PDA

View Full Version : Energies Origin

Sangress
02-04-2012, 11:03 PM
After searching around for a bit and seeing no specific thread dedicated to where energy comes from, how it is made or where the concept itself originated from (culturally)....I thought I'd make one and offer my opinion as well.

I cant say exactly *how* energy is created because I've only witnessed energy being made from a distance (nor have I personally expereinced it myself because of personal reasons.) But I'll mention what I've vaguely figured out from my observations.

I believe that energy is created by metaphysical ecosystems called "sources." The closest source to earth (or what I just call the local source) has been known as "god" for quite a long time (not to say some don't choose another name for it, cultural differences and all that stuff.) Sources themselves are also where beings are "created" or where they are able to "form" and also where they renew themselves every so often (which I think is considered rebirth or "going back to the source.") Most of the inhabitants of earth and the areas surrounding it are beings of that particular local source ("god.")

Sources themselves are created whenever any state of existence is disrupted. This disruption can be anything from two energetic or physical "dimensions" or universes colide or a particular aspect or layer of one dimension is separated from it and blends/attunes to another. It's basically a new birth or the end of one of the many many facets of existence. (I wish I could go into detail on that one but I haven't found any real physical terms to describe it. Darn language barriers.)

Energy is also "created" by anything with a soul. The soul exists on a frequency that is on par with the source because it in itself possesses a "spark" of the source it originated from. (Hence why most people say "god" or whatever divine force their souls are birthed from, is within everything/everyone.) The soul itself doesn't have energy, but energy from the source flows directly through it (without touching it) and into chakras where it blends with the persons own unique energetic signature and then "belongs" to that person to use however they like.

Thats about as straight forward as I can make it all. Hopefully that made some kind of sense.

Sooo, what do you think about how/where energy (or the concept of energy) originates from?

Xan
03-04-2012, 04:51 AM
When we trace anything back to its essence and source... not in thought but experientially... nothing remains but consciousness in oneness, which we feel as love itself, love for no reason.

Love is the primal energy from which all other energies arise, and what they all are in essence.

Xan

drake
03-04-2012, 06:22 AM
giving my perspective on this is going to be hard to communicate..need a moment to think.

ok, well in abstract terms I would say energy is a particular slice of possibility and that it comes from separating one piece of possibility from all possibility...ok...yeah, I know...what the heck is that supposed to mean!!? right? I'll try to break this down, and hopefully by the end what I am saying will make a little sense.

When I think about energy in metaphysical terms I start with my physical understanding of energy, since it is the only experiential frame of reference I have to work with. (Plus, if physical is just a very rigidly structured realm of the metaphysical, as is my understanding of it, the physical way things work should mirror the metaphysical fairly well) Therefore, I am going to start with the physical definition of energy, and then bring everything around to how I interpret the answer to your question.

WHAT IS ENERGY?
Energy is motion
Whenever I see the the word energy the first thing that pops into my head is always what they taught in science class, that energy just means motion, or the potential for motion.

Motion is relationship
Then I branch off and think, ok, what is motion? Motion just means a change in the relationship between parts. ie- the ball was in my hand, and now it is 5 feet away from me...10 feet away from me..20 feet away from me...etc.. Energy is motion, and motion is a relationship, so energy is a relationship..

Therefore I think of metaphysical energy as having the same nature. It is the potential for a change in the relationship between yourself and your surroundings, or potential for change within the different elements of yourself, or a potential change in the relationship between the elements of your surroundings.

Relationship is a slice of possibility
So what is a relationship? A relationship is one possible way, out of all possible ways, that the pieces of a reality could fit together.

WHERE DOES ENERGY COME FROM?
If a unit of energy is one particular slice of possibility, then it follows that its source would be all possibility...
Lets try to make this all a little more concrete with an analogy..

Imagine going into a library that contains every possibility. It is an infinite collection of everything that could be. Now imagine going into that library and just pulling out one book. That book is one slice of possibility from that infinite library. The book is energy. The soul is the library.

