PDA

View Full Version : Friends Unable to Percieve Words. Help?

shadedragon
13-04-2012, 05:47 PM
Hi
I understand there are many ways to communicate with creatures and others through the mind and I have helped others through the process of growing in it. Only twice I have come across people who couldn't receive words, but we got past it by having others convey feelings and pictures among other things to them (she still cant hear words.) Is there any way to get words to her? Sometimes she hears thing out loud, but for the most part she just feels vibrations that her brain does not process as words. The other person cannot sense anything about the words, but is content with the combating of emotion because she has no problems reading them. Even the root of this problem is welcome but if there is a way to fix it I'm all ears and eyes. I have opened up her perceptive senses and she works hard on listening, but she still cannot hear sounds from the vibrations but only senses the vibrations (as I said before) and we have even tried to go ahead and process the vibrations by finding similar ones and decoding them. Still no words. Help?

shadedragon
14-04-2012, 11:44 AM
The reason I ask is not because it's neccesarily important, but that I'm curious as to how and why it happens and how to change it. If anyone has any ideas, ill gladly try things out so please share.
Thanks ahead of time -shadedragon

shadedragon
15-04-2012, 02:35 PM
Have I posted this in the wrong section?

John32241
15-04-2012, 03:03 PM
Hi,

It is the correct section. Your question is kind of deep and does not include enough information for most of us to reply to.

I myself use telepathy. It is true that there is power in words, however many relate to things either visually or through other senses. Telepathy is defined as a shared experience which covers all the sensing methods. I suspect that if you used this approach that you would have better success, that is if what you wish to express is appropriate for those involved.

I hope that my thoughts on this will be helpful.

John

shadedragon
15-04-2012, 03:36 PM
Hi,

It is the correct section. Your question is kind of deep and does not include enough information for most of us to reply to.

I myself use telepathy. It is true that there is power in words, however many relate to things either visually or through other senses. Telepathy is defined as a shared experience which covers all the sensing methods. I suspect that if you used this approach that you would have better success, that is if what you wish to express is appropriate for those involved.

I hope that my thoughts on this will be helpful.

John
Telepathy is what we use but as she did not receive words, we turned towards perceiving vibrations and sending and receiving images. Is there any other information that I should include here?

John32241
15-04-2012, 04:04 PM
Telepathy is what we use but as she did not receive words, we turned towards perceiving vibrations and sending and receiving images. Is there any other information that I should include here?

I myself have 4 web sites about telepathy. The link in my signature is one of them.

The information you could include is exactly what you are trying to accomplish and why. Every person is a Godly being with free choice that is divinely supported. I suspect that your lack of success is because what you think is best for another is not.

This group that you identify in your signature may not be as informed as they claim to be. Based on what you seem to be involved with, I suggest a re-evaluation is warranted.

I hope you can relate to my concerns about this.

John

shadedragon
15-04-2012, 04:21 PM
I myself have 4 web sites about telepathy. The link in my signature is one of them.

The information you could include is exactly what you are trying to accomplish and why. Every person is a Godly being with free choice that is divinely supported. I suspect that your lack of success is because what you think is best for another is not.

This group that you identify in your signature may not be as informed as they claim to be. Based on what you seem to be involved with, I suggest a re-evaluation is warranted.

I hope you can relate to my concerns about this.

John

The group helped with my training, not with my friend's. I have seen your websites before and I learned a bit, but that group taught me most of what I know. As for how I am going about this, we are working on a trial and error basis, and what we have worked on together is helping her developed quite a bit.
What I am asking for though is the reason why she cannot perceive words so we can work off of that and how we can speed her recovery I was hoping someone may have encountered a similar experience and fixed it, so we had an idea of how others may have done it. When I first met my friend, she had a curse on her that limited her abilities, otherwise she would be very strong in this area. My friend Tori removed the curse and she has been recovering since then (maybe its just time that she needs, I don't know) and she at first could not perceive energy, then telepathy, but now words and its been going on for a while now that she is slowly reaquiring her abilities.. I just realized I answered the first part of my question.. and the second part. Thank you for making me realize this when the answer was right in front of me all along :) have you ever encountered someone with this problem of not being able to perceive words?

John32241
15-04-2012, 10:11 PM
Yes there are some who do not relate at all to words.

I do have a healing experience posted at another forum that may be of interest to you.
http://www.telepathyacademy.net/forum/index.php?topic=73.0

I find that the intentions of each person that I encounter are quite powerful. I know that there is great power in words, however they are not as strong as intention.

I hope my views on this will be helpful.

John

shadedragon
15-04-2012, 10:25 PM
Yes there are some who do not relate at all to words.

I do have a healing experience posted at another forum that may be of interest to you.
http://www.telepathyacademy.net/forum/index.php?topic=73.0

I find that the intentions of each person that I encounter are quite powerful. I know that there is great power in words, however they are not as strong as intention.

I hope my views on this will be helpful.

John
Thank you and I looked at the link. Distance healing is very familiar to me, as I often find those who need it are not with me at the time. We have done several healing on her which has brought her to the point she is at now in recovery from the curse (she started out not being able to perceive energy at all)

Omegarius
22-04-2012, 04:49 AM
Shadedragon it sounds like your friend has empathic abilities but does not share your abilities for telepathy. This is not an uncommon phenomenon, there is nothing wrong with what your doing and it is not a problem to be fixed. different people have different skill sets.

Quagmire
28-04-2012, 08:02 PM
When I read your OP I thought to myself that it can have something to do with the throat chakra...