PDA

View Full Version : hi im new and in need of some help

fairygoddess83
01-05-2007, 09:22 AM
hi
mm where do i start!
i feel dead inside.
i ve been going out with my boyfriend for over a year now, we havent been getting on been going couple counciling. For the past few months i had been telling him that i have been feeling used by him he said that it was all me stuff and that he hasnt. he just moved in with his mate ands i told him that i was worried that his mate would find sime girl he would want to bed etc. and that she would come over to theres with her friend and that my boyfriend would keep her friend company, he told me he wouldn t do that. saturday comes we go to our councilng and he tells me hes been using me for sex but he does love me and wants to try and work on our relatioship. then last night he tells me that jasons hes mate has been txt there friends girlfriend and that her and her mate are going to theres for a meal tonight. i need some help i feel like im going mad and that im in one of my old domestic abusive relatioships. i have been tring to do alot of self work and try to trust him and get vunrible with him. i know he loves me i just dont feel love. its like i ve got a ball of barbed wire in the chest and its slicing me up inside.i feel like a trapped fairy who just wants to be free and happy.

if any one has any advice please feel free to send me it.

Divine Energy
01-05-2007, 09:53 AM
Hello and welcome to the forum,

I'm sorry that you're experiencing so much anguish and uncertainty at this time. If I may suggest that you turn your energies around and focus on what you do want, as opposed to 'fueling the fire' of what you don't want - remember that what you place focus on will expand.

I don't offer readings for members at this time, but hope to do so in the near future, once I'm more settled again in my own life.

I hope the sun shines (very soon) for you once more,

My best wishes,

Danny

Moonflower
01-05-2007, 09:53 AM
Hi FairyGoddess

We all attract what we are wishing for as in the law of attraction if you wish to change your direction then u must act decisively with committment it sounds as though you already know the answer & it may hurt a little or a lot in the short term but trust me u should want better for urself & u will soon get over the separation time is a great healer.

It will be his loss not yours it does sound on the surface that he may be a little immature & inconsiderate disrespectful of your feelings.

Nurture yourself make yourself the priority & u will learn so much about you u will see that u are perfect just the way u are.

I may or may not have been any help but I hope I have made some sense.

Love & Light Moonflower xx

Michelle
01-05-2007, 10:07 AM
Hi fairygoddess :hug:

I can relate to how you are feeling right now as I'm sure many others will too.
You're in a situation really that only yourself can get out of :(

When this happened to me I remember thinking do I really want to spend the rest of my life feeling this way. One day I got my answer and the answer was no.

I knew I had to change and be willing to lose what I had to change this relationship.

I would give him the benefit of the doubt and let him have the meal with his friends but be sure to tell him that if anything did happen then that would be the end.
You're not going mad, you're just hurting right now but I promise this won't last forever, you can do something about this :smile:

He says he loves you but you don't feel love? 'I love you' are 3 little words that are easily said, its the actions I always think that go with them.

My advice right now would be to get yourself out with your friends and have a good time, its funny how good friends can pick you up when you feel like this, you might be surprised and actually enjoy yourself more than you think :smile:

One more thing to add, I didn't lose, the person who caused me to feel like you is my husband, this happened over 25 years ago and I can honestly say since I changed myself and didn't put up with this anymore things then only ever got better :D

Just know inside that you deserve much more than you are getting right now and you don't deserve to be treated this way :)

Take care and know inside that you are special

Michelle xxx :hug2:

Makoorakoo
01-05-2007, 10:10 AM
welcome to the forum,

your plea for aid is a start to helping yourself. Moonflower has given some good advice which will help you. Take YOUR life into YOUR hands and let no one use it. If you feel used and feel no love then in my opinion take action and talk. However being a man myself I notice that we sometimes dont listen and there are a few that would go as far as to say they will work on something when they wont (im not trying to say its all men). Good luck and I hope you get somewhere

love and blessings to all

fairygoddess83
01-05-2007, 02:57 PM
thanks tto all of you, your have helped me in more ways then 1. I feel that i havent been looking after my self very well and now is the time to start over again. love and peace to you all xxxx

kelly
02-05-2007, 08:14 PM
hi huni i understand ow u feel ive jus got out of a relationship that was very similar to yours you need to understand that none of this is your fault! he doesnt lover you babe if he can tell you that he is using you for sex you dont deserve to b treated this way! get out of this relationship b4 he starts seein other girls and blamin you for his behaviour you deserve a whole lot betta darlin dont let him intimidate you in to believin its your fault go with your heart hun and dont let him abuse you ok babe xxx:hug2:

fairygoddess83
02-05-2007, 11:05 PM
hi hun thanks for that but he finished with me. thank go din a way hurts but ill live. hows you xx