PDA

View Full Version : Is there such a religion as"PROTESTANT"?

AL
16-03-2006, 03:08 PM
First up, there is no "D" in protestant.
In fact, there apears to be no such religion as protestant, it simply does not exist.
To find out the meaning of the word, should we look through Catholic eyes and see a section of our spiritual family who have broken away from their
original mainstream Christianity. On the other hand, through Catholic eyes, is a Jew, Buddhist, Moslem protestant?. In other words, is a protestant any none Catholic?
Or, should we look through the eyes of the "protestant", which is any branch, or, sub branch of Christianity other than Catholic which has at some point separated itself from the original mainstream Christianity, that of Catholosism. So, we generaly consider a protestant to be Christian of some kind.
When we think about it, we could park the car of any religion under the umbrella of "protestant".
For instance, take a secret society such as free masons. It is difficult to say anything as it is all secret and so we dont know enough.
Otherwise, aparently, here we have a pyramid of people, and indeed, pyramids of people around the world. There is a pyramid on the yankee dollar, consider the "triad" (triangle) in China. It is thought that they all operate to a 2000 year hidden/ secret agenda, which is why, when you vote in another political party, nothing changes. Our only real vote is not to vote.
There are those who know more about these things and it would be better to read what they have to say on this subject. I have pointed at a book in the book section.
This pyramid at its bottom layers are considered Christian, yet, the bottom layers dont seem to know what is going on above them in the pyramid(s). (dont let the left hand know what the right hand's doing) Why ask questions if you are getting a good job out of the old hand shake eh.
As we go farther up the pyramid, it turns to shades of grey, according to some, and then becomes SATANIC Pagan. We are talking about very prominent people here. The next time a (so called)world leader reffers to God, is it THE God they are reffering to,or, their God, who could be Satan?
On a completely different subject,the prime minister of the country in which I live was recently asked his religion.The issue was fudged.The media had been making it clear that that one was,along with friends from another country,evangelical Christians.They then lied to millions of people in order to invade another country(I will not use the term "war" as it was not,it was an invasion.)So,a modern day crusade was it?By which religion?If they are not E Christian,then it is defamation of a high degree towards genuine E Christians.
Or,would Satanic types orchestrate war deliberately as a form of "ritual"human sacrafice?Consider the possibility therefore that,every war(almost)in human history, has been an act of ritual human sacrafice by a certain secret religion.Not to mention the plundering of resources.The simple method across the board is divide and rule.Look arround you,you will see endless aplications of divide and rule.This Catholic protestant thing is just that.
Why are there no moslems on these spiritual forums etc.the divide and rule ethic seems to be working.Also,it would be nice to hear from more Pagan's of the white type,(or even Satanic)after all,they are the ones who will be tarred by the actions of these Satanic counterparts.
Before the prophet souls,we had pagan cultures all over the world,who's knowledge was knocked over the head by, more shallow, mainstream religion.E.G,there is no Mr Hindu,it is a form of Paganism,and probably the most in tact(?)it may even not exist as a religion as such and be various things cobbled together which became known as a religion as time went on.We must label everything after all.Like most religions It is upfront though,you can go to a library and read all about it,or on the net.The native Americans and Aboriginy and African cultures etc.they had knowledge.The key point of knowledge is,I am a spiritual being.I am a SOUL.
Knowledge being power,then,that is all you need to take away,and you will dumb down a whole continent.
It would be nice to hear from some Moslems,come on,lets here from you,lets show some unity in the world,don't sucumb to the divide and rule policy like "they" did with Russia and China and the iron curtain racket.
We are living in a special time when everything is becomming transparent.All souls will be purified over time now.God particularly likes an honest heart.
It is cards on the table time,face up,remember that if looking for a convenient place to park your spurious religion.Better still,just use a spurious word as a cloak,such "protestant".
Al*
(this is an extraction from a fictional book that I am writing)

Pounamu
16-03-2006, 11:38 PM
Yes, Al, there's quite a lot in what you say, I believe!!

