PDA

View Full Version : Local Church

James2612
04-05-2007, 03:03 PM
Hello All,

I am very interested to join a spitual church, and wondard if any one has any recomendations.
I live in south essex, i would be looking ot go to a church in grays, hornchurch, rainham, upminster, dagenham or some where close to there.

Hope some one has a good recomendation for me.

Hope to hear form you soon.

Thanks

Michelle
04-05-2007, 04:48 PM
Hi James :smile:

Have you looked at the SNU churches in your area?

Here's a link SNU Churches and Centres (http://www.snu.org.uk/churches.htm)

Hope this helps

Michelle xxx :smile:

cweiters
04-05-2007, 05:05 PM
I pray God will lead you to the perfect church, one that will enhance your spiritual growth and development.

blessing of Love to all :hug2:
cw

James2612
05-05-2007, 12:32 AM
Thanks, i will have a look now!!

Thanks again.

James2612
06-05-2007, 01:26 PM
Just wanted to let you all know that i have found a church near me, and i am going for the first time tonight.

On sundays they have a divine service. Can some one explain what this is please and what i should expect. I am looking forward to going and i hope it is a place that i can develop.

You help is much apprciated.

Thanks
James

elaine
06-05-2007, 01:56 PM
Hi james,
See your from S E Essex too. I too am checking out the local spiritualist church in my area too. I have been told that they do readings and have a Clairvoyant, that does readings etc. Hope you enjoy yourself and let me know how you got on.

Regards elaine

James2612
06-05-2007, 02:04 PM
Hi Elaine,

I live in chafford hundred (grays), but my family live in hornchurch. The church im going to tonight is in brentwood. I am really looking forward to it! Maybe you should come also if you can get there!!!

I hopw this church feels right for me, if not i will move to another. If you looking local as well then you can let me know what ones you have tried and what they are like!

The church im going to tonight has readings and has a clairvoyant or medium every week.

I will keep you updated!!

Thanks
James

James2612
06-05-2007, 02:09 PM
Also just noticed we are the same star sign elaine....

How close to christmas day are you?? im boxing day which isnt much fun!!! lol

See you around the forum

James

elaine
06-05-2007, 03:12 PM
Just knew you were a capricorn too, mines 5th January, not much fun either.

Perhaps we should have one mid year too!

elaine

James2612
06-05-2007, 03:23 PM
Yea your right elaine!!

My mid year birthday will be..... 10th of August.
Sounds like a good time, should be nice and hot!!!!

I might even have 2 mid year birthdays, to make up for all the years i have had to have a christmas birthday!! (no one understands the pain that brings as a child!!) lol

I'm looking forward to it now, i can finally have a birthday party!! You dont get birthday party's on your birthday when its boxing day as all you friends are with family!!! :-(

Thanks for the idea elaine.

Michelle
07-05-2007, 06:53 AM

I hope you enjoyed it at the church last night? I'm really interested to see how you got on :smile:

Michelle xx :smile:

James2612
07-05-2007, 02:31 PM
Hi Michelle,

Well to be honest i dont think it was for me!! I didnt really enjoy it!
Shame as they was very nice people!

Think i need to find one that has more people, and with a wider age range!!

Thanks for asking any way!!
James

Michelle
08-05-2007, 10:46 AM

I'm sorry to hear it wasn't for you :icon_frown: I was hoping it would be really rewarding if you know what I mean :smile:

I went to a circle/coffee morning last week and although it was nice, there were some lovely people there it wasn't really what I was looking for either :( I am going again this week though, just to give it a chance so I'll let you know how I get on :smile:

Michelle xx :hug:

ann
16-05-2007, 05:56 PM
hi james im sorry you did not like your visit to church i go to 3 2 snu one independant,i av been to some others but did not feel that i liked it,keep looking but also go a few times,n dont forget ask about awerness classes,sorry for just replying to your pm
ann

plexus1
22-05-2007, 01:53 PM
hi james. i live in tilbury and have been to the church in rectory road grays once, sunday at 6pm. nice bunch, but the meduim i saw was lovley but not very tuned in. i also go to billercay spiritual church 8pm on the 1st saturday of the month for a circle. which is totaly informal and a realy lovely evening. if your not sure what a circle is, it is a group of people of all ages who want to devlope thier connections with spirit. mediums, clairvoyants ect. theres no presure and you can sit there and just listern if you want. there is also tony stockwell studio in wickford, hes on the telly with the likes of colin fry. it costs about