand why I can hear my dogs barking if I am not looking at them at the time and therefore they are supposedly not there......its the same with stubbing your toe I guess......I am willing to accept this temporary reality for what it is, or whatever it is.. :-)
I think you might be talking about the wave-particle duality. Basically it states that matter and energy show characteristics of being both waves and particles. Only upon observation do the waves act as particles. It's interesting stuff. It seems to indicate to me that the whole universe is actually just energy that our brain interprets a certain way. Could be wrong, but it's fun to think about.

Juanita
18-04-2012, 10:40 PM
I think you might be talking about the wave-particle duality. Basically it states that matter and energy show characteristics of being both waves and particles. Only upon observation do the waves act as particles. It's interesting stuff. It seems to indicate to me that the whole universe is actually just energy that our brain interprets a certain way. Could be wrong, but it's fun to think about.

I beleive that you might be right.....that everything in the universe is energy vibrating at different levels.........

CTM
01-05-2012, 10:59 AM
I've heard on different forums that certain people believe this world to be an advanced computer program. I don't know enough about this theory to really give you anybinfo but i agree that this is definitely something interesting to think about.

Sammy
01-05-2012, 03:10 PM
From what I understand of it, hidden in superstring theory equations at the most fundamental level of the universe there are the exact same equations that operate computers. I couldn't begin to try to tell you what those equations are, the physicist calls them "self-dual error-correcting block codes." There's a video of it on youtube that will give a better explanation of it then I can.

Thank you so much for sharing this! It affirms my belief that the death of our brain is not the death of our memory. Once without the brain, growth is harder for spirit. As it requires a medium to allow the use of thier mind for the spirits benefit. Creating the memory they can use on thier behalf.

hawkmoth65
01-05-2012, 09:46 PM
I've heard on different forums that certain people believe this world to be an advanced computer program. I don't know enough about this theory to really give you anybinfo but i agree that this is definitely something interesting to think about.I was actually thinking about this today as my daughter had popped into a shop and I waited in the car.

What if the people and shops I was looking at were just 'virtual reality',that I was just one pawn in a bizarre computer game.

CTM
02-05-2012, 12:54 AM
I was actually thinking about this today as my daughter had popped into a shop and I waited in the car.

What if the people and shops I was looking at were just 'virtual reality',that I was just one pawn in a bizarre computer game.

who knows..maybe when we die its "game over" and real life begins.

in progress
02-05-2012, 04:38 PM
David Icke believes there is a signal being beamed at us (originating from Saturn and being boosted by technology hidden within the moon?) creating a matrix movie effect on us. I read that in his most recent book. I wasn't sure what to think about it. Right after I read about the hidden computer code in string theory and thought the synchronicity was pretty crazy!

in progress
09-05-2012, 09:37 AM
Here is another article that says essentially the same thing to add to what I've said above. I just came across it.

http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/2012/05/fall-of-archons.html

Weird.

Morpheus
28-06-2012, 05:03 PM

These type of posts are simple minded and primal, based on temporal experience alone, ignoring a string of logic and understanding though the ages, and, most often, atheist based.

The cited thread of understanding thorugh the ages was very aptly illustrated in the Wachowski's cinematic creation of,
"The Matrix".

Concerning your stubbed toe, Grey, one might bring up Hypnosis and the power of faith and belief, with regard to a number of things. Including pain.
Regarding geometrical layout of the Earth from ancient times, and in alignment with the stars, please see my new topic in this forum.

Morpheus
28-06-2012, 05:21 PM

IONS is an organizational site that was initiated by one of the Astronauts.

From one of the files there:

"The faculty of consciousness is one thing we all share, but what goes on in our consciousness, the content of our consciousness, varies widely.
This is our personal reality, the reality we each know and experience.
Most of the time, however, we forget that this is just our personal reality and think we are experiencing physical reality directly.

We see the ground beneath our feet; we can pick up a rock, and throw it through the air; we feel the heat from a fire, and smell its burning wood.
It feels as if we are in direct contact with the world "out there." But this is not so.

