PDA

View Full Version : Indigo Children

auricman
17-03-2006, 10:21 PM
I thought i should make a Thread about Indigo People/Children
I strongly belive that i am an Indigo Child.
I have recently found that the real name of indigo People/Children is "Jehen 'akai"

I have found a article (2 whole pages) in the monthly Vision magasine and i thought it was an exelent explanation so i am going to copy it all up from the book onto this post (so you better lie it after all this hard work lol)
and for legal reasons i probally have to list about where i got this =/
It is from a spiritual magasine called Vision, Issue 10 January

AL
18-03-2006, 11:26 AM
I must admit Auric,this article is talking about me.My life evolves around creating songs/music,and spirituality,in a none conformist way.
Sounds great,but it is not how I would describe my life so far.Anything but.But that is how it is in a life of learning I guess.We are investing in spiritual developement and not material things.
Remember this one folks,FROM SMALL ACORNS,LARGE OAK'S GROW.
Peace Al*

Mart
18-03-2006, 12:27 PM
Hi Auricman,

sounds like me and my wife and son. it seems that there is a growing climate of acceptance of this type of person now too which is nice. Growing up as a weirdo was a challenge but one that i would not change - now.

AL
23-03-2006, 01:58 PM
Is it not this poker up the back,coat hanger left in the jacket type of aproach which is weird and freaky?and I want,I desire,me me me.
Everything seems to be back to front and upside down in this world.
There is a universal law which goes,if you want to move forward,put others forward ahead of the self.It is easy then to see why people are not moving forward with ease,not to mention dis-ease.
Al*

Spiritualist74
26-03-2006, 04:08 PM
I have to say i found some interesting things in this article and i was saying half way through that yeah it sounds like me...lol
doesnt everyone grow up wanting something more out of life
My whole life i havent conformed to society`s views
I was quite the rebel in my earlier teen years
but after contemplating a life of crime or a life as an artist I chose the right path .. Artists dont make much money but they have fun doing what they do

i found this post very interesting
ty for taking the time to write it all out
from james

auricman
26-03-2006, 04:22 PM
your welcome everyone :)
lol its the first time ive gotten typeing cramp.
I think the quote "Indigos are born with a mission to accomplish, they are the spiritual warriors of this world" is very important in this. :)

starlite
27-03-2006, 09:06 PM
dear auricman,
thank you for typing up that lovely article (and informing me of a very interesting looking magazine). It must of taken ages to type - so i'd just like to say: 'you're dedication is noble.' X

Whilst reading the article, i recognised elements of myself. And i was glad to learn that there are people born into this dimension who have a purpose to fulfil. Your pointing out of the importance of the idea of the 'spiritual warrior' is right, i think. They are the types who like to point out that people should be tuthful and kind toward one another rather than selfish (egostistical). They are the ones that get battered by those who don't want to hear.
they are the ones that get back up and start all over again because they can feel their hearts.

Anyway, i'm thinking i'm a spiritual warrior (even though i'm sometimes slow to get back up) - so i join your crusade.

Onwards and upwards...
Love and Light Starlite X :cool:

AL
29-03-2006, 10:13 AM
The "warrior" in question here is perhaps more incognito than upfront.The likes of love and silence power are the weapons.Self change to a more harmonious egoless self is the ultimate weapon.The "War" is going on inside the self,the mind being the battlefield which events take place on.
I just need to listen to my own words now.
Al*

starlite
31-03-2006, 07:02 PM
hi al,
i appreciate your understanding on the idea of the 'warrior', and that this is internal. i believe very much that we must reach a state where we are attunded to a higher self (our spirit). However, i still do believe in the need for the idea of a spiritual 'warrior' communicating truth to others - as it is very much needed in todays fragmented world. After all not all have their ears attuned to that higher self that speaks to the mind - western ways (the love of money) have polluted mans' way of seeing (we don't exactly have a culture that actively encourages enlightenment in its truest sense - just a state where the surface is worshipped as all important - i'm thinking of examples such as the celebrity yoga DvDs).

