PDA

View Full Version : Separation paranoia

Sage 'n' Onion
31-03-2012, 06:45 PM
Hi everyone.

I am currently back in the UK to be tested for a possible adult ADHD. My partner, who I believe is my twