PDA

View Full Version : The Earing

Lynn
02-04-2012, 07:02 PM
Hello

Those whom know me from here know I am a Medium so I am well used to Spirits and the like being around.

A few weeks ago I got a pair of earings. Nothing special made to look like cryatal but its cut plastic.

The first times something happened I dismissed it as maybe it simple fell out. I got to the school with my Daughter and was told one was missing. I though ok jacket caught it maybe its gone. Got home to find the cat playing with it on the kitchen floor. Ok it fell out nothing odd there so I thought......

I wore them to a discussion group....and I was very much aware of a pressence there in Spirit ( as were a few others ) . We went into our Meditaiton and the one leading it was of course very much pressent. Came back to the room space and I noticed a earing missing ( same ear ) . I looked for it on the floor and my lap nothing. I know it was there when I got there as someone complimented them. The one leading the meditation said to me it simply FLEW OUT ! You never moved or touched it but out it came. We looked and a long distance from me there it was under a table.

Last night I was in the kitchen making dinner, I had them on again. My Son was there and he said he saw it "fly out", I never felt it....but there it was way over on the kitchen floor again. I thought ok same ear again....its not simply falling out. This time I had a "blocker" plastic on it....that is still missing.

Forward to later that same evening. I go to a Meditaiton and I have the same earings on. Again the blocker is on it. I go into the room say Hi to the one leading the group. Its just the 4 of us there at this point. Suddenly there goes the earing again. Same ear....flies out onto the floor. This time I felt it pulled on. I felt the pressence of someone there. One comes in that was at the discussion group and heard us talking about the earing....goes OH yes I remember that it just FLEW out she said I did not want to say too much as I was NOT sure what I honestly saw.....

So its a mystery the message there. Do they like or not like the earings ( I know its plastic not crystal ) I have tried communications and get there is no message....just there is all in reply.

SO I wonder whom else has had experiences with earings and not maybe given it a second thought ?

Lynn

WhiteWarrior
02-04-2012, 07:18 PM
Hmf. Who says the plastic can't hold energy? When crystal shaped, things can happen to the strangest things. It might hold negative energy too.