I understand that like attracts like: so, according to the theory, if one person is living a state of pure inner peace and connection to the divine then others around will be affected by their state of light and seek a similar state (?). But, my experience here in rural middle England and beyond, is that many people think people who are interested in a spiritual way of life are just damn right weirdos!!

Is it a matter then, that we must wait for peace on earth until the point when people's silence has urged all to switch their own inner light on? Or is it wrong to believe that through your actions and words you can speak the message of truth to those that don't have their ears attuned and their third eye open?

So then, indigo children, What's the 'Warrior' in you??

(Sorry, Al i don't mean to be antagonistic - just dead interseted in this and want to read comment.)

Much love and light Starlite X:wink:

DASA
31-03-2006, 07:23 PM
I like your spirit in that one Starlite. I don't think we can all sit here and wait for a revolution to happen, we have to make it happen ourselves. First have a revolution in our own hearts, and then spread the fire into the hearts of others.

Everyone is always talking of the coming 'Golden Age', but what if it's already here now and we're just not taking enough advantage of it?

As for Spiritual Warriors, as far as I've seen no-one fits the description more accurately than the elevated teacher in the below link.
http://www.btswami.com/teachings.php

Peace, love & Gouranga

your servant,

Das
:-)

TzOlKiN
01-04-2006, 10:30 AM
First wave Indigoes:

http://www.mistychouse.com/Knight's-code/Indigos.htm

Opinions?

TzOlKiN

Kat
04-04-2006, 07:10 AM
Auricman, this is the second time I've seen information on Indigos that allows for them to be over the age of 18ish. Thank you!

Yes, to label myself I'm a Humanist Indigo and I'm 33 so I do know we exist in the older forms. The Indigo revelation came to me while I was reading up on Indigos myself (I was working in Child Care at the time and obviously it was relevent to my work) and even while I was reading it, having been told in the book that Indigos were under a certain age, I was compelled to keep reading it to the point where I couldn't put it down despite the fact that I felt sick about something I couldn't put my finger on. By the end of the book, I couldn't deny it any longer... I was indigo and from that moment on, my life changed in a dramatic way.

My view on how I saw life shifted just a tiny bit, but what had always been out of place for me now fitted perfectly. It was like I was allowed to exist as I was, I was perfectly ok to be me rather than to squeeze myself into a world that didn't understand me and infact used to victimise me for being so different. The elation I felt at knowing myself finally was so incredible and the fact that my life had shifted in such a way gave me a chance to experience something I've never felt before - a moment of being pure spirit.

It only lasted about a second and a half and all my issues and stuff that I need to work past came back to me, but from that point on, I've been undeniably changed. I know what I'm working towards now in the ascension. I felt things then (and for a number of days afterwards as I was still very sensitive to anything regarding the 3rd eye) like the fact that each and every Indigo is connected by an ethric cord and each time we lose an Indigo, it's a hole in the blanket of healing that is lost forever.

To this day, even the way I cook has changed. I've always followed my own path (mostly because I had to no matter how much I would have liked to have been part of the crowd as a child) but now I do it with pride in myself and acceptance that I'm perfect as is.

My only issue with that article is that I believe that the highest concentration of Indigos are here now, the kids... I've not met many other Indigos my age in real life and believe me, I've been looking.

I can't wait to see what my fellow Indigos combined with the Crystal Children that are coming through too achieve. :icon_sunny:

:cat:

Edit: I forgot to mention that there is plenty of information on Indigos on the internet, unfortunately much of it isn't accurate - it's written by people that have read about them elsewhere then put their interpretation onto it or people that have studdied them but haven't experienced what it's like first hand. For anyone not sure if you could be Indigo or not, it's not something you believe you could be, it's something you are.

auricman
04-04-2006, 03:24 PM
yep i agree there is alot of indigos now in thier teens like me :)
it seems that indigos have much more spiritaul potential then the normal population. for example most older people that do spiritual things are limited to one aspect (healing ,mediumship ect) but me and my friends that are spiritual we have spread out into so many different areas its amazing. i can do nearly everything have tried.

