PDA

View Full Version : Hello All, I'm James

James2612
04-05-2007, 12:45 PM
Hello Every One,

I have had an intrest in spiritualism for a long time and recently went to a medium who told me some intresting things, which has inspired me to really focus on this.
I have lots of questions and i look forward to talking to you all.

I hope to be able to help others soon as well.

I live in Grays in south essex, but will be moving back to Hornchurch soon.

Any way, i look forward to chatting with you all soon.

Thanks
James

Moonflower
04-05-2007, 01:38 PM
:hug: Hi James

Welcome to SF I hope you find something to interest you her there is a wonderful diversity lots of advice on many subjects & you too can advise :wink: .. None of us know it all just a little about a lot of things.

Love & light Moonfower x

James2612
04-05-2007, 01:49 PM
Thanks Moonflower,

I look forward to hearing form people!

Thanks Again

Michelle
04-05-2007, 03:49 PM
Hi James :smile:

Welcome to SF :smile:

Its lovely to meet you and I'm sure you will find all the help here you will need :smile:

Michelle xx :smile:

Mother Goose
04-05-2007, 05:01 PM
Welcome to SF, James! :color: Look forward to getting to know you. :smile:

cardinal
04-05-2007, 06:46 PM
Welcome, James! I think you're gonna love it here! :hug3:

James2612
04-05-2007, 11:20 PM
Thanks for all your replys...

I'm really looking forward to getting to know people better. I dont have any friends that are spiritual so dont get to chat or ask questions to people apart from here..... So watch out for my posts!! (you'll soon be sick of my questions!! lol)

Im sure i will love it here!!

Thanks again.

James

Mother Goose
05-05-2007, 03:11 AM
:D love your enthusiasm, James! And I doubt anyone will get sick of your questions! LOL :color:

James2612
05-05-2007, 12:35 PM
Thanks Mother Goose...

I've not started yet, ill remind you of that in a few months!!! lol

WOW, this site really does have SOOO much information! I feel like im living on this site at the moment! lol - - Also lots of members and new posts to keep me busy!!!

See you all around!!
James

Mother Goose
05-05-2007, 03:17 PM
:D yes, it does tend to stay pretty busy around here. Hope you're enjoying it all! :smile:

tiltjlp
05-05-2007, 07:39 PM
Thanks for all your replys...

So watch out for my posts!! (you'll soon be sick of my questions!! lol)

Im sure i will love it here!!

Thanks again.

James

Welcome to the forum James. The great thing is that we have members of all levels of experince and all sorts of knowledge. So ask away, and someone should be able to give you an answer. The fun begins when you get a half dozen differing replies, and start to decide what works for you. And I think the old saying is true, the only dumb question is the one you won't ask.

John

James2612
05-05-2007, 11:01 PM
Hi John,

Thanks for your welcome!! I hope to one of these people that can help others, in time!! Im not too shy so i will ask all the questions i need. However i will try to find the answers in the forum first.
One thing i have noticed so far is there are not many questions asked here with only 1 answer!!!

Thanks again!!
James

elaine
06-05-2007, 01:51 PM
Hi James, you can chat to me any time love a good natter, welcome to the forum.
Regards elaine

James2612
06-05-2007, 02:16 PM
Hi elaine,
THANKS FOR THE WELCOME! I look forward to a chat with you!!

I must say this is the most friendly forum i have ever been on. Its also the first spiritual formum i have joined!!
How luck i was to stunble across this site!!

I said it before and i'll say it again "I look forward to getting to know you all!!"

Thanks Again.
James

Mother Goose
06-05-2007, 02:24 PM
Well, James, I don't really believe in 'luck' ....I do feel that we're all here for a reason and we find places like this when the time is right. :smile: I am pleased you seem to be enjoying yourself so much. :color:

James2612
06-05-2007, 02:38 PM
Thanks Mother Goose,

I like your thinking. I have had an interest in spiritualism for a long time, but have never had the resourse to persue it. But over the last week or so i have come across lots of information and help, and it all seems doable now!! (i think doable is a word!)

Tonight i am going to a spirtual church for the first time.

I am excited about what lays a head of me.

James

Mother Goose
06-05-2007, 02:45 PM
:D Like I said... these things come when the time is right. Just be careful to not go into information-overload. :smile: I hope the church is a pleasant experience for you!

btw...most people just call MG..it's quicker for typing than Mother Goose. :wink:

elaine
06-05-2007, 02:47 PM
Hi James We will put a nice easy chair in the chat room for you, mines getting rather worn now, see you soon

regards elaine

James2612
06-05-2007, 03:05 PM
Thanks MG,

Elaine, im in chat now, but you are not talking!!! lol,

I cant stay long, i am in the midst of cooking my dinner, and getting ready to leave for the church. I am not to sure where it is, so i need to leave early. lol

Speak to you soon!!
James