PDA

View Full Version : do fairies really exist

prettyviolet
07-04-2012, 06:22 PM
my sister's boyfriend went to see a psychic and she told him fairies exist for real.she also said it was a fairy who matched my sister and him and that fairies grant wishes but you have to becareful what you wish for.i think it could be true since i asked a fairy to find me my soulmate and i met someone.ive been with him for a year but not sure if he is my soulmate anyways do you believe fairies exist?:angel1: :bunny:

God-Like
07-04-2012, 06:54 PM
my sister's boyfriend went to see a psychic and she told him fairies exist for real.she also said it was a fairy who matched my sister and him and that fairies grant wishes but you have to becareful what you wish for.i think it could be true since i asked a fairy to find me my soulmate and i met someone.ive been with him for a year but not sure if he is my soulmate anyways do you believe fairies exist?:angel1: :bunny:

Hi ya pretty ...

Absolutely they exist .. I have been in a relam where they reside .

x dazzle x

norseman
08-04-2012, 10:26 AM
Violet, "fairy" has come to mean a certain image in popular culture, mostly because of children's stories and Walt Disney films. Originally, "fairy" was something entirely different. The original model was that of Nature Spirits - capricious entities, neither friend or enemy.
Most cultures have their myths of the fae and it is worth looking at a few.
#Here is a good source -
http://www.sacred-texts.com/neu/celt/ffcc/index.htm :smile:

Boldylocks
08-04-2012, 01:39 PM
Faeries actually DO exist. I've seen one after a prayer I made asking God to allow me to meet a Nature Guardian, if they exist. That prayer was answered one month later to my complete surprise!

There are many kinds of them- I don't believe they will necessarily "grant wishes" but they have been known to go out of thier way for humans they like.

Remember though, that as there are humans and angels who have rejected Love and Light, so also in the faery realm- all intelligent life has choices and so there are many in the faery realm who are practically in league with demons just as some humans are. I'd pray to connect with the more spiritually inclined ones.

Henri77
08-04-2012, 08:38 PM
Well I'd seen 2 of them, one time. They briefly visited me in a cabin near the woods.
I learned from folks that they were frequently seen in that forest, next to a spiritual center.

Also I've met several women who I sensed were fairies is a past life.
My teacher told me , the my ex was a fairy... though I wasn't aware of them at the time.

Berry
08-04-2012, 11:45 PM
I've seen a few, but not the winged types. I've seen the small rounded, black furry ones, a grey furry one, a huge catlike spirit 3 feet tall by 4 feet in length, and a humanlike being that was 2-3 feet tall, running as if it weighed 200 pounds, all in my home. My kids can/have seen the winged fairies. My skeptic husband has been bitten by a gargoyle like creature.

Boldylocks
09-04-2012, 12:27 AM
The furry ones sound interesting! The humanlike one sounds Elven. I read some that have encountered gnomes say they are about 2-3 feet tall also.

That is so funny about your husband-even though he didnt think so at the time. Because he is a skeptic, it sounds like one of these Beings wanted to really show him a thing or two!..lol

Boldy

Berry
09-04-2012, 12:46 AM
The black furry ones look like the ones from the anime My Neighbor Totoro or Spirited away except one of them had arms and legs. They are roughly 3 inches by 3 inches. The grey furry one is the same size. It scurried under the bed. And no, we don't have hamsters. A friend told me that the cat spirit is a nature spirit. It appeared in my kitchen for a few seconds. It was huge and gorgeous. I thought the little being was my son until I saw my son sleeping peacely on the bed. I'm guessing it wanted to say hi. I was taking a shower at the time so I didn't get to see its form clearly. My son is not a sleepwalker.

Lol about what happened to my husband. We had gotten into a huge fight earlier. I think the creature was on my side. :) However, I did feel badly that he got bitten.

shadedragon
25-05-2012, 01:26 AM
:D reminds me of the weasel like spirit that lives under my bed -he eats everything he doesn't like and my sister thinks his mouth leads to another dimension because he eats some things that are way to big (they swirl into his mouth like a tornado sucks things in :D) so I guess her idea isn't a bad one, although he complains that if that were true, he would've starved by now :) he also falls asleep in our shoes a lot -he's cute :D (he doesn't know I said that :)

Sybilline
25-05-2012, 09:00 AM

I believe in fairies, though I have never had personal encounters, I have always found it strange that these are in every single country's folklore, long before the countries even had international communications.

My aunt used to dream about a fairy named "Hari" (king, in our language), and he took her to his world, and offered her his hand in marriage, but she refused because she has children to take care of. He also offered her some black rice but warned that if she eats it she is no longer coming back to this world, so she also refused. Every morning she would wake up with dirt all over her feet.

krishna
25-05-2012, 09:04 AM
Yes indeed fairies do exist.
In pure light and truth.
Krishna.

