PDA

View Full Version : Now really !! ?

Adrienne
15-04-2012, 03:42 PM
I have heard of many things, some believable, some not ... always keeping an open mind to the possibilities... however ....

this idea of asking your body why it is ailing ?

The other day I was in extreme pain, my right foot and my right knee... very painful and no reason that I can think of for the pain... so it crossed my mind to try asking my knee and my foot

and the answer I got was ..... silence ! :icon_eek:

Dream Angel xx

Mind's Eye
15-04-2012, 03:44 PM
Yep... the old asking method doesn't seem to work so well does it?

Adrienne
15-04-2012, 03:46 PM
no it didn't , you have tried it also ?

Mind's Eye
15-04-2012, 03:50 PM
Years ago... and even as early as last summer. It is very stupid and never works...lol..

Adrienne
15-04-2012, 03:57 PM
good to know, it isn't just me :D

now,if we are talking about books speaking to me, they do that all the time ! :tongue:

Mind's Eye
15-04-2012, 03:59 PM
I found that asking a dog is a good way to find out why we're ailing.. :D

Adrienne
15-04-2012, 04:04 PM
may I borrow your dog ? or could you ask for me ? ... I don't speak " woof " :tongue:
I need a translator.

Mind's Eye
15-04-2012, 04:07 PM
I would lend you my dog... but I don't have one. I'm a cat person.

Adrienne
15-04-2012, 04:14 PM
nice of you to offer anyways... maybe I could ask your cat ? :cat: I speak a variety of meow, mew , mieu, mieo

Mind's Eye
15-04-2012, 04:21 PM
I will entreat the angry God of the hula-hula natives on your behalf. :D

Adrienne
15-04-2012, 04:24 PM
oh my ! I am not sure if I should thank you , or make a different request ? :tongue:

Mind's Eye
15-04-2012, 04:28 PM
Hula God say left foot next... He very angry that we ask him. :icon_eek:

Now isn't that just like a God? :tongue:

Adrienne
15-04-2012, 04:31 PM
oh no ! not the left foot... :icon_eek:

speaking of right and left, which is which in regards to the brain and thinking logically or creatively ? do you know ?

Mind's Eye
15-04-2012, 04:34 PM
Fear not, I will act as a modern day Jesus for you and take on the pain... You just gotta get over here and nail me to something. :D

Adrienne
15-04-2012, 04:43 PM
maybe I just need a distraction ?

Mind's Eye
15-04-2012, 04:45 PM
I'm distracting.... :cool:

Adrienne
15-04-2012, 04:49 PM
I know ! :smile:

Mind's Eye
15-04-2012, 04:51 PM
I can be annoying and lazy too... :icon_eek:

Adrienne
15-04-2012, 04:54 PM
now really !! ? LOL ! :tongue:

Mind's Eye
15-04-2012, 05:03 PM
Oh Yes... Sometimes I need to be hit with the news paper...:wink:

Adrienne
15-04-2012, 05:41 PM
I have heard of osmosis, sleeping with a book under your pillow... hitting one on the head with a newspaper is a new way of obtaining info, lol ! :tongue:

innerlight
15-04-2012, 05:45 PM
I have heard of many things, some believable, some not ... always keeping an open mind to the possibilities... however ....

this idea of asking your body why it is ailing ?

The other day I was in extreme pain, my right foot and my right knee... very painful and no reason that I can think of for the pain... so it crossed my mind to try asking my knee and my foot

Dream Angel xx

Perhaps you are walking too much in your mental voyages, spiritual voyages, or physical voyages.. Hence why you are feeling pain.

So when your foot and knee were hurting and you asked why it was hurting it told you "silence". Perhaps it was telling you that you are always on the go, and are not sitting in silence, and enjoying the smell of the flowers.

Perhaps your body is telling you stop and sit down. To enjoy some "silence" and down time.

Adrienne
15-04-2012, 05:53 PM
hello Inner,

you could have something there, I do believe you may be right, now that I think about all that I have been doing. Very interesting, thank you ! :hug3:

Dreamie xx

innerlight
15-04-2012, 05:55 PM
hello Inner,

you could have something there, I do believe you may be right, now that I think about all that I have been doing. Very interesting, thank you ! :hug3:

Dreamie xx

Of course, I am right, silly... :hug:

I am always right. That is a scientific fact. :cool: :rolleyes:

While it can be said one can talk to their body, and if they get in-tune enough with their bodies they can learn what it needs and desires. Sometimes knowing what it means, or says, can be quite tricky.

Adrienne
15-04-2012, 05:59 PM
Of course, I am right, silly... :hug:

I am always right. That is a scientific fact. :cool: :rolleyes:

While it can be said one can talk to their body, and if they get in-tune enough with their bodies they can learn what it needs and desires. Sometimes knowing what it means, or says, can be quite tricky.

oh yes, silly me, I forgot :hug:

of course, one can talk to anything or anyone.. the tricky part is " hearing " a reply, and then.. one has to wonder about " knowing what it means "

do you think when one talks to themselves, their body or their higher self, that they are answering what they want to hear for an answer ? if they hear anything ?

innerlight
15-04-2012, 06:13 PM
oh yes, silly me, I forgot :hug:

of course, one can talk to anything or anyone.. the tricky part is " hearing " a reply, and then.. one has to wonder about " knowing what it means "

do you think when one talks to themselves, their body or their higher self, that they are answering what they want to hear for an answer ? if they hear anything ?