Kat
04-04-2006, 10:44 PM
Yeah, Indigos are born on a higher vibrational level to start with. I do have a very good friend who's (obviously) not Indigo. She's able to do amazing things just by working towards it, in a lot of ways like we do. Her knowledge is incredible. In so many ways, while we're friends and we balance each other out, she's also my mentor. I know she learns from me at the same time too.

For me personally, I prefer to teach myself rather than to attend more structured education and courses... it's unfortunate but it's been my experience that most people only follow the excepted way of doing things and they don't allow deviations. I've found that things work best when I do it my way. The healing modalities I do are a perfect example, whenever I'm working on anyone, I rarely ever conform to the 'expected' way of going about it. I combine Reiki steps with Quantum Touch and throw in some Kinergetics whenever I feel the need.

I've been lucky with the teaching however, my friend is the one that's attuned me to the 2 levels of Reiki that I've done so far and I'll get her to do my 3rd sometime this year hopefully. I'm very particular about who's allowed to get work on me. It sounds elitist I know but I'm uncomfortable with most people working on me because their energy vibration is a lot different to mine.

It's really great to meet you auricman. :D

:cat:

AL
05-04-2006, 11:59 AM
Starlite-However, i still do believe in the need for the idea of a spiritual 'warrior' communicating truth to others - as it is very much needed in todays fragmented world. After all not all have their ears attuned to that higher self that speaks to the mind - western ways (the love of money) have polluted mans' way of seeing (we don't exactly have a culture that actively encourages enlightenment in its truest sense - just a state where the surface is worshipped as all important

Al-It is important to some that people are not educated in the way we would like,otherwise,things would change.Of course,if money became worthless,"they" would have far less power,and possibly interest in being in control.So this may have to happen.We have most of the money,so we will make it the most important thing in your life to control you.Most of the money in the world is horded.Money is energy,energy becomes illnes if it is not circulating/flowing.Personaly,I live in poverty,as do one third of the people of this country,a g8 oil rich country.Nah,too imature for me,sorry,it has to change.

starlite-I understand that like attracts like: so, according to the theory, if one person is living a state of pure inner peace and connection to the divine then others around will be affected by their state of light and seek a similar state (?). But, my experience here in rural middle England and beyond, is that many people think people who are interested in a spiritual way of life are just damn right weirdos!!

Al-Tell me about it.E.G. Football has become a new religion.
We must be aware that we all have a different capacity to take on board and understand.Giving knowledge to others has been a mixed experience for me,so I will use a term which is not used enough in spiritual circles-"I dont know".I shouldnt use quotes as no one ever uses it.
I dont know whether I/WE should be out there teaching others.I am tired.Very tired.They are going to have to come to me if they think I have anything worthwhile to share.
It is far better teaching others who want to hear.Even they may not understand.Laying it on people is questionable.The one finds us,we dont find God.So,if they are so sure of what they are doing,I will let them get on with it.We may have to let people burn the candle down first before they will listen,or, take money,drugs,tv etc away,which the drama may well do when the time is right anyway.So this is a time for self service,for preparing.If we have nothing,then we have nothing to give.We must strengthen our connection with the one.

starlite-Is it a matter then, that we must wait for peace on earth until the point when people's silence has urged all to switch their own inner light on? Or is it wrong to believe that through your actions and words you can speak the message of truth to those that don't have their ears attuned and their third eye open?

It may be that sorrow is the key to people adding a full stop,and listening,to others,and the one.All souls will now establish what spiritual family they belong to.The garden who's flowers are all the same is a boring one.God's garden is full of veriety,so,universal spiritual teaching is going to enable us to reach more people.
Dont let me put you off,I am a step away from doing something myself,even if I dont feel entirely confident.I am not going to sit around watching any more,So,yes,the time is here,go for it,with compassion.

So then, indigo children, What's the 'Warrior' in you??

(Sorry, Al i don't mean to be antagonistic - just dead interseted in this and want to read comment.)

You are not being antagonistic enough as far as I am concerned siss,go get em.