The colors, textures, smells, and sounds we experience are not really "out there"; they are all images of reality constructed in the mind. "

Obviously, there is much more to reality than what we can (normally) recieve though our senses, and percieve.

Insensitive1
05-07-2012, 05:13 AM
I think when it comes down to it, it's just as my oral communications teacher said. "Perception is reality". That being said, our perception can easily change.

Greybeard
05-07-2012, 08:16 AM
Let me see......
You "perceive" that little beasties are sending us secret messages (which I assume the evil government won't tell us).... Now there's some reality for you.

I have said repeatedly on this forum that our mind creates our world, our reality, that all experience of life occurs wholly within our mind.... I think there is a button you can click that says "all posts by Greybeard."

Dear Morpheus....I am as far from being an atheist as a man can get.
Primal? I have spent 7 full decades of life thinking about things, things I have actually lived and which no teacher taught me....Temporal experience? Simple minded? Really? Ignoring logic? Oh. Primal?

Can you say "stupid troglodyte who can't see beyond his next meal?" Usually, and certainly every Saturday night, after I have finished ripping the raw flesh off the leg of an antelope with my teeth, slobbering and grunting while I devour it, I go out and club a woman and drag her into my cave by the hair. Life is complete. There is nothing but this.

Apparently you think eveyone in town should bow down before your superior intellect and exalted understanding. Hmmm.

A little guy who lived in India and wore diapers and sandals once said "No man can aspire to spiritual enlightenment until he has become more humble than the dust beneath his sandals." You might ponder on that.

As for you Insensitve1, your statement belies your tender and inexperienced youth. It is one thing to listen to an "oral communications teacher" say "perception is reality" (an idea that was first set forward by Marshall McLuhan, and which is regularly parroted by Bill O'Reilly with a more sinister meaning), and it is quite another to have lived through an experience (which I have done) that teaches this truth in a way that reaches to your very bones. You do not understand what this idea really means. It is to you an idea, but not an experienced reality -- and the two are as different as night and day.

If I tell you what it is like to eat an apple, but you have never tasted one; if I tell you what it feels like to have your own child die in your arms; if I tell you what it means to go through a divorce; or tell you what it is like to crawl drunk in the gutter, beyond help...... You can't understand these things because you have never lived them. You might consider living another 30 years or so, and then report back to us on your discoveries.

Insensitive1
07-07-2012, 06:05 AM
O_O Do you see the beasties too?!?!?! lol joking.
But anyways....
In no way do I think I have superior intellect. I know for a fact that I don't. I'm sure there are 10 year old children smarter than me out there.
(Also, I didn't even know Bill O'Reilly "parroted" that around. I don't watch a lot of tv, but I've seen enough to know he tends to twist things to his favor.)
You, and Ghandi both have more experience with these things than I do, and I'm pretty sure actually experiencing something trumps just being told about it or being given the information.
But the point of what I was trying to "say" was that if you see code in superstring theory, it is FOR YOU. To another it may just be a coincidence. And then some other guy thinks its a government conspiracy to get us to buy more string. Its different for everybody. You may have told me the apple tasted sweet, but in my reality it's quite sour. Maybe in 30 years I will think the apples sweet, who knows?
And if I can report my "discoveries" to you come that time, I just might :). I just might find something you haven't! (Low chance of course, but a chance nonetheless!!!)

iolite
08-07-2012, 04:05 AM

You mean binary code: 1's and 0's

shadedragon
08-07-2012, 04:22 AM

:( I'm sorry to hear you're in pain :hug2: but here's a thought: stop believing that it's hurting. Once you got that in your head, you'll have no pain. Now tell yourself you don't have a stubbed toe. See how quick it heals :) now tell me that's not proof this all is an illusion, and all that we see is simply bc that is what we believe. I'm a big science/ math person, but I'm also a healer and philosopher all the same, and I tend to take everything with a grain of salt, I like to test things out for myself before I believe them.
Beyond that, it's not a matter of getting along, it's a matter of changing oneself in the way they desire to live and find fufillment. People make and break their own world, their own reality. What is tangible, what is possible to us is only limited to how creative and open we can be.

