PDA

View Full Version : Non-physical Non-human Entities

emerge
07-04-2012, 06:44 AM
Hi All,

I'm going to copy what RiversLady did and put a twist on it. I am very impressed and delighted to see so many people that have seen or frequently see ghosts. I really enjoyed reading everyone's stories.

The twist is - Has anyone seen non-physical non-human entities in full color or even as silhouettes or shadows? If you have seen any do you think their numbers are increasing?

I'll tell you why I am asking. I'm a caregiver and the house I'm working at has been very active both with human spirits and non-human entities. I work Mondays and Tuesdays 9 pm to 9 am. When I leave work in the morning my car has between 2 and 4 human spirits and/ or non-human entities in it. Normally I don't see either but, I can sense them. And I can sense how many are in my car and if they are human spirits or non-human entities.

The human spirits or non-human entities are not only in my car they are in the house, in the front yard, and in the backyard. While I normally only sense them I can draw them very accurately. One of my co-workers sees them in full color and another sees them as shadows or silhouettes. The girl who sees them in full color is amazed that I can draw them without being able to see them.

Thing is while the human spirits seem to be the same ones all the time the number of non-human entities seems to be growing or at least new ones seem to be showing up all the time while others may go away for a while. This past Tuesday night there were 2 new ones that wouldn't leave me alone until I drew their pictures. Once I did that they were happy and stopped bothering me. Luckily the vast majority of the entities seem to be very nice.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

Thanks to all.

Berry
09-04-2012, 01:33 PM
You have an amazing gift. Thank goodness the entities ar so friendly. I can't answer your questions but it's interesting to me that different people will see the entities in different forms. That has happened to my children as well. We have a spirit friend in our home. When he appeared, my son saw him in solid white form. My daughter sees him in full color. With the second spirit friend, my son sees her in totally different hair style and clothing as my daughter. They use to argue all the time what she was wearing. I think we all have different energy signatures and spiritual strengths so we pick up the same entity in different forms.

A good friend of mine have seen ghosts in full color and solid form and at the same time, his friends saw the ghosts as black shadows.

shadedragon
09-04-2012, 02:43 PM
Both me and my sister can sense spirits, but she sees them all the time while I can see them occationally (I am often a target of spirits and have grown to be able to read energy so I can understand what is trying to harm me and how to stop it . Due to my experiences, while I can and have drawn creatures in full accuracy, I avoid it to avoid attention, but I occationally will follow through if it's a creature who has passed away (usually requested to me by it's parents.)

Snowdove
09-04-2012, 07:19 PM
I usually see human spirits in misty white or black shadows. On occasion I see them in full color, and always they have a message to tell me. Quite often for me it is animals in full color that I see. More lately than I have ever seen.

emerge
09-04-2012, 11:56 PM
Thanks Berry, shadedragon, and Snowdove for all of your replies. I was hoping that this was a world wide phenomenon and that people who can see human spirits were also seeing these non-human entities as well. That doesn't seem to be the case.

After reading Kali's post in the General Paranormal section titled "how can I make a porthole" I began to think about things in a different way. Henri77 mentioned interdimensional beings and now I'm wondering if my non-human entities are actually interdimensional beings that are coming through a portal.

What ever is happening I am grateful that most if not all the non-human entities around are friendly. We've had problems with malicious spirits for a couple of months before we finally got rid of all but one. It's really difficult to get rid of that sort of problem when you only work in the home and you have to do things in secret so we don't get fired.
Thanks again :smile:

Sangress
10-04-2012, 12:09 AM
The twist is - Has anyone seen non-physical non-human entities in full color or even as silhouettes or shadows? If you have seen any do you think their numbers are increasing?
I can choose to see spirits in full colour and form (I call it "switching" my vision,) but it gives me a migrain because its pushing my senses beyond what I'm comfortable with (plus it attracts unwanted attention) so I rarely indulge in that skill.

For me, it's just as easy to see through my mind and gives me more flexibility too since I can see both inside and outside of them and also on more layers of existence/reality than just the physical one at once.

Of course the spirits are energy so their forms vary depending on the metaphysical environment (for example, places with denser ambient energy tends to dull and obscure colours and images, while places with less energy make them clearer) and also whether they are "cloaking" (deliberately hiding their appearence or disguising themselves for whatever purpose.)

Most spirits around here are discarnate humans, wispy blue/white opaque human forms or orbs. Of course some become a dull grey or green colour as their energy stagnates, but that just means they are ill and its not a permanant appearence. Theres also the various forms of shadow people who aren't non-human and have just attuned to their environment, or become corrupt (in which case thats when things get messy.)

Non-humans tend to keep to themselves entierly because theres a bit of danger in being around here with all the exorcisms and bad reactions and misunderstandings and such. They tend to only interact with people they know they can trust and who wont make trouble for them.

As for what I can see of non-humans appearences, hmm..they are a bit more versatile in nature than the discarnates around here, they're quite difficult to describe because each is unique in many ways. The colours they shine and forms they naturally take tend not to have many physical componants or anything to compare them too. Their movements can often be blurry so that makes percieving them more difficult.

Most are down here for a purpose so they also flash their auras around and alter their energy frequently to get the word out as to what they want and what they are doing, essentially advertising to others of their kind (which can be disorientating for any incarnates trying to see them since most peoples eyes arent accustomed to that kind of activity.)

