PDA

View Full Version : The Reflexive Universe

sbjazzman
08-04-2012, 10:04 PM
I've posted Arthur M. Young's incredible video series (http://www.oracleofthephoenix.com/forum/7-spirituality/65-the-reflexive-universe-must-view.html) based on his book which provides an overall sense of Universal Process that underlies so many areas of spiritual and scientific discussion I can't even number them.

I've found this very valuable in my own work in terms being able to explain the purpose of "wild cards" in our reality such as a UFO sighting which sent me on own journey 15 years ago.

Enjoy.

http://www.oracleofthephoenix.com/forum/7-spirituality/65-the-reflexive-universe-must-view.html

primrose
09-04-2012, 11:50 PM
This is informative and interesting. Thanks.

sbjazzman
14-04-2012, 05:41 AM
You're welcome!

Chraeloos
14-04-2012, 10:34 PM
Thank you! I look forward to watching these! Will post a response to them as soon as I've watched them.

r6r6
23-05-2012, 01:23 AM

If you continue this pattern, you will find, that, all primes--- except 2 and 3 ----fall on the 2nd line eternally ergo infinitly.

If you create a hexagon, with 6 radial lines, and zero at middle and first line with number one and continue on around, starting a 2nd concentric hexagonal set we find, that, all primes-- except 2 and 3 ---are found on only two of the radial lines eternally ergo infinitly.

There is one non-prime line of numbers that exists between those two radial lines with primes.

There are also other non=prime numbers on these two lines. When I first discovered this, I posted the info in three sperate packages mailed to three differrent science magizines.

I didn't really expect to hear anything but 6 months later I get this mail from Oxford University in England. I forget teh mathematicians name but I had seen his books here or there. Anyway, he said that he had never seen my geometrical depiction but that this info had been discovered 200 years earlier via algebra i.e. a prime number will always fall in this catagory of 6 * n, plus+ or minus- 1/

That is what I predicted based on my hexagonal discoveroies.

I felt pretty cool there for a while being I've always been a math flunky.

Rybo the Rybot

r6r6
01-06-2012, 01:06 PM

0 + 6 = 6----gravitational spacetime?

1 + 5 = 6 ----"" ""

2 + 4 = 6----"" ""

3 is its own dual----a tetrahedron is its own dual.

Ecto, meso, endo.

red green blue

tet. oct. ico.

4, 6, 12

4, 8, 20

6, 12, 30

3 = atom?
i.e. Electron/neg. - charge( weak? ) relationship between - proton/pos.

Rybo