Good luck! :smile:
Pounamu

Mart
18-03-2006, 01:59 PM
Hi Al,

some interesting things there. What country do you come from, i'm presuming US but I could see tony blair as an evangelical satanist, definately would make some of the **** they talk make a lot more sense if their God is Satan. Have you read any David Ike books - shapeshifters and the like? He makes similar claims, very interesting.

Good luck with the book.

DASA
18-03-2006, 09:54 PM
just thought I'd throw this into the mix ...

Originally, "protestant" meant "to be a witness for something" rather than "to be against something", as the current popular interpretation of the word seems to imply. The prefix pro means "for" in Latin. The Latin adjective protestans refers to "a person who gives public testimony for something or who proves or demonstrates something". The term Protestant originally applied to the group of princes and imperial cities who "protested" the decision by the 1529 Diet of Speyer to reverse course, and enforce the 1521 Edict of Worms. The 1521 edict forbade Lutheran teachings within the Holy Roman Empire. The 1526 session of the Diet had agreed to toleration of Lutheran teachings (on the basis of Cuius regio, eius religio) until a General Council could be held to settle the question, but by 1529, the Catholic forces felt they had gathered enough power to end the toleration without waiting for a Council.
In a broader sense of the word, Protestant began to be used as the collective name for a sudden movement of separation from the Roman Catholic Church, the beginning of which is ordinarily connected with the public disputes raised by Martin Luther. Later, John Calvin, French theologian among the Swiss; Zwinglian, and Reformed churches figured prominently in a movement that embraced a wider, more international diversity of churches. A third major branch of the Reformation, which encountered conflict with the Catholics, as well as with the Lutherans and the Reformed, is sometimes called the Radical Reformation. Some Western, non-Catholic, groups are labeled as Protestant (such as the Religious Society of Friends, for example), even if the sect acknowledges no historical connection to Luther, Calvin or the Roman Catholic Church.
In German-speaking and Scandinavian lands, the word "Protestant" still refers to Lutheran churches in contrast to Reformed churches, while the common designation for all churches originating from the Reformation is "Evangelical".
As an intellectual movement, Protestantism grew out of the Renaissance and universities, attracting some learned intellectuals, as well as politicians, professionals, and skilled tradesmen and artisans. The new technology of the printing press allowed Protestant ideas to spread rapidly, as well as aiding in the dissemination of translations of the Bible in native tongues. Nascent Protestant social ideals of liberty of conscience, and individual freedom, were formed through continuous confrontation with the authority of the Bishop of Rome, and the hierarchy of the Catholic priesthood. The Protestant movement away from the constraints of tradition, toward greater emphasis on individual conscience, anticipated later developments of democratization, and the so-called "Enlightenment" of later centuries.

AL
22-03-2006, 04:04 PM
Hi Al,

some interesting things there. What country do you come from, i'm presuming US but I could see tony blair as an evangelical satanist, definately would make some of the **** they talk make a lot more sense if their God is Satan. Have you read any David Ike books - shapeshifters and the like? He makes similar claims, very interesting.

Good luck with the book.

I would rather stick to the spiritual,but it all seems to be merging into one.I guess everything is connected eh.
Indeed,there is a war going on,a spiritual war,and God will win,that is a cert.I could even go as far as to call it the Mahabharat war or the war between God and Gods angels against Satan and the Demons.It is that time,the times which these stories etc are based.These are unique times.(cycles within cycles within cycles)
I may touch on that stuff as time goes on,I just feel that others such as Icke are already doing a good job,even if he charges,you could pay the same for nonsense.
Observe the news and other tv progs.and count how many pyramids,dome's and arches you can see in the background,symbols and numbers all the way.There is a slightly none human way in which they aproach religion.
This horshoe wreath on everything.Sometimes it says "investor in people".Reverse this (as they do)and it means,sucking the life out of people,(vampires?.)
We need to have love for them,not hate.
So They reverse things.They put their truth into movies and their lies into history,religion,the news(which usualy contains very little actual NEWS).Consider how many movies there are about genetic engineering ie Frankentein,spiderman,batman,etc.and there is draculla,the blood drinker.Blade?.War of the worlds,it is rarely the humans who end their reign but some virus,or,one of their own.So,some of those involved in changing things may have genetic mix.And of course there was "V".
We need to separate two things here.One is genetic make up.and another is religion.Not every reptile human is Satanic Pagan for instance.
Love Al*