Love and peace Al*

dreamer
05-04-2006, 12:48 PM
western ways (the love of money) have polluted mans' way of seeing. - Al

Distracted I think rather than polluted. The truth can never be hidden only forgotten.

Live the dream.

AL
06-04-2006, 11:12 AM
Eh,it was starlite who said that dreamer.She is always stirring up trouble and hitting on those virtueous benevolent types who would lead and control us.
I agree,money is a mear distraction.Still,having none while having standing orders/direct debits etc can cause a whole lot of stress.Is that why I came into this world?Er,Well,mabe partly.As for this spiraling out of control with overdrafts,this is not spiritual,it is not benevolent,it is simply evil.Preying on the weak.When you behave like that,your karma cannot hold out for too long surely.The next time you see a starving child on the news,probably in Africa,consider that that soul may have been a banker in their last life,or a weapons dealer etc.That is them,in their next life,because they inflicted sorrow on others.
The supreme being is there,and is communicating with us,and preparing souls to take over.They are scattered around the world.Nothing can stop this.By peaceful means .
The old system may have to break down,but only when these souls are ready,then,we can go about building a new system.One which benefits all and not just a few.It will be the vision of the supreme soul,so it will be the ultimate party on earth,and it will last for thousands of years,but first,we have much work to do,on the self.
Help is there,but only if we take it,otherwise we are on our own.We must forge that relationship with the one,or we are on our own with it.

starlite
11-04-2006, 09:03 PM
Well, what a passionate post, Al!

I agree with your understanding and the message you give of the huge importance of souls here on the earth plane having to connect to the spark within - our spirit (our true-self) connected to all else and the divine. Further to this, i believe your right when you say the 'one' finds you. But, i do believe that some conscious thought within the person must firstly ignite the spark (as i presently understand it). Once the spark is burning the 'one' enters the conscious mind and the soul has to figure it out and follow the path they are being guided on. I also agree that we don't want none of this mamby pamby approach - the soul must realise being connected to the 'one' means also to live in harmony with all others.

i was also interested by what you wrote on the idea of the spiritual order preparing for the change (new age or new age of perception): "THE SUPREME BEING IS THERE AND IS COMMUNICATING WITH US, AND PREPARING SOULS TO TAKE OVER. THEY ARE SCATTERED AROUND THE WORLD. NOTHING CAN STOP THIS." This relates to what we were saying in previous posts about spiritual warriors. i believe these are the souls that get the messages, and know they have to give them (obviously, i don't know where -in this day and age i believe you could be stoned on speakers corner //oops!// - so my mate and me are thinking of trying the book route - but then again, i believe the publishing industry to be as corrupt as the State that it has to function in). Like you suggest, these souls will help others ignite and burn their own flame and enable an age of new perception.

Since i last posted, i have come across some interesting prompts on the idea of the 'spiritual warrior'. The 1st was a flower card that i pulled out the other evening (i don't know how u feel about cards but i do always find them poignant to the point that i'm pondering upon at the time): MOUNTAIN PRIDE - a plant that is native to the higher elevations of the serria nevada mountain range (i'll just type straight up what the information on the card says: 'flower essence : the tubularity of mountain pride flowers denotes a trumpets call to action, while their deep red colour suggests a profound love of humanity, and the plant's thick base symbolises the grounding and stablizing of energy. when taking this essence, one's motivation becomes pure and honest, and one is empowered to speak from the heart, as well as to act with conviction and common sense, in order to achieve his or her destiny.
archetype: the spiritual warrior : the spiritual warrior, also known as the peaceful warrior, 'walks his talk' and follows through with his commitments, taking full responsibilty for his own actions, authority and freedom. He lives the 'path of the heart', receiving sacred messages from mother earth. though not literally a warring being, the peaceful warrior is also not passive, for he is spiritually guided into various warrior like maneuvers when left with no other alternative.
Healing: you are a spiritual warrior. male or female, you carry the medicine way within you, for you walk in reverence as you pursue your heart's calling - your destiny. the great mountain and the zenith sun remind you of the goals you wish to accomplish. Elk stands as you companion, noble and strong, lending its medicine of perseverance and endurance to you own efforts. Mother earth opens her lands for you to walk your noble journey.

