PDA

View Full Version : i saw a ghost and shadow people

prettyviolet
03-04-2012, 07:10 PM
Something strange has happen to me.it all begin when i was 14 now im 22.i use to see a ghost.when i woke up in the middle of the night i could see him.he always sat on a chair beside the fridge. he had blond hair with an orange shirt with the number 22 or 23 on the back, and beige coloured pants. he never bothered me. i would see him about 3 or 4 times a week always at night.there are other things i saw too.i use to see shadow people.when i looked out the window i could see them.they were three men wearing black clothes.always standing up watching me.i saw those things for a year and a half . after i moved i never saw the shadow people or the ghost but the strange thing is the day before i moved out. the ghost came and sat on the bed beside me when i was sleeping. he kissed me and then i looked at him i was scared and then he dissapeared.its been 7 years since this and still think about it everyday.i wish there was an answer to this.its strange but i miss seeing the ghost. i wish he would come back. :tongue:

WhiteWarrior
03-04-2012, 07:13 PM
If he was a house spirit he may be long gone. But if he was your guide as I suspect, he vanished because you was scared. He will be back the day you calmly call for him again and mean it.

emerge
07-04-2012, 01:17 AM
I tend to agree with WhiteWarrior that "He will be back the day you calmly call for him again and mean it."

Think about what you wrote... there was a number 22 or 23 on the back of his shirt.... and you're 22 years old now. Hmmmm I wonder if it's just a coincidence? I don't believe in coincidences. I think it was a message that - he'll be back when you're 22 or 23 -

Just a thought.

prettyviolet
07-04-2012, 05:48 PM
the spirit has not come back. i have tried to concentrate to contact the spirit but it did not work and i did it calmy and really meant it. the thing is these days i keep seeing the number 22 or 23 everwhere i go.when i wake up at night i see the number on my clock.or the other day when i crossed the street the number counter was on 22. it is everywhere with me. there are other places i went and the number appeared but it would be to long to type. i think it could be a sign but if he wants to give me signs he should appear or talk to me.:tongue:

WhiteWarrior
07-04-2012, 05:56 PM
Are you capable of going to the chat yet? I might be able to help.