When one talks to themselves, or even their guides, they have to talk in a place of being honest with themselves and with spirit. After all spirit knows all your ups, downs, your shames, your secrets. In knowing that they must be open and bare themselves to spirit. They need to put it all on the plate for spirit and to themselves. We can't lie to spirit but we can lie to ourselves. Lying to ourselves is one of the worst things we can do. Once we move past that and are honest we can have an open conversation that allows us to move past what we want to hear to get to a place to be able to hear.

Sometimes it is hard to hear anything because we are asking the wrong questions.

Sometimes its hard to get an answer from ourselves because we don't know what the answer is. And being direct can not yield something from ourselves that which we do not know to begin with.

Adrienne
15-04-2012, 06:18 PM
Interesting about your comment on asking the wrong questions. Sometimes it seems I don't know what questions to ask, I mean... I have questions but instead of asking a specific question, I take the easy way out and ask " tell me what it is I need to know or what advice do I need " . I have been ' reprimanded ' nicely of course, to be more specific with my questions :smile:

kind of like asking the right questions to the pendulum

innerlight
15-04-2012, 06:24 PM
Interesting about your comment on asking the wrong questions. Sometimes it seems I don't know what questions to ask, I mean... I have questions but instead of asking a specific question, I take the easy way out and ask " tell me what it is I need to know or what advice do I need " . I have been ' reprimanded ' nicely of course, to be more specific with my questions :smile:

kind of like asking the right questions to the pendulum

Yea, that question will not get you much in lieu of what you are looking for because what you need to know can be anything and related to anything and have nothing to do with what you wanted to know at all.

Just like asking one self why they are sick will more than likely not reach any answer that is beneficial to them.. Chances are the reason is not something they are fully aware of, and is the result of something else. And is too much of a direct route to get an accurate answer. I have learned from my experiences, that going straight into it will not get me anything.

Adrienne
15-04-2012, 06:31 PM
just curious then, why is it that some people can ask why they are having pains and get an answer ?

is this similar to how some people can actually speak or hear their crystals ' speaking to them ' ? Individual experiences, varying with individuals and their gifts or talents or good imaginations ? or a combination ?

I recently got a book and cd about how some illnesses go back to past life experiences ~
I also tried asking if my knee or foot pain was related to a past life experience, but didn't get an answer on that either

still thinking your explanation makes sense :smile: , maybe I should just ask you my questions ? :D

Enya
15-04-2012, 06:38 PM
Some people are more intune with their body 'voice' than others, same as with crystals. I used to think of crystals as pretty rocks. I learnt how to hear them but I'm still not as intune as some others. Often, they are still just a nice rock. It's just not my thing...

I've done the asking the body approach... I can usually figure it out but sometimes I'll ask what it's trying to tell me. If I'm awake enough, I get some feedback. For yourself, I'd suggest with it being the right foot and knee, look at where you are not flexible or being supported in your forward movement, where you are 'putting your foot down' or being over-pedantic in your approach. 'Best foot forward' and all that... :smile:

innerlight
15-04-2012, 06:43 PM
Perhaps others are more in-tune with themselves and know that their bodies want or need. Perhaps they are exaggerating truth to make you believe what they say?

I think the more you add to yourself in your thinking can make you more confused. Such as was it a past life experience that caused it. If it was it would be hard for yourself to answer that if it does not recall the past life to begin with. So you can not get an answer that you do not know on a conscious level.

Adrienne
15-04-2012, 07:01 PM
thank you Enya , the not being flexible could be something

Adrienne
15-04-2012, 07:01 PM
oh yes, Inner, I do add to my own confusion at times ! :D

Henri77
15-04-2012, 08:18 PM

Dream Angel xx

What did you DO about it?
Often we are moved to do things we don't truly understand.
Or only understand in retrospect.

Sometimes the response is what we need to learn, and IS the answer.

Adrienne
15-04-2012, 08:41 PM
I put ice on my knee and my foot, took a pain pill and took a rest . I didn't do anything at all, took 2 days to start to feel better. I know, compared to what others may be dealing with, it may not seem like much ... but at the time, it was.

Henri77
16-04-2012, 08:13 PM
I put ice on my knee and my foot, took a pain pill and took a rest . I didn't do anything at all, took 2 days to start to feel better. I know, compared to what others may be dealing with, it may not seem like much ... but at the time, it was.

Just wondered if you do healing of any sort.

Minor aches and spiritual baddies have taught me a lot about healing-clearing-protection. I still use medicine but also use healing energy.

StrandedSnowMonkey
16-04-2012, 08:59 PM
Hi Dream Angel! :)

Have you tried singing to it? I'm not saying to sing a song off the radio with words etc. My Gran always used to do it all the time, so it kinda becomes second nature to me, even when it's dealing with knee pain etc. You don't even need to sing out loud either, just sing clear!

Snow Monkey

MYFIGO
16-04-2012, 09:04 PM
I am one of those people who has asked her mind/body about pain and have received an answer. This happened when I first began healing and I practiced on myself first. I had come across a book called "The Amazing Secrets of Psychic Healing" by Benjamin Bibb. (It's a free pdf and interesting reading.)

The first thing I did was to complete a breathing meditation that relaxed me and allowed me to feel all the aches and pains in my body. The one that I noticed the most was a deep ache in the lower lung area of my chest. I asked, "what is that pain from?" and I was stunned to hear the reply, "That is uncried tears."

It made all the sense in the world as it was true. I applied the suggested healing method and instantly the ache lifted and has not returned almost 3 years later.

I do think meditation and becoming still would be helpful so you can hear your inner voice.

Native spirit
16-04-2012, 10:47 PM
:hug3: Well i try to answer all healing posts but i have got to sayi found the right remedy on this post Laughter and thats the best medicine,

Namaste