(Reminds me of a character called Moses!)

I believe the above is an excellent description of the 'Spiritual Warrior' in question.

Then, the other night, i was reading 'The Hidden Messages in Water' by masaru emoto (a good read if you haven't read it). He believes that people's actions and thoughts (i believe thought is more powerful than words in many cases) creates a morphic field that influences other who enter that (ever expanding) field. He says, "everything in the world is linked. whatever you are doing now is being done by someone else at the same time. so what type of morphic field are you creating? are we creating fields of pain and viciousness, or are we creating a world filled with love and gratitude?

Whenever you sit in front of water and send out messages of love and gratitude, somewhere in the world, someone is being filled with love and gratitude. you don't need to go anywhere. The water right in front of you is linked to all the water in the world. The water you are looking at will resonate with water everywhere, and your message of love will reach the souls of all the people over the world.

we can cover the world in love and gatitude. This will become a glorious morphic field that will change the world. It's not about time and space, now here, wonderful and marvellous things are possible.'

I think water is spirit.

So then, after all my words of others(!), all in all, is it that us spiritual warriors (cos that's what we all said we were at the start of this thread) have to 'walk our talk' (speak from our heart) and pay devotion to our inner self (higher spirit) so that our conscious thoughts cans also help to impart, what i believe to be, the truth so as to bring about a better deal for all (and maybe a life without direct debits!!!)?

Also, did you see, or have you heard about the gospel of judas. It has recently been restored and translated. It speaks directly of Jesus asking Judas to sacrifice him in order to release the knowledge that we are spirit clothed in a body - the need to connect to the divine within. It suggests that early christainity was of a very spiritual understanding! I found it all very interesting!

Anyway, until another time, Love and Light Starlite X:wink:

2498charm
23-04-2006, 12:23 AM
Me and my son have the gift. He talks to the dead. I read people and see the future. He has a lovely indigo color to him and he likes to be called Budha. Asked to be called that a 3yrs old. It's been his name since. Not sure if we are what your talking about but it struck home for me. Thanks for the article sharing.

Enlightener
08-07-2006, 03:04 PM
Hey,

I think I'm an Indigo, what was said was spot on for me.

What's with this third eye thing anyway, i have one and it doesn't seem to do anything apart from creating a feeling in my forehead.

Blessed Be,

Enlightner.

psychic sue
18-07-2006, 10:47 AM
I am not sure if I am an Indigo - too old I think (born 1962) although I do have a lot of the qualities of an Indigo. I am a psychic artists and good with computers for instance.

When were the first indigoes born?

eternity
18-07-2006, 11:25 AM
Hi,
Lovely article on indigo children.Yes they are now being born into your world,have been for the last few years. and will help raise the vibration of spiriual thinking.The next wave to come soon will be the crystal children.These also are very advanced souls who wish to do all possible to move you all in to the golden age.Treta yuga.
Light and grace.
Eternity.

8-infinite-8
19-07-2006, 10:42 AM
Greetings ,whats the difference between indigo children & crystal children ?
I think anyone with an interest in spirituality & raising the vibration of the worlds consciousness could be put under one of these categories. In all reality, anyone with a brain has the capacity to raise the worlds vibration, it comes down to opportunity & purpose, those who are meant to will and those who are'nt meant to won't, but both sides still contribute equally to the same game, ultimately.
These labels make out that these indigo/crystal children are "better" than "normal" children, wich i think should be stopped immediately.
Theres 2 many labels in the world. These children aren't anymore special than any other child that has ever incarnated onto Earth.
As Jesus said:
"Even the least among you can do all that I have done, and so much more".
Thats what i recon anyway.

Blessings:smile:

Indigo Rose
20-07-2006, 02:59 AM
I was born in 1966. As for being an Indigo, I was diagnosed as a Hyperactive Child in the 70's. They wanted to put me on Ritalin, but my mother wouldn't allow it. I survived childhood despite the difficulties; and I am glad I wasn't drugged. As for being an Indigo, I believe I am....despite the timeline idea of Indigo's being born primarily in the 70's. I have always been empathic, restless, creative, and "in my own world". Many of the descriptions fit and make a lot of sense. I took an Aura test with Indigo being a domninant aura color for me.

