PDA

View Full Version : Sharing a thought

angelica
01-05-2007, 01:57 PM
Good day,
i was thinking of this last night and i wanted to share...
Picture yourself walking barefoot on a dirt,unpaved path(your path)
everytime a negative thought comes to mind a rock is dropped in front of you on your path,and you step on it...and it hurts your feet...
thats just a quikie reminder what negative thoughts do to your body,mind,soul....it hurts.....so lets mind our thoughts so we don't have unhealthy feet......Ya! Have a great day!!!!!!

god bless
angelica

kundalini
01-05-2007, 02:02 PM
Hi angelica,

Thanks for posting that; really true and a great analogy!

K.

cweiters
02-05-2007, 01:43 PM
Angelica just as we have day and night, I feel it is necessary to have negative and positive thoughts to maintain balance.

Negative thoughts will arise, they can be used in a positive way in some cases.
Most negative thoughts are a form of defence imo. If I think a robber could be waiting for me in the parking lot. I can do the nest best thing to protect myself.

My point is negative thoughts can be used for our benefit. Its not the thought I must change, how I respond to it is what gives it power.

Love to all
cw

irmaela
02-05-2007, 02:04 PM
Synchronicity?
I am just now writing an article about positive thinking, how to "reprogramme" thoughts which enters our minds. And come here to refresh, and find - a beautiful metaphor for it!
Thanks,

angelica
02-05-2007, 02:20 PM
Your welcome: irmaela ,pass it along......
cw: i know what you mean...but i feel that our days go by easier and more smoother when we shake out neg thoughts...but again i do know what your saying,certain things require certain reactions.....
god bless and have a wonderful day!
angelica