Morpheus
15-07-2012, 02:10 PM
"Tegmark's mathematical universe hypothesis (MUH) is: Our external physical reality is a mathematical structure.
That is, the universe is mathematics in a well-defined sense, and that
"in those [worlds] complex enough to contain self-aware substructures [they] will subjectively perceive themselves as existing in a physically 'real' world".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mathematical_universe_hypothesis (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/redir.php?link=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spiritualforums.co m%2Fvb%2Fredir.php%3Flink%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww .spiritualforums.com%252Fvb%252Fredir.php%253Flink %253Dhttp%25253A%25252F%25252Fen.wikipedia.org%252 52Fwiki%25252FMathematical_universe_hypothesis)
------------------------------------------

"Simply stated, light is nature's way of transferring energy through space.
We can complicate it by talking about interacting electric and magnetic fields, quantum mechanics, and all of that, but just remember--light is energy."
Bill Blair ([email protected] ([email protected]))

Light, Sound, and Temperature. All about Frequency, Vibration, and Resonance.
String theory is about the fundamental makeup of both matter, and energy, involving vibration, movement.

"Fundamentally, light is energy itself, and it is a nature’s method of transferring energy through space extremely quickly."
http://www.biofuelswatch.com/what-is-light-energy/ (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/redir.php?link=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spiritualforums.co m%2Fvb%2Fredir.php%3Flink%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww .spiritualforums.com%252Fvb%252Fredir.php%253Flink %253Dhttp%25253A%25252F%25252Fwww.spiritualforums. com%25252Fvb%25252Fredir.php%25253Flink%25253Dhttp %2525253A%2525252F%2525252Fwww.spiritualforums.com %2525252Fvb%2525252Fredir.php%2525253Flink%2525253 Dhttp%252525253A%252525252F%252525252Fwww.spiritua lforums.com%252525252Fvb%252525252Fredir.php%25252 5253Flink%252525253Dhttp%25252525253A%25252525252F %25252525252Fwww.spiritualforums.com%25252525252Fv b%25252525252Fredir.php%25252525253Flink%252525252 53Dhttp%2525252525253A%2525252525252F%252525252525 2Fwww.spiritualforums.com%2525252525252Fvb%2525252 525252Fredir.php%2525252525253Flink%2525252525253D http%252525252525253A%252525252525252F%25252525252 5252Fwww.spiritualforums.com%252525252525252Fvb%25 2525252525252Fredir.php%252525252525253Flink%25252 5252525253Dhttp%25252525252525253A%252525252525252 52F%25252525252525252Fwww.spiritualforums.com%2525 2525252525252Fvb%25252525252525252Fredir.php%25252 525252525253Flink%25252525252525253Dhttp%252525252 5252525253A%2525252525252525252F%25252525252525252 52Fwww.spiritualforums.com%2525252525252525252Fvb% 2525252525252525252Fredir.php%2525252525252525253F link%2525252525252525253Dhttp%25252525252525252525 3A%252525252525252525252F%252525252525252525252Fww w.biofuelswatch.com%252525252525252525252Fwhat-is-light-energy%252525252525252525252F)

"The term “light” is, itself, a little misleading, at least in terms of its actual energy.
It is actually more typically referred to as electromagnetic radiation, which is basically the optical light that is visible to us and can be perceived by our eyes.
This optical light – or visible light as it is also known – is merely a minute part of a huge range of light on the electromagnetic spectrum."
http://www.exploratorium.edu/worldwidewebcast/matter.html (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/redir.php?link=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spiritualforums.co m%2Fvb%2Fredir.php%3Flink%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww .spiritualforums.com%252Fvb%252Fredir.php%253Flink %253Dhttp%25253A%25252F%25252Fwww.spiritualforums. com%25252Fvb%25252Fredir.php%25253Flink%25253Dhttp %2525253A%2525252F%2525252Fwww.spiritualforums.com %2525252Fvb%2525252Fredir.php%2525253Flink%2525253 Dhttp%252525253A%252525252F%252525252Fwww.spiritua lforums.com%252525252Fvb%252525252Fredir.php%25252 5253Flink%252525253Dhttp%25252525253A%25252525252F %25252525252Fwww.spiritualforums.com%25252525252Fv b%25252525252Fredir.php%25252525253Flink%252525252 53Dhttp%2525252525253A%2525252525252F%252525252525 2Fwww.exploratorium.edu%2525252525252Fworldwideweb cast%2525252525252Fmatter.html)