Rsng5
28-07-2006, 02:28 AM
I am 37 (1968) and I know I am an Indigo also. It would be great if we could find more accurate info about this subject. Thank you all for sharing your thoughts.

kundalini
28-07-2006, 02:43 AM
I am 37 (1968) and I know I am an Indigo also. It would be great if we could find more accurate info about this subject. Thank you all for sharing your thoughts.

Hi, Rsng5 and anybody else who has an interest can find additional information on indigo children and related topics at http://www.thestarchildren.com/

Ascended Master
28-07-2006, 09:52 AM
As Jesus said:
"Even the least among you can do all that I have done, and so much more".
Thats what i recon anyway.

Blessings:smile:

So Do I... Well said. :D

AM

Rsng5
28-07-2006, 08:55 PM
kundalini,

Thank you! I will look it up.

8-infinite-8
06-08-2006, 07:07 AM
Any information about psychics or on how you can hone your psychic abilities would be the same information you'd find on "indigo children" because thats all they are, psychic, & every human being ultimately has the ability to be psychic.

biyu_wolf_77
14-08-2006, 09:20 PM
fun thing about beein one that if you tell them they wont get anywhere thing well fer me atleast it ****es me off(my mom dos that ALL the time wont get into miad wont pass high school wont wont wont but shees also really negative in general to the point i cant even try to explain more then if i get sick to her fer my herbs and well anythin i dont know how anyone can live beein that negative)

i love art and it will likely bring my death artistic approach yet am good at math and science--theres a way to confuse someone--gifted well in many ways

biyu_wolf_77
14-08-2006, 09:42 PM
The "warrior" in question here is perhaps more incognito than upfront.The likes of love and silence power are the weapons.Self change to a more harmonious egoless self is the ultimate weapon.The "War" is going on inside the self,the mind being the battlefield which events take place on.
I just need to listen to my own words now.
Al*
i think many are like that i know i do it often enough course everyso often ill "pickup"(channeling so its clear) somethin kinda wierd most of the time i dont rember it but if its somethin with a point ill rember the concept

dreamer
15-08-2006, 01:18 PM
Are you an Indigo child biyu wolfe?

lumas
15-08-2006, 10:40 PM
The time for waiting is over there is a shift in power that is changing peoples thought patterns across the planet it is time to open the eyes of everyone to why we are here on this earth and what we are trying to achieve this is not to say that everyone needs to drop their religions and beliefs it is just a case of everyone looking at them and asking themselves does this doctrine serve me and others.

we all need one belief that what we do on this planet affects others (cause and effect) just think about the result if every person in the world thought about love and good will at the same time the world would change instantly but of course that is impossible to do and always has been so what did god do he put someone on this earth to show us the way and the path we should all tread in order to be part of the whole GOD. many masters have followed and met a similar fate are you prepared to take up the fight and spread the word of love and goodwill and make a change in your own way to the end of the world as we know it and the start of a new spiritual era...keep the faith..

biyu_wolf_77
15-08-2006, 10:53 PM
Are you an Indigo child biyu wolfe?
didnt i say so of course i am!!!!! fer me the worst part is livin with essientially pure negativity(aka my mom shees the worst with beein negative and i dont know any way to help her outta it ive tryied pointin it out she really dont care)

dreamer
16-08-2006, 01:25 PM
Hey biyuwolf,

I have a suggestion that worked for my mother in law, if your mum's negative ask her to get the DVD from this site www.thesecret.tv or if you've got the cash buy it for her as a present. It costs $30 but it will change her life (and yours too)