As for non-humans nagging you to draw them, yeh I can understand that. I've gotten someone to do it for me a while back when I was out of body, its a great novelty and a chance to say "Im here." Almost like writing your name and date of birth on a really old rock.

I havent seen many more non-humans around in the past few decades and centuries, but chances are you've caught a few individuals attention and they've spread the word. So they're probably going to be dropping in to say hi to you more often.

It's not exactly common these days for people to be able to percieve things (especially non-humans) extreemly accurately let alone be able to replicate it on paper in a pleasing way. Your quite the find. Nice work.

You could make a nice buisness drawing for the spirits, they'd pay you in energy or protection or knowledge or other things for sure.

If thats not your style then its a great way to make friends. :)

This response is getting too long so I'll leave it there.

Hopefully that all makes enough sense to you.

emerge
10-04-2012, 03:38 PM
Thanks Sangress for sharing your experience with me.

and also whether they are "cloaking" (deliberately hiding their appearence or disguising themselves for whatever purpose.)

The one nasty spirit we have left, when he choses to show himself, sometimes takes on more of a demonic form, depending upon how mad he is. I know he's human but, he's a right nasty piece of work.

Non-humans tend to keep to themselves entierly because theres a bit of danger in being around here with all the exorcisms and bad reactions and misunderstandings and such. They tend to only interact with people they know they can trust and who wont make trouble for them.

Hmmm. I often see our non-humans and our human spirits sitting together in my car. I wonder what they are talking about or if they can communicate at all with each other.

As for what I can see of non-humans appearences, hmm..they are a bit more versatile in nature than the discarnates around here, they're quite difficult to describe because each is unique in many ways. The colours they shine and forms they naturally take tend not to have many physical componants or anything to compare them too. Their movements can often be blurry so that makes percieving them more difficult.

You're not kidding one bit about them being versitile in appearance. One of the two that insisted I draw them was a plant. It was female and she communicated to me that she was a singer. In our world she is limited to a single tone but, in her world she sounds more like an orchestra.

It's not exactly common these days for people to be able to percieve things (especially non-humans) extreemly accurately let alone be able to replicate it on paper in a pleasing way. Your quite the find. Nice work.

You could make a nice buisness drawing for the spirits, they'd pay you in energy or protection or knowledge or other things for sure.

Problem is that I have yet to be able to draw human spirits so I'd be limited to the non-humans and they come and go so much I feel like I work in a train station rather than in someone's home. They seem to love to hitch rides in peoples cars. Where they go...who knows.

Thanks again :smile:

Berry
10-04-2012, 05:26 PM
What exactly are these non-human entities? What are their jobs? I remember seeing the shadow of a non-human entity on a photograph. A friend said it was a Watcher or a Keeper that prevents negative spirits from harming people.

Would reapers count as non-human entities? The days leading to my son almost dying of pneumonia years ago, I saw 2 beings in my dreams running towards and trying to break in my home throught the rear and side doors. On that final night, I woke up checking the doors and one was open, the other door was unlocked. And my son was very sick shortly after.

Next time I go driving in my car, I'd be weary of these non-human entities wondering whether or not they are hitch-hiking. Eeks!

emerge
11-04-2012, 12:07 AM
What exactly are these non-human entities? What are their jobs? I remember seeing the shadow of a non-human entity on a photograph. A friend said it was a Watcher or a Keeper that prevents negative spirits from harming people.

Would reapers count as non-human entities? The days leading to my son almost dying of pneumonia years ago, I saw 2 beings in my dreams running towards and trying to break in my home throught the rear and side doors. On that final night, I woke up checking the doors and one was open, the other door was unlocked. And my son was very sick shortly after.

Next time I go driving in my car, I'd be weary of these non-human entities wondering whether or not they are hitch-hiking. Eeks!

I really don't know what they are but, they are not human or an earth animal spirit. I also don't believe them to be related to the faerie realm either.

I do know that some people would consider some of the non-human entities I've sensed as Lower Vibrational Beings and others as demonic but, if there is a portal near by I don't believe these to have come from the portal. They come in from some place else. And may have been here for who knows how many years.

The second one that came to me to be drawn communicated to me that he was a scientist/ an observer. We have one that seems to be always around (for about 3 weeks now). I drew him by accident, I thought I was just making up an imaginary being but, he was seen by my co-worker who sees them all. She had been seeing him for a couple of weeks before she saw my drawing. Thing is I drew this being almost 2 months ago. This one communicates through images and emotions and is interested in peppercorns (or maybe its the peppercorn grinder). I bought him a bottle of peppercorns, showed him how to open it, and he was totally excited about it. I told him to take it but, it is still there so I'm not sure what he wants now.

There's another one who looks like a 25 to 30 cm (10 to 12 in) gargoyle. He has squirrelish personality traits. He went home with the girl who sees them and I was able to communicate with him. He was wanting peanuts. He watched her as she feed the squirrels peanuts. So she gave him some peanuts for about a week and then he just went away. He would actually take the peanuts, they'd be gone from the place she left them.

I think I have an advantage over the girl who sees them because I can't make opinions based upon looks until I draw them. So my opinions are based upon their energies and what they communicate to me, if they communicate at all. Somehow I get a feeling (just a feeling) that their sudden appearance has something to do with 2012 and they are here for similar reasond as the ETs are.

Reapers would not be what I am speaking about but, only because they've been part of our colective history fo so long.

Sorry for all the spelling mistakes. I'm in a hurry to get this finished and get to work.

Don't judge a book by it cover.