Next imagine that you walk outside holding a book that you have chosen. This particular book is the possibility of a tree. Your excited about having a tree to get some shade, but you have a problem..the current reality (a big rock sitting in front of your library) is resisting the potential reality of a tree that you have just released upon it! The possible reality of a tree is rather far from the possible reality of a rock, so the rock has became somewhat more tree-like.. but it is still just a rock. You go back to the library and grab 10 more books/"possibility slices" to make a tree. You toss one after another at the rock and each time the rock becomes a little bit more like a tree.

After a little while you decide that although it is possible to get your tree, its not worth the effort. Your tired and just want to take a nap. You don't even want to go back into the library because it is a lot of mental work finding just the right books. There are so many possibilities, and most of them are junk. You decide to just rip a few sections out of the tree book you already have, and re-arrange the pages to make the possibility of soft dirt. You throw them down onto the hard dirt, and since the hard dirt possibility is quite close to the possibility of soft dirt, it gives little resistance. You fall to ground to rest.

Ok, I better stop now. Kinda long but hopefully that made some sense to someone other then me. Its hard to communicate abstract thoughts like this kind of thing!

Henri77
03-04-2012, 06:43 AM
This is one instance I'd say. look to modern physics.
For an elegant answer.
WE or other intelligence can manipulate energy, but no one creates it. IMO

WhiteWarrior
03-04-2012, 09:27 AM
I am an energy worker. I have manipulated energy a few times by now, and I have talked with various spirit entities about the topic as well - some of them energy workers too. My take on it is as follows.

- Energy comes into being from a multitude of sources:
-- within all living beings, depending in amount on species and individual
-- from sunlight, and indirectly also from moonlight.
-- from Above, or Source - an external unknown supplying force

- Energy is all around us all the time, in the form of 'radiated particles' from people and from the earth that has drifted away from whatever generated it. There for the taking.

- Energy can be summoned for our use from those sources, or from the elements which is basically a way to only summon energies of a certain type from our surroundings. Intent and will makes this, as all other psychic activities, possible.

drake
03-04-2012, 12:29 PM
Love is the primal energy from which all other energies arise, and what they all are in essence.

I think that love is the most desirable energy, but to say all energy is in essence love sounds kind of insulting to love.
So hate, in its essence, is love??
That definitely does not seem right to me.

When I apply love and hate to the way I interpret energy as being "slices of possibility", I see love as the broad category of possibility where all parts of an environment are working together, where all the parts have perfect connection, and hate as the opposite, where all parts are focused on being disconnected and working against one another, and finally chaos being the category between the two, where most of the parts are working independently, but not necessarily in direct opposition either.

This is of course only one angle of how to view love, hate and energy (words, after all, are just our attempts at communicating our own interpretations, not reality itself.) But I am not currently picturing any way to define love as being everything, without seriously degrading its reputation at the same time. It seems to me that if you think of love as being everything, rather then only that which is "good", you actually tarnish it and make it into something less then what it is.

drake
03-04-2012, 12:43 PM
WE or other intelligence can manipulate energy, but no one creates it. IMO

In the literal sense yeah, but in a more aesthetic/experiential sense I do think of energy as "being created". Rub my hands together on a cold day to warm up and if someone asks me what I am doing I would say I am "making" heat, even though what I really mean is that I am converting directional energy into heat energy through friction.

drake
03-04-2012, 01:09 PM
Energy can be summoned for our use from those sources, or from the elements which is basically a way to only summon energies of a certain type from our surroundings. Intent and will makes this, as all other psychic activities, possible.

You've gone in a much more practical direction then the merely perceptual abstraction I went with, and I would like to dig into it a little more. Summoning energies using intent and will sounds quite useful!

As an energy worker, what advice would you give to someone who wants to learn how to use their intent and will to summon energies? How do you "use" intent and will?