biyu_wolf_77
16-08-2006, 05:10 PM
Hey biyuwolf,

I have a suggestion that worked for my mother in law, if your mum's negative ask her to get the DVD from this site www.thesecret.tv or if you've got the cash buy it for her as a present. It costs $30 but it will change her life (and yours too)
mind my askin what its about??(i was gonna watch the trailer then realised my audio dont work--thats why my speakers are in my nano) cause i think i know another way but its gonna take awhile(i wonder where itd be in blockbuster??) sheel realise it eventually its wreakin her life and the lifes of those around her ifnot just me but atleast a few of her patients(nurse) i know i cant be the only one to pickup on it

biyu_wolf_77
16-08-2006, 05:11 PM
oh and if you want shorten it to biyu(another group im in dos tht often) but my thought is rally call me whatever you want solong as both of us know its me

dreamer
16-08-2006, 07:28 PM
Hi Biyu,

basically its an explanation of the law of attraction. That is like attracts like. If you want something imagine you have it, feel how you would feel if you had it now. The feelings you hold inside are a vibrational energy, they attract physical manifestations of the same frequency into your life. So if you are feeling down the universe will give you experiences to propagate this feeling, if you are feeling happy the universe will bring you experiences to propagate this feeling too. It really works. The two important things to remember are to imagine how you will feel once you have the thing you want and then be grateful for the things that are good in your life, the more grateful you are the easier it is.

This is a shortened version but i'd really recommend the film it makes a very powerful point that your mum would find hard to refute. Hope this helps.

biyu_wolf_77
17-08-2006, 01:53 AM
Hi Biyu,

basically its an explanation of the law of attraction. That is like attracts like. If you want something imagine you have it, feel how you would feel if you had it now. The feelings you hold inside are a vibrational energy, they attract physical manifestations of the same frequency into your life. So if you are feeling down the universe will give you experiences to propagate this feeling, if you are feeling happy the universe will bring you experiences to propagate this feeling too. It really works. The two important things to remember are to imagine how you will feel once you have the thing you want and then be grateful for the things that are good in your life, the more grateful you are the easier it is.

This is a shortened version but i'd really recommend the film it makes a very powerful point that your mum would find hard to refute. Hope this helps.
readin of the law of attraction well(its a known concept to me) but i think shell get to learn one of these days i mend were gonna get a big vacation next year if somethin happens to me or her i can say see?? thats where negativity gets you (ive really created this state cause some of my abilities(like emapthy fer one) can be a bit much fer me at times plus my moms so negative i dont wanna get any of it where im most often nutral and oiverall really dont get sick but then i love my herbs and know growin and eatin them helps too)

dreamer
17-08-2006, 11:22 AM
Hey Biyu,

thats good you know the law of attraction, sounds like you may have the ability to will some positivity into her life. Do you spend any time each day imagining your mum happy, and how nice you would feel if this were the case? Where does your mothers negativity come from?

biyu_wolf_77
21-08-2006, 08:38 PM
Hey Biyu,

thats good you know the law of attraction, sounds like you may have the ability to will some positivity into her life. Do you spend any time each day imagining your mum happy, and how nice you would feel if this were the case? Where does your mothers negativity come from?
dont or know sadly all i know is shees really negative my friends dont like her and best i can get is she dont like them eighter course if i knew she wouldnt get even more ****ed if i did send better energy her way i would but i dont wanna deal with more negativity then i allready do(part of why i love school i get to be away from her and many of the teachers enjoy beein there--apparrentally wshe picked what she did cause it pays the most from the list at matc and she wants me to go fer a travel agent so SHE can get near free trips so i think when i do that ill know when shees comin tell everyone "specal" treatment aka toss back what they give you and yea)

violetmay
02-09-2006, 08:24 PM
This is very informative... I identified with the indigo child who had imaginary friends... as for the teen bit... I did work very hard, juggled loads of balls, and overcompensated, and yes was almost a loner... a trait that whislt I am sociable, I am comfortable distant and private...
And my adult hood.. some people call me restless, and I've moved up and down the country, in and out of situations and rarely committed to much.. I'm 40 soon and still don't know what job I'd be good at...