"In physics (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/redir.php?link=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spiritualforums.co m%2Fvb%2Fredir.php%3Flink%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww .spiritualforums.com%252Fvb%252Fredir.php%253Flink %253Dhttp%25253A%25252F%25252Fwww.spiritualforums. com%25252Fvb%25252Fredir.php%25253Flink%25253Dhttp %2525253A%2525252F%2525252Fwww.spiritualforums.com %2525252Fvb%2525252Fredir.php%2525253Flink%2525253 Dhttp%252525253A%252525252F%252525252Fwww.spiritua lforums.com%252525252Fvb%252525252Fredir.php%25252 5253Flink%252525253Dhttp%25252525253A%25252525252F %25252525252Fwww.spiritualforums.com%25252525252Fv b%25252525252Fredir.php%25252525253Flink%252525252 53Dhttp%2525252525253A%2525252525252F%252525252525 2Fwww.spiritualforums.com%2525252525252Fvb%2525252 525252Fredir.php%2525252525253Flink%2525252525253D http%252525252525253A%252525252525252F%25252525252 5252Fwww.spiritualforums.com%252525252525252Fvb%25 2525252525252Fredir.php%252525252525253Flink%25252 5252525253Dhttp%25252525252525253A%252525252525252 52F%25252525252525252Fwww.spiritualforums.com%2525 2525252525252Fvb%25252525252525252Fredir.php%25252 525252525253Flink%25252525252525253Dhttp%252525252 5252525253A%2525252525252525252F%25252525252525252 52Fwww.spiritualforums.com%2525252525252525252Fvb% 2525252525252525252Fredir.php%2525252525252525253F link%2525252525252525253Dhttp%25252525252525252525 3A%252525252525252525252F%252525252525252525252Fww w.spiritualforums.com%252525252525252525252Fvb%252 525252525252525252Fredir.php%252525252525252525253 Flink%252525252525252525253Dfile%25252525252525252 525253A%25252525252525252525252F%25252525252525252 525252F%25252525252525252525252FE%2525252525252525 2525253A%25252525252525252525252Fwiki%252525252525 25252525252FPhysics), mass–energy equivalence is the concept that the mass (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/redir.php?link=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spiritualforums.co m%2Fvb%2Fredir.php%3Flink%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww .spiritualforums.com%252Fvb%252Fredir.php%253Flink %253Dhttp%25253A%25252F%25252Fwww.spiritualforums. com%25252Fvb%25252Fredir.php%25253Flink%25253Dhttp %2525253A%2525252F%2525252Fwww.spiritualforums.com %2525252Fvb%2525252Fredir.php%2525253Flink%2525253 Dhttp%252525253A%252525252F%252525252Fwww.spiritua lforums.com%252525252Fvb%252525252Fredir.php%25252 5253Flink%252525253Dhttp%25252525253A%25252525252F %25252525252Fwww.spiritualforums.com%25252525252Fv b%25252525252Fredir.php%25252525253Flink%252525252 53Dhttp%2525252525253A%2525252525252F%252525252525 2Fwww.spiritualforums.com%2525252525252Fvb%2525252 525252Fredir.php%2525252525253Flink%2525252525253D