PDA

View Full Version : Any attempt results is retribution

seeker2011
14-04-2012, 11:36 PM
I can not think of anything spiritual, without the world attacking me immeditately. There is no time delay. If I think of anything about the spiritual pursuit of developement or anything, someone who is decidedly not spritual will attack me, without delay.
And what I mean by "not spiritual" is actually meant to be " entirely of the world" . That is, those who would argue until they die that there is no being without being the meat beast of the world.
Why? Maybe I'm close to a breakthrough, maybe I'm lost. I can not tell at this point.
What I can tell, is that it's getting a lot closer to a "intoleralbe state" and I have no idea how to handle that.

silent whisper
14-04-2012, 11:49 PM
I can not think of anything spiritual, without the world attacking me immeditately. There is no time delay. If I think of anything about the spiritual pursuit of developement or anything, someone who is decidedly not spritual will attack me, without delay.
And what I mean by "not spiritual" is actually meant to be " entirely of the world" . That is, those who would argue until they die that there is no being without being the meat beast of the world.
Why? Maybe I'm close to a breakthrough, maybe I'm lost. I can not tell at this point.
What I can tell, is that it's getting a lot closer to a "intoleralbe state" and I have no idea how to handle that.

The intolerable state opens one to learn tolerance....but feeling the intolerance in ways to bring the feeling of tolerance.......is simpy being tolerant with yourself in how you *feel* as this moves closer.

Mayflow
15-04-2012, 12:10 AM
Odd. I think of all kinds of Spiritual things all the time, and I never feel like anyone is attacking me at all.

psychoslice
15-04-2012, 12:15 AM
Odd. I think of all kinds of Spiritual things all the time, and I never feel like anyone is attacking me at all.
Yes me too MayFlow, in fact i find that those who don't know anything about being spiritual are interested in what I have to say.

Nebulous
15-04-2012, 01:13 AM
Same happened to me. Some call it "testing", or "trials", others call it "what the hades?!" (so to speak, lol)....just consider it an obstacle to be overcome. I cannot tell you how many stories I've got of downright creepy attacks that've happened to me and some others I know, when just trying to learn and grow - as if complete strangers come out of nowhere JUST to mess with me. I'm not the paranoid type, but like you said, there is ZERO time delay. It's instantaneous and the moment I start to lay low and let my energy work and spiritual stuff tone down to a quiet level?...suddenly everything's going smoothly. After long enough the pattern becomes so clear that, crazy as it sounds to say it, you simply can't deny it.

Think of it as the universe saying "So you want to become strong? Oh I can help you with that." ;)

And by the way, don't listen to people who come out to say "it's because you did something wrong" or "it's because YOUR NEGATIVITY ATTRACTED IT" - don't even give them the time of day. You can't reason with people like that and you don't owe them any explanation.

Just do what you do, learn and grow, and overcome the obstacles that come your way. It will make you stronger in the end. :)

silent whisper
15-04-2012, 01:40 AM

I just re read your words seeker..its like your manifesting the outer fears when your conscious self is wanting to connect to your spirit. These times often signal the subconscious to let go of the feelings that come at you in this space...its often times to look at those feelings like I mentioned..initially. Sometimes feeling those spaces where we have no idea how to handle it, means we can often reach the point of surrender, which can be really good thing..The more you focus on what you want, the subscious will be activated to bring up manifestations in this way. It reminds me very much of my dark night space..where the fears manifested in this way...it was beyond intolerable for me at times...but I found acceptance was a main space that helped me greatly and letting go...In exploring the feelings you can look at the space in the middle....between your positive goals towards spiritual pursuits and the outer manifestation of resistance your feeling...it opens up much for you to find peace to continue on with your journey...

Xan
15-04-2012, 02:15 AM

seeker... You seem to be describing the battle that goes on between our longing to know ourselves spiritually and the ego-mind that resists such a change.

My suggestion is, if you have a meditation practice keep doing it and don't give up for any reason. If you don't have one then begin.

Through becoming more aware in our inner being, which is what meditation is for, we learn to observe the mind's resistance rather than getting caught up in it. This little bit of detachment makes a bit difference.

Then we can also come to neutrally accept whatever the mind is doing... after all it's just the mind. It's not what you really are.

There are simple effective methods for releasing the mind's fears and other negative patterns. Two I like to recommend are:

MIR-Method - http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=29467

The Healing Code - http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=31115

It takes time and persistence to get through this kind of struggle the mind puts up, but it's well worth the effort.

Xan

Humm
15-04-2012, 02:49 AM
When faced with such a choice, the alternatives make themselves immediately apparent.

This is how you KNOW you are on the right track, and this is how the cosmos let's you know the physical hooks it still has in your consciousness.

Be aware, and be understanding.

Be compassionate, with yourself, and with those transmitting your awareness. :wink:

silent whisper
15-04-2012, 04:03 AM
When faced with such a choice, the alternatives make themselves immediately apparent.

This is how you KNOW you are on the right track, and this is how the cosmos let's you know the physical hooks it still has in your consciousness.

Be aware, and be understanding.

Be compassionate, with yourself, and with those transmitting your awareness. :wink:

Thats nice to read Humm :smile:

Perfect Storm
15-04-2012, 09:52 AM
I have to agree with Silent. Deep seated, old beliefs that you no longer adhere to might still be held in high stead by parts of your mind.

Maybe you should stop any spiritual pursuits and have a break. Then work on releasing old beleifs and working on getting your mind open to other possibilities before anything else. Maybe something like NLP/hypnotherpay/meditation. Then start with just research.

Meditation, in itself is not spiritual. It can lead there, but the actual act is not. Try that?

xebiche
15-04-2012, 12:35 PM

I am in the opposite position.

People ask me so many questions about spirituality and conscousness and advice on per these directions that It is encourcning on my time.

The world is not attacking and rejecting, it is becoming insatiable for spiritual knowledge.

Your problem is with you, notthe world.

xebiche
15-04-2012, 12:38 PM

I am in the opposite position.

People ask me so many questions about spirituality and conscousness, and seek advice per these matters that it is encrouchning on my time.

The world is not attacking and rejecting spirituality, the world is becoming insatiable for spiritual knowledge.

Your problem is with you, not the world.

Humm
15-04-2012, 03:30 PM
Thats nice to read Humm :smile:
As a matter of confession, I admit it is exactly what you said. :D