At least I know now.. and can give myself a break!

biyu_wolf_77
03-09-2006, 02:41 AM
This is very informative... I identified with the indigo child who had imaginary friends... as for the teen bit... I did work very hard, juggled loads of balls, and overcompensated, and yes was almost a loner... a trait that whislt I am sociable, I am comfortable distant and private...
And my adult hood.. some people call me restless, and I've moved up and down the country, in and out of situations and rarely committed to much.. I'm 40 soon and still don't know what job I'd be good at...

At least I know now.. and can give myself a break!
unlkess you want it to lead to that it shouldnt all a matter of choice

violetmay
04-09-2006, 03:09 PM
Hi biyu wolf.. no it doesn't matter, but sometimes clarifcation explains things that left you pondering as a kid. My choice was always to follow my lead, and instinct always took care of me, but reactions to this were not always nice. Knowing this would have made me and pos them understand.

bodylisious32
08-09-2006, 10:38 PM
Interesting, really enjoyed that post and the replies that go with it ......
just thort i would say how good it was of you to take the time out to share that with us thank you ...
much love ,and light ,and protection,
xxxkezxxx.:angel8:

biyu_wolf_77
08-09-2006, 11:21 PM
oh fun i know a few little things but not as much as id l;ike of past life and yea

daisy
09-09-2006, 12:23 AM
i've read stuff about indigos etc and also read that parents are 'withdrawing ' medication for children with adhd because they now think they are indigo or crystal children and not children with a chemical imbalance in the brain, this in my opinionis foolish, this indigo 'craze' just does not feel right to me.

biyu_wolf_77
09-09-2006, 12:35 AM
hmm well fer sometime i was ok with meds (tynol sort) then not big on them now id rather gowithout use what i have that isnt fake if it means scratchin my forehead so a headache will go away its great(more immediate pain focusses ya there subsides quicker too) or havin my mint when i have a cold(cant stand halls mentholk but mint is great) an yea

if it dont feel right run withit see where it leads ya but peas keep me posted

daisy
09-09-2006, 12:41 AM
will do, we all have different ideas and opinions on these things which is what makes a site like this so interesting xx

biyu_wolf_77
09-09-2006, 01:15 AM
oh yea well atleast asfar as ive seen noones gettin banned fer really stupid stuff beein too stubbourn yea i can kinda get but i think this is a good size oh and senior member in ubder a month yay?? or no??

daisy
09-09-2006, 01:19 AM
yeah it is a good size nice people too, lol yeah i think most of us are senior members by now

biyu_wolf_77
09-09-2006, 01:41 AM
oh fun i was on 2 outher places more active one has dropped to i havent missed much in like a half-year they were really active and cool at first then i got banned after the 4th time (that owner needs ta get offa high-horse and be more fair here seems pretty good sofar but its only just over a month) another one was nice i think i was on there fer like 2 months or so liked it (one admin if she was ****in me off id just crack jokes with username was quite fun and she knew it was a joke) then i mentioned i dont like rules just go by my own more common-sence based got banned even tho i was just fine (crazy if ya ask me so im gonna haveta create an account at uncles house and use school comps constantally clear cookies) i know techs rock huh??

pokeyjo11
15-12-2006, 05:35 AM
Thank you auricman for the thread/article! It warms me that kindred are brought together here at SF! No one is alone, ever. And SF helps remind us of that.
:smile:

auricman
15-12-2006, 08:32 AM
your welcome :)
im just glad to help where i can :)

good luck everyone and may the light be with you

Lapis
15-12-2006, 09:01 PM
Thanks auricman for starting this thread and also thanks pokeyjo11 for bumping it up because I'd never seen it until today! :icon_eek:

A couple years ago I was led to this site with some really great information about being Indigo and also about transitioning to Crystal. Here's a link to the numerous articles written by a woman called "Sunfell" and it's some of the best IMO. I'm not sure when it was written, but it was a few years ago by now. If this is an important subject to you, it's well worth the time reading through all of these articles. :smile:

www.sunfell.com/indigo.htm

pokeyjo11
18-12-2006, 10:30 PM
Uh hem...Yes Lapis the above "sunfell" link is very moving... and it ...yep. Thank you :D pj11