http%252525252525253A%252525252525252F%25252525252 5252Fwww.spiritualforums.com%252525252525252Fvb%25 2525252525252Fredir.php%252525252525253Flink%25252 5252525253Dhttp%25252525252525253A%252525252525252 52F%25252525252525252Fwww.spiritualforums.com%2525 2525252525252Fvb%25252525252525252Fredir.php%25252 525252525253Flink%25252525252525253Dhttp%252525252 5252525253A%2525252525252525252F%25252525252525252 52Fwww.spiritualforums.com%2525252525252525252Fvb% 2525252525252525252Fredir.php%2525252525252525253F link%2525252525252525253Dhttp%25252525252525252525 3A%252525252525252525252F%252525252525252525252Fww w.spiritualforums.com%252525252525252525252Fvb%252 525252525252525252Fredir.php%252525252525252525253 Flink%252525252525252525253Dfile%25252525252525252 525253A%25252525252525252525252F%25252525252525252 525252F%25252525252525252525252FE%2525252525252525 2525253A%25252525252525252525252Fwiki%252525252525 25252525252FMass) of a body is a measure of its energy (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/redir.php?link=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spiritualforums.co m%2Fvb%2Fredir.php%3Flink%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww .spiritualforums.com%252Fvb%252Fredir.php%253Flink %253Dhttp%25253A%25252F%25252Fwww.spiritualforums. com%25252Fvb%25252Fredir.php%25253Flink%25253Dhttp %2525253A%2525252F%2525252Fwww.spiritualforums.com %2525252Fvb%2525252Fredir.php%2525253Flink%2525253 Dhttp%252525253A%252525252F%252525252Fwww.spiritua lforums.com%252525252Fvb%252525252Fredir.php%25252 5253Flink%252525253Dhttp%25252525253A%25252525252F %25252525252Fwww.spiritualforums.com%25252525252Fv b%25252525252Fredir.php%25252525253Flink%252525252 53Dhttp%2525252525253A%2525252525252F%252525252525 2Fwww.spiritualforums.com%2525252525252Fvb%2525252 525252Fredir.php%2525252525253Flink%2525252525253D http%252525252525253A%252525252525252F%25252525252 5252Fwww.spiritualforums.com%252525252525252Fvb%25 2525252525252Fredir.php%252525252525253Flink%25252 5252525253Dhttp%25252525252525253A%252525252525252 52F%25252525252525252Fwww.spiritualforums.com%2525 2525252525252Fvb%25252525252525252Fredir.php%25252 525252525253Flink%25252525252525253Dhttp%252525252 5252525253A%2525252525252525252F%25252525252525252 52Fwww.spiritualforums.com%2525252525252525252Fvb% 2525252525252525252Fredir.php%2525252525252525253F link%2525252525252525253Dhttp%25252525252525252525 3A%252525252525252525252F%252525252525252525252Fww w.spiritualforums.com%252525252525252525252Fvb%252 525252525252525252Fredir.php%252525252525252525253 Flink%252525252525252525253Dfile%25252525252525252 525253A%25252525252525252525252F%25252525252525252 525252F%25252525252525252525252FE%2525252525252525 2525253A%25252525252525252525252Fwiki%252525252525 25252525252FEnergy) content."