Neville
25-05-2012, 12:02 PM
Nature elementals exist for me and I feel they manifest in accordance with the persons perspectives. So for some Fairies may indeed be real.

vicky3619
25-05-2012, 06:44 PM
Wow, all your story are amazing.
and yes they are true.I have never seen one but have seen several nature beings in my pictures.
Berry,the furry one sure look interesting,and wow your house seems full of little creatures :)

Animi
25-05-2012, 06:53 PM
My skeptic husband has been bitten by a gargoyle like creature.
How does that manifest in our world. What did he feel? Is it like a real bite, like being bitten by an animal?

Neville
25-05-2012, 09:04 PM
I would have dismissed the possibility of the existence of Fey as fantasy to be honest.. The stuff of Childrens stories ...

But...

The older members might remember my recounting this experience before... However with so many new members it might be worth mentioning again...

In 2003 , I lost the plot.. I was in a budgetry target driven profession and the pressure was on.... The fun had been sucked out of the profession and therefore a significant part of my life had a big energy drain on it...

I got into a situation that I thought there was no way out of, as quitting my job for my own peace of mind never even occurred to me as an option...

I'd fixed to go to work as usual but found that instead I brought a Train Ticket to the very end of my World which in the UK is Penzance in Cornwall. My Mind was saying that I need to be as far away as possible physically from the pressure (Yep..I'd cracked up...No biggy , how many of you with hand on heart can say i have not been affected by mental illness).

Of course I did not really need to be physically as far away as possible from my professionial life. the truth was, I needed to be mentally and emotionally as far away as possible. My Brain at the time took the message literally though, So off I went...The Lady Wife filed a missing persons report with the Police. but at length I called her to set her fears to rest (I'd been missing a day or two)...

I wandered aimlessly in the country side in Cornwall ( A Magical County for those who have never visited, in particular the ancient landscape of the Lands End peninsula..For Lands End was where I wanted to be..at the End)

Having drawn my own personal line in the sand and reached such a pivotal point and bearing in mind that I was not in my right mind.... I do not for one moment think my hearing was in any way affected by my emotional turmoil at all.

So walking as the Night had fallen, back towards a camp site I had pitched up in (having purchased tent sleeping bag etc whilst there). I heard over a hedgerow in an unpopulated and completely isolated area ,the sweetest singing I ever heard. I'd have described it as angelic... I was not despite my depression at that time privy to hallucination... What i am saying is..

Believe it or not.... I think I actually heard a Nature elemental (possibly fairy) singing.

Arcturus
26-05-2012, 12:00 PM
i saw my first at a weekend party in wales called pendragon. i was having a dance when this girl squirted some luminous green liquid on my face, for fun i think. anyway i had about 3-4 hours of rather intense pain and stinging in my eyes which thankfully abated when some cool hippy woman gave me a head massage. the next day gazing into the forest in a meditative state (which i had unknowingly slipped into) i percieved a foot high forest faerie. she was laughing at me in a playfull way but with one hand over her mouth. she disappeared and then reappeared from behind a tree further down and laughed again. i think she was surprised that i was looking straight into her eyes.

i then looked down and saw many green grass elves that appeared to be sleeping or meditating with their eyes closed, they emanated a feeling of gentle but powerfull serenity. they looked like your typical green man alien except they had a beauty to them.

later on i saw a large insect/humanoid type being who was dancing around where people were dancing....as he went through people they visibly became more excited and dance with greater joy...at one point whilst walking away from there i felt the being merge with me, i at once became rooted to the spot and felt like i was stood in a tornado or powerfgull energy vortex.

i had no concept of fae b4 this experience and although i had begun my spiritual journey i had not delved at all into such things.

i once had a spirit witch (replete with pimple on chin and i'm not taking the mick) visit me and she danced over me and sang incantations. i liked her energy

i recommend "the secret life of nature" by peter tompkins...excellent read! in one way he kind of proves their existence

goldentimes
26-05-2012, 05:32 PM
I think they are real and I have seen some in the woods, their are white and as they moved they had white light following behind them.

I think some fairys are our butterflys and dragonflys in todays world.
I just love watching a butterfly fly round and about and then landing on something.

Neth Rana
26-05-2012, 11:40 PM
I want to believe in fairies so badly. It's not that I don't, it's just...I don't know. I've never seen one, or anything like it. But I read tarot cards, and I got a Healing with the Fairies Oracle a couple of months ago. Everytime I use it, I feel so connected and like maybe the fairies are real...I don't know. I just want them to be real so badly!! How do I see one??