Mart
23-03-2006, 10:27 AM
Originally, "protestant" meant "to be a witness for something" rather than "to be against something", as the current popular interpretation of the word seems to imply. The prefix pro means "for" in Latin. The Latin adjective protestans refers to "a person who gives public testimony for something or who proves or demonstrates something".

It's funny how things change. Apparently 2000 years ago Faith meant to have an open mind, to look for the truth, to test the truth - now it means to believe without questioning.

DASA
24-03-2006, 09:45 AM
It's funny how things change. Apparently 2000 years ago Faith meant to have an open mind, to look for the truth, to test the truth - now it means to believe without questioning.

Hi Mart - I think that you're right that many people these days believe 'faith' refers to some kind of blind faith, where logic has to be cast aside in favour of fanaticism. On the flip side of the coin though, to have an 'open mind' to me means 'to be searching for the truth'. What if someone was to actually find some truth and act upon it? They may then appear to be against the practice of being open-minded to another seeker, but without finding truth and acting upon it, how would we ever get anywhere?

Just some thoughts ....

Gouranga,

Das :smile:

Enoch
21-04-2006, 01:17 AM
Wow so much to take in....Well as my first post i hope i can add some light.
First i would like to say that Hindu is not a religion per say. Its more "a way of life".More like Gnostic or Gnosis (knowledge) not a religion but a way of life, a way of seeking the truth, A way to enlightenment.
No single religion can ever save you. It can guide you in the correct direction or path but only you can save you.
Now the protestant i dont know much more about than what was already said. But i do know that the top of the pyramid is NOT satan. Every religion has its false prophets. Christianity is so massive in this world there are bound to be many who claim christianity for safety sake or to gain influance and power from saying such things. Obviously certain people who are in power are far from christians. Anyone who belongs to a secret society that believes that society comes before god and country has some issues and definatly should not hold office. But unfortunately the U.S./(and other nations) were started that way and until the general population realizes that manipulation lies and deceit are not a way to operate a country than we are stuck. Remember the founders have a history of just killing the "pagan" (which by the way is not satanism). The catholics(templar), the inquisition, the salem trials, the cathar, the list goes on and on. Well where did most of the bloodlines go? nowhere they still hold power through the skull and bone, the illuminati,the golden dawn the masons and that list goes on and on.It just so unfortunate that all the wonderful historical and cultural history had to be destoyed (in part) with it. Otherwise we might have lived in a society where we go to school and learn to see auras, learn to project, learn to decipher the truth,learn to heal people,learn to channel....etc
We the people....ya right.
Anyways sorry for the rambling i get fired up on topics like that. The only thing i can recomend is turn off that brain burning tv and meditate,study,practice,and love life for what it can and should be.

Ascended Master
21-04-2006, 04:31 AM
Enoch..

You're a legend!

And not only that, you touched on subjects prevalent to my ongoing development and study. Namely, the issues surrounding the satanic pact / in*er c*rcle of the freem*sons?! And similar organisations who work with negativity and mask their work, taking good spirits (and names) down with them.

My last (and recent project) involved counteracting the evil of devil worshipping. And I copped a right load (and saw a great deal of disturbance to innocent spirits, having rescued them), due to this very issue.
The white light shone forth, but there is still some work to be done, which a great many number of us are on to.

I'm currently studying alongside a white Knights Templar too, boy do rivers run deep.

Kindest regards to a man who stands tall for the light of every living being.