"This process, can in principle convert all the mass of matter into neutrinos and usable energy", (or Light), http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass%E2%80%93energy_equivalence (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/redir.php?link=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spiritualforums.co m%2Fvb%2Fredir.php%3Flink%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww .spiritualforums.com%252Fvb%252Fredir.php%253Flink %253Dhttp%25253A%25252F%25252Fwww.spiritualforums. com%25252Fvb%25252Fredir.php%25253Flink%25253Dhttp %2525253A%2525252F%2525252Fwww.spiritualforums.com %2525252Fvb%2525252Fredir.php%2525253Flink%2525253 Dhttp%252525253A%252525252F%252525252Fwww.spiritua lforums.com%252525252Fvb%252525252Fredir.php%25252 5253Flink%252525253Dhttp%25252525253A%25252525252F %25252525252Fen.wikipedia.org%25252525252Fwiki%252 52525252FMass%252525252525E2%25252525252580%252525 25252593energy_equivalence)

The fundamental makeup of, "matter", is "Light"...
Professor of Physics Michio Kaku tells us that,
"the atoms within our bodies were forged on the anvil of nucleosynthesis in an exploding star, aeons before the birth of our solar system".

"Since the components of the physical body involve electrical charge, their movement results in the emission of electromagnetic (EM) waves.
-Thus, the movement of electrons in atoms leads to emission in the ultraviolet,
the movement of atoms in molecules creates emissions in the infrared,
the movement of molecules in cell membranes leads to emission in the microwave range, while the movement of cells in muscles and body organs generates emission in the radar and radio frequency ranges.

The larger is the entity causing charge displacement, the lower is the frequency of the EM energy emission"
(Tiller, 1995). OUTER AND INNER LIGHT

"The Human Body Glows in Visible Light"
http://www.livescience.com/7799-strange-humans-glow-visible-light.html (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/redir.php?link=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spiritualforums.co m%2Fvb%2Fredir.php%3Flink%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww .spiritualforums.com%252Fvb%252Fredir.php%253Flink %253Dhttp%25253A%25252F%25252Fwww.spiritualforums. com%25252Fvb%25252Fredir.php%25253Flink%25253Dhttp %2525253A%2525252F%2525252Fwww.spiritualforums.com %2525252Fvb%2525252Fredir.php%2525253Flink%2525253 Dhttp%252525253A%252525252F%252525252Fwww.livescie nce.com%252525252F7799-strange-humans-glow-visible-light.html)

"But what is light?
Light has remained one of the greatest mysteries of science.
The photon of light should not be considered just another particle of matter.
The photon has no mass and no charge.
If one accepts relativity theory,and imagining traveling at the speed of light; clocks effectively stop and time has no meaning.
In fact, both time and space lose their meaning when one imagines traveling at the speedof light, since in any given medium it has but one speed -- a speed that can never be made faster or slower, which is what Einstein did when he started thinking about relativity theory."

Time and space, and, also gravity are all interwoven and involved.

"What is "Real"? How do you define, "Real"?" - From, The movie, "The Matrix".

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0133093/quotes (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/redir.php?link=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spiritualforums.co m%2Fvb%2Fredir.php%3Flink%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww .spiritualforums.com%252Fvb%252Fredir.php%253Flink %253Dhttp%25253A%25252F%25252Fwww.spiritualforums. com%25252Fvb%25252Fredir.php%25253Flink%25253Dhttp %2525253A%2525252F%2525252Fwww.spiritualforums.com %2525252Fvb%2525252Fredir.php%2525253Flink%2525253 Dhttp%252525253A%252525252F%252525252Fwww.spiritua lforums.com%252525252Fvb%252525252Fredir.php%25252 5253Flink%252525253Dhttp%25252525253A%25252525252F %25252525252Fwww.spiritualforums.com%25252525252Fv b%25252525252Fredir.php%25252525253Flink%252525252 53Dhttp%2525252525253A%2525252525252F%252525252525 2Fwww.spiritualforums.com%2525252525252Fvb%2525252 525252Fredir.php%2525252525253Flink%2525252525253D http%252525252525253A%252525252525252F%25252525252 5252Fwww.spiritualforums.com%252525252525252Fvb%25 2525252525252Fredir.php%252525252525253Flink%25252 5252525253Dhttp%25252525252525253A%252525252525252 52F%25252525252525252Fwww.imdb.com%252525252525252 52Ftitle%25252525252525252Ftt0133093%2525252525252 5252Fquotes)

Tobi
12-12-2012, 10:25 PM
The way I see it, if that superstring from the building-blocks of the Universe contains computer code, then OK, it means to me that all is, was and will be all at once....and it's Time that we are seeing wrongly. Our illusion of linear time.
And I don't think things are actually invented (i.e. coming out of nothing) but already exist, have always existed, and will always exist (in a phenomenal Universe anyway), and all we do is discover them.

Morpheus
24-12-2012, 03:53 PM
Hi Tobi,
Have you looked up, "Max Tegmark" at Wikipedia? Re: His theory of Everything involving the Mathematical Universe.

Also, this, involving math and numbers...
http://rickzepeda.hubpages.com/hub/Number-9 (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/redir.php?link=http%3A%2F%2Frickzepeda.hubpages.co m%2Fhub%2FNumber-9)

You might listen to this, as you read.

From The Matrix soundtrack.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQ06zHcNThE (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/redir.php?link=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatc h%3Fv%3DyQ06zHcNThE)