Arcturus
26-05-2012, 11:56 PM
i have heard that you see faeries with your etheric vision or eyes- tai chi is great for the etheric body! i do believe that if you're not born with the ability then you may need to attain a higher level of health to see them. of course i don't recommend it but certain entheogens, in particular asyahuasca, can pretty much guarantee seeing allsorts of beings.

rudolph steiner believed that to gain spiritual abilities and awareness that one should consume food of a high vibratory rate. then meditation may do it. reaching out to the fae world maybe. perhaps someone has some better ideas on how to see them.

Neth Rana
27-05-2012, 01:09 AM
That's interesting...I've never heard that before, about the etheric eyes. Thank you!

Berry
27-05-2012, 02:28 AM
Wow, all your story are amazing.
and yes they are true.I have never seen one but have seen several nature beings in my pictures.
Berry,the furry one sure look interesting,and wow your house seems full of little creatures :)

I believe the nature spirits are all around us. They've been here before we moved in. It feels more like we were invading their space rather than the other way around.

Berry
27-05-2012, 02:33 AM
How does that manifest in our world. What did he feel? Is it like a real bite, like being bitten by an animal?

He was sleeping, woke up screaming from pain, looked down at his foot/ankle and saw 2 bite marks that drew a little blood. Our cats sleep with us and at that night by his feet but they have never bitten us before. He said he saw a gargoyle looking creature and it just vanished. He didn't know what to make of it. He said perhaps he had a nightmare or maybe one of our cats bit him.

My take is that we had a fight, it generated negative energy so in some sense, some creature, a nature spirit decided to feed on the energy.

Boldylocks
27-05-2012, 04:28 AM
I would have dismissed the possibility of the existence of Fey as fantasy to be honest.. The stuff of Childrens stories ...

But...

The older members might remember my recounting this experience before... However with so many new members it might be worth mentioning again...

In 2003 , I lost the plot.. I was in a budgetry target driven profession and the pressure was on.... The fun had been sucked out of the profession and therefore a significant part of my life had a big energy drain on it...

I got into a situation that I thought there was no way out of, as quitting my job for my own peace of mind never even occurred to me as an option...

I'd fixed to go to work as usual but found that instead I brought a Train Ticket to the very end of my World which in the UK is Penzance in Cornwall. My Mind was saying that I need to be as far away as possible physically from the pressure (Yep..I'd cracked up...No biggy , how many of you with hand on heart can say i have not been affected by mental illness).

Of course I did not really need to be physically as far away as possible from my professionial life. the truth was, I needed to be mentally and emotionally as far away as possible. My Brain at the time took the message literally though, So off I went...The Lady Wife filed a missing persons report with the Police. but at length I called her to set her fears to rest (I'd been missing a day or two)...

I wandered aimlessly in the country side in Cornwall ( A Magical County for those who have never visited, in particular the ancient landscape of the Lands End peninsula..For Lands End was where I wanted to be..at the End)

Having drawn my own personal line in the sand and reached such a pivotal point and bearing in mind that I was not in my right mind.... I do not for one moment think my hearing was in any way affected by my emotional turmoil at all.

So walking as the Night had fallen, back towards a camp site I had pitched up in (having purchased tent sleeping bag etc whilst there). I heard over a hedgerow in an unpopulated and completely isolated area ,the sweetest singing I ever heard. I'd have described it as angelic... I was not despite my depression at that time privy to hallucination... What i am saying is..

Believe it or not.... I think I actually heard a Nature elemental (possibly fairy) singing.

Thank you so much for sharing this with us! I have to say that I do believe you- and I feel you were being watched by these Beings-- and maybe even quietly being ministered to without your seeing them around you while you were walking alone there. The right kind of Singing and music is very healing. They sing to the plant and animal Kingdom one way and yet for a human's spiritual needs, they sang for you to hear them on a physical level.

your experience reminds me of when after my first Faery encounter on 5/31/08-- some weeks later after making a Faery garden for these Beings- and finding a new respect for wild plants and trees-- I was awaken one morning by an unseen woman singing to me these words: "you are helping the flower to seed; all things are precious". I knew she was from either the Faery or Angelic realm, --but definitely connected with the Faery I had seen.

Samsakra
06-06-2012, 08:55 AM
This is an awesome page. I found out yesterday that I have been seeing them for years. I didn't know they were fairies, fantastico!

Sybilline
06-06-2012, 09:43 AM
I live in the city and was born in a pretty busy town so never saw it. Then again I never really had the eye for supernatural things. I found a website realfairies.com, and they tell you how to attract fairies into your garden, etc., and one of them told me the city is too busy and that's why I don't see them, no surprise, if I were a fairy I wouldn't come near the city either...

Samsakra
06-06-2012, 12:45 PM
I live in the Italian countryside it is totally green, one road far away from my house, vineyards and olive trees surround us. I suppose if fairies prefer the quieter life...yes this could be a very good place for them to hang out. I must check out that website. Thanks for the feedback.

Shippo
07-06-2012, 06:04 AM
they definitly exist, they usually roam in groups esp around halloween