Intent to me simply means what I want and why I want it...and I think of my will as being the resolve to actually go out and take actions in pursuit of what I want. My intent right now is to understand and perceive energy, intent and will from a metaphysical perspective..and my will has driven me to ask you about it in this forum! :)

(Sorry Sangress that I have basically highjacked your thread with my constant postings, but I can't help it! This topic is extra interesting to me! lol )

WhiteWarrior
03-04-2012, 05:53 PM
Very well. When I make a healing/golden bubble, or a protecting/white bubble, or a positivity/pink bubble, I am in each case using Energy, Intent and Will. The Energy I summon for the task is the raw material for the bubble. The Intent creates the shape and writes the programming for the bubble. My Will is the source of the strength the bubble is built with, and decides how long the bubble will last and how much effect it has. If I should wish to send someone a burst of helping energy, or build a different kind of energy construct, like a little ball of energy for practicing purposes or even a weapon for astral use, the same trio of elements applies: Energy, Intent, and Will.

Sangress
03-04-2012, 10:02 PM
(Sorry Sangress that I have basically highjacked your thread with my constant postings, but I can't help it! This topic is extra interesting to me! lol )

No problem, Im just enjoying the read.

Xan
03-04-2012, 11:28 PM
drake: I think that love is the most desirable energy, but to say all energy is in essence love sounds kind of insulting to love.
So hate, in its essence, is love??
That definitely does not seem right to me.

Everything, in essence, is love... not the emotion but love itself. Hate is one of many distortions in the human mind that hide the love that lies at the core.

It seems to me that if you think of love as being everything, rather then only that which is "good", you actually tarnish it and make it into something less then what it is.

Actually, drake, I'm saying that love is more than we think it is and can't possibly be tarnished, no matter how well hidden it may be underneath the negativity in the mind. Once we heal and release ourselves love shines out as purely as it ever was.

Xan

drake
05-04-2012, 02:03 AM
Very well. When I make a healing/golden bubble, or a protecting/white bubble, or a positivity/pink bubble, I am in each case using Energy, Intent and Will. The Energy I summon for the task is the raw material for the bubble. The Intent creates the shape and writes the programming for the bubble. My Will is the source of the strength the bubble is built with, and decides how long the bubble will last and how much effect it has. If I should wish to send someone a burst of helping energy, or build a different kind of energy construct, like a little ball of energy for practicing purposes or even a weapon for astral use, the same trio of elements applies: Energy, Intent, and Will.

So, is this something you only do while in the astral, or is this just something you can do at any time you want? How is it you came to be able to do this and to perceive/see what you are doing? Have you just always naturally been able to do this? Did someone train you? Did some kind of events in your life or something "trigger" it?

Xan
05-04-2012, 02:06 AM
When I make a healing/golden bubble, or a protecting/white bubble, or a positivity/pink bubble, I am in each case using Energy, Intent and Will. The Energy I summon for the task is the raw material for the bubble. The Intent creates the shape and writes the programming for the bubble. My Will is the source of the strength the bubble is built with, and decides how long the bubble will last and how much effect it has. If I should wish to send someone a burst of helping energy, or build a different kind of energy construct, like a little ball of energy for practicing purposes or even a weapon for astral use, the same trio of elements applies: Energy, Intent, and Will.

Very clear description of how to use creative energy, White Warrior. Thanks for the reminder.

Xan

drake
05-04-2012, 02:13 AM
Everything, in essence, is love... not the emotion but love itself. Hate is one of many distortions in the human mind that hide the love that lies at the core.

So, if hate is a distortion of love, does that mean that everything was love, but somehow some got distorted so that it is no longer love? Or are you saying that somehow hate is still a form of love, even though it is distorted?

I have trouble comprehending how anything horrible like the child sex slave trade, or the LRA forcing children to kill their own parents could be considered "love" in any way shape or form.

If everything really is "love", how did you come to this conclusion? Some kind of personal revelation? The doctrine of some religion? A structured argument of some kind? A purely intuitive perception?
How do you know all is love?

Xan
05-04-2012, 02:29 AM
drake... I know all is love by discovery in deep silent meditation... from direct experience of what is left when all ideas are stripped away.

This means that love is the seed core of everything, even when hidden by hatred, fear and the horrible, painful distortions we see in this world.

This means that love is the seed core of You, no matter how you see yourself.

You can find it by feeling your way into the center of your being, deep in your inner heart.

Or some people begin by seeing a tiny pinpoint of light there... then going into it further.

Xan