PDA

View Full Version : Where Do I Go From Here..

Margief
06-04-2012, 04:59 AM
I guess you could say that I was awakened, approx a year ago....since then it has been a very interesting journey..
I have found that I am not the same person anymore,I try to be but I can't. Why do I? Because I am afraid of this new person. I like the new me, but I guess the old me was a safe place. I can't be around people who were once such close friends of mine because of their negativity, manipulative nature etc..I don't know why it's so amplified to me - at the moment it's so intense, I just can't be in the same room with these people. Today I had a disagreement with a life long friend because I have been distancing myself from her negativity, she told me she thinks I am very sad and some other nasty stuff...I have never been mean to her, I just can't be around her....that person that I was, she is dead...I don't know how else to explain it.
Today is a particularly hard day, feel like just giving up because I don't know how to move forward.

God-Like
06-04-2012, 08:30 AM
I guess you could say that I was awakened, approx a year ago....since then it has been a very interesting journey..
I have found that I am not the same person anymore,I try to be but I can't. Why do I? Because I am afraid of this new person. I like the new me, but I guess the old me was a safe place. I can't be around people who were once such close friends of mine because of their negativity, manipulative nature etc..I don't know why it's so amplified to me - at the moment it's so intense, I just can't be in the same room with these people. Today I had a disagreement with a life long friend because I have been distancing myself from her negativity, she told me she thinks I am very sad and some other nasty stuff...I have never been mean to her, I just can't be around her....that person that I was, she is dead...I don't know how else to explain it.
Today is a particularly hard day, feel like just giving up because I don't know how to move forward.

Hi Margief ..

Unfortunatley at times what happends is that when an individual changes for use of a better word through an awakening of sorts one or two things can happen .

It will either bring people closer to you or drive them away ..

When an individuals vibration is in transition it is common for them to feel a bit alienated on one hand and feel whole and at one with all with the other .

Once round pegs that fitted into round holes are no longer compatible .

I have found myself in similar situations as you have mentioned above to do with negativity and friends .. In a way they cannot help it, it's a jealousy of sorts _ what happens within the energies of awakening is the effect not only that it has on the individual but the effect it can have on others ..

At times the light of an awakening allows others to see aspects of themselves that need to be seen and what they see is not always going to sit well ..

just be what you are ...

x dazzle x

Seawolf
06-04-2012, 12:58 PM
I wouldn't be so quick to judge old friends. It may be that they really are bad influences and in that case you should try to make new friends. But I've also noticed that friends reveal things in ourselves.

Margief
07-04-2012, 11:45 PM
I agree Seawolf, that I attracted these people, I see traits in them that I guess were present in me, but now they just aren't there....

Thank you God Like - you made me smile...after the disagreement with old friend I woke up yesterday feeling so happy, free and alive...

Native spirit
08-04-2012, 12:53 AM
:hug: Hi margief,

When you are open to spirit you can see a lot of different things that you hadnt noticed before, for some who are empaths these are ppl who feel what others around them are feeling, you pick up on their thoughts and feelings, this is what you are describing,
what you need to understand is ppl will always say things because either they dont understand, or they say it because they think they are right, this doesnt make it right, you need to learn how to close down, and how to use protection , let this friend go as she is a user and you are different now you have moved on,it gets easier as you get more experianced so dont worry about it,

Namaste

Xan
08-04-2012, 01:21 AM
margief... You put this in the healing section, so maybe you are thinking there's something wrong that needs to be healed or corrected.

The truth is, what you are experiencing is common among those who are awakening and leaving their old identity and ways behind.

It may be uncomfortable for a while, but as you learn to accept whatever you are experiencing - and other people's confused reactions too - you'll find an easing into your new way of being. New people may come into your life, or some of the old may begin awakening also in the natural course of things.

I've found that simply breathing into my lower belly helps more than anything else.

* Put your hand on your lower belly, bring your attention down from your head into your belly, and just breathe... and keep breathing and letting go.

blessings on your journey
Xan

Racer X
08-04-2012, 03:35 AM
I have found that I am not the same person anymore,I try to be but I can't. Why do I?

You are in a period of transition...... the old persona is dissolving as your True Self is slowly resolving. Try to Accept this and just ALLOW it too be~

Because I am afraid of this new person.

The Fear is coming from the persona which is dissolving.... it feels threatened, like it is drowning ~ that is not unusual~ it is somewhat uncomfortable though~

I like the new me, but I guess the old me was a safe place.

It is No longer safe to go back......

I can't be around people who were once such close friends of mine because of their negativity, manipulative nature etc..I don't know why it's so amplified to me - at the moment it's so intense, I just can't be in the same room with these people.

You are being called out from them...... this too is part of the process and it was not a part I much cared for! Yet, these difficult lessons are needed or you will not see the True state of the World and its need to transform.

Today I had a disagreement with a life long friend because I have been distancing myself from her negativity, she told me she thinks I am very sad and some other nasty stuff...I have never been mean to her, I just can't be around her....that person that I was, she is dead...I don't know how else to explain it.

"Self Unfoldment By Disciplines of Realization by Manly P Hall" will help you understand this process and make it easier to adjust. It is not that your friend DOES NOT understand you ..... it is that she CANNOT understand you. You will not be able to bridge that gap......... your friend is going to have to find her own way and you are going to be greatly pained by this until you have let go completely. I wish I could say there is an easy way but there just is not one ..... for this tough lesson. You would resonate well with the experiences written in "The Boy Who Met Jesus" ......

You no longer need to TRY to move forward. You only need to GET OUT OF YOUR WAY. Pray, Mediate ...... you should quickly come to the "Still Small Voice Within" and IT will Guide YOU~ Trust IT! Work with it.......

Feel free to PM if you need help ..... it gets a bit difficult at first~
:hug2::smile:

befxxx
08-04-2012, 10:49 PM
iv only been opening myself to spirituality for a few days and i was told in a reading i was a natural healer and that i need to let light in and stop worrieng and being so negative. today i had someone i know come round and her negativity and whinning made me want to walk out. i see this as a good thing though in a way. as a healer am i supposed to help her maybe? if not im better away from her, im happier now than i have been in a long time and i dont need these people around me dragging me down :/