prettyviolet
07-04-2012, 07:07 PM
have u ever done a spell and it worked?

norseman
08-04-2012, 07:36 AM
Why are you asking the question, PrettyViolet ? :smile:

prettyviolet
08-04-2012, 02:29 PM
just wondering if this kind of magic really work and if some people have tried it:)

norseman
08-04-2012, 02:31 PM
OK. The answer is Yessss ! But it needs clarity of mind, sharp focus on intent, and all your Will behind it.
If you have these, then even a simple "Have a nice day" can be a spell. :smile:

Wickerman
12-04-2012, 04:18 AM
Are you familiar with Chaos theory and butterfly effect? Spells work sort of along those lines. They are a way of steering the universe in a certain direction. When they work, they almost always seem like random coincidence. Much like butterfly effect though they can have unintended consequences, and I have to agree with Norseman, because they work the way they work sharpness of focus and clarity of mind are essential. You very rarely can directly effect the object of the spell, you are effecting an object or an energy that in turn effects another, and another, and another, until the ripple effects the original target.

Occultist
12-04-2012, 08:31 PM
Wicca is not Magick weaving Witchcraft is. But yes the craft works

Rhodes
14-04-2012, 11:13 PM
I believe witchcraft works when the intent is strong but, I have also believe one should never ever work a spell to harm someone. Doesn't matter why, revenge or just because comes back in ways you never imagined and often 10x the power dealt. It's definitely the Karma affect.

Occultist
15-04-2012, 03:14 AM
Witchcraft has no rules and regulations "Wicca does" Witchcraft doesnt it only goes on intent and purpose and yes if someone harmed a loved one of mine I would harm them back. Gerald Gardner created the 10x or 3x3 laws and the rede. Witches for the majority never believed in these rules, I think going out and harming a random person in anyway physical or spiritual is wrong. Remember intent and purpose, Yin and Yang,Dark and light
In Witchcraft or any kind of belief system asking why is never a bad idea.
Freeing yourself from the attitude if I do A then B will happen is very liberating and seeing still that your a good person is better then trying to be a good person in fear of kharma and or Hell.

norseman
15-04-2012, 07:23 AM
Occultist - "Freeing yourself from the attitude if I do A then B will happen is very liberating and seeing still that your a good person is better then trying to be a good person in fear of kharma and or Hell."

Spot on !
The real meaning of karma is that everybody is responsible for the consequences of their own actions. Your past determines your present and future.

Occultist
15-04-2012, 07:14 PM
I know I am learning more from this great teacher I met :-P
Seriously though people needs to remove the training wheels of life that fear of if I do something bad I will go to hell. John Lennons song "Imagine" discribes it best. http://youtu.be/4HSNPD0grw4