AM

Ascended Master
21-04-2006, 05:18 AM
Hi Al,

Good luck with the book.

Waheyyyy!
We're definitely in the right thread! :D
****, Blair and Bush!
EXACTLY the same shape! :wink:

Been studying shamanistic practises lately, shapeshifting and the like. And I'm on the path towards shamanism.
Of course, I'm slightly verbal at the moment to be that man! :D
But it's where I'm going.
Well, to do what I can in that respect, and to assist the growth of spirituality on earth by raising awareness and adopting the insights and wisdom that enable the greatest of things to happen on behalf of the universe!
To put things longly! :D

I'm currently noticing that there's not a lot of difference between preparing the soul for peak mediumistic abilities, and many other forms of soul enlightenment (the need to "walk the labyrinth" etc).

My mediumistic teachings don't involve getting lost in a maze, or fasting for 40 days and 40 nights in worldly seclusion, but they do involve the same outcome which can easily be achieved in a western society, given the right motives and intent. Definitely.
It is just as hard, but it involves sitting with your issues to rid yourself of them. To enable your soul to enlighten, by ridding yourself of everything that might cause a need for expressing a toxic energy agenda!

The realisation was bewildering initially. The prospect of walking a shamans path? But now I can see that there's not really that much that is different to what I've already been doing?
It's a really odd realisation?!
A truly western true shaman?!
Give over! :D

But at the moment, I can't become a shaman because I'm not yet invisible.

But yes, even Reiki healing?! Spirit rescues, the lot?!
The similarities are rife!
The only real difference is that a true shaman knows everything there is to know?! It would seem?
Especially about the natural world and how these things all slot together?
How we slot together?
The light and the dark - it's forms of manifestation?

Blocked meridians needing unblocking?
Similar to acupuncture - without the needles!
And our spirits carrying toxic energy imprints from life to life, which is responsible for drumming up the same old routines and acquaintances in our lives, until they are enlightened / cleared?

What fascinating stuff?

Might start a thread on shamanism?!

All the best,

AM

DASA
21-04-2006, 11:20 AM
No single religion can ever save you. It can guide you in the correct direction or path but only you can save you.

Question: Can a person drowning in a vast ocean ever expect to save himself, even if he is the most expert swimmer?

Here's a quote from Sri Krishna I thought you might find interesting:

"Just try to learn the truth by approaching a spiritual master. Inquire from him submissively and render service unto him. The self-realized souls can impart knowledge unto you because they have seen the truth. Having obtained real knowledge from a self-realized soul, you will never fall again into such illusion, for by this knowledge you will see that all living beings are but part of the Supreme, or, in other words, that they are Mine. Even if you are considered to be the most sinful of all sinners, when you are situated in the boat of transcendental knowledge you will be able to cross over the ocean of miseries." (Bhagavad-Gita 4.34-36)

I say forget religion, just find someone with a boat, and ask them to throw you a rope. :wink:

Your servant,

Das

Enoch
27-04-2006, 12:01 AM
Ascended, I dont know hoe much or what you have studied. You will find that many paths cross and converge at places. As a practitioner of alchemy and many other things i find that so much that is being told is simply repeated in a differant manner. The shamans path has drawn me many times i just think that the eastern cultures and religions have more connection for me. And the alchemist and gnostic are a perfect fit for my belief. It is trult amazing how many are trying to show us the same things. Astral projection, kundalini, chakra and other forms of mysticism are all there. Even to a certain extant christianity.

Ascended Master
03-05-2006, 11:49 PM
You will find that many paths cross and converge at places. It is trult amazing how many are trying to show us the same things. Astral projection, kundalini, chakra and other forms of mysticism are all there. Even to a certain extant christianity.

How very true...

saj
20-05-2006, 02:29 AM
Hi Dasa,

Question: Can a person ever lost wandering in a vast arid desert expect to have a drink of water, even if he is the most expect explorer?

Trust the truth to be true as it is. Beautiful words of the divine.
Thankyou
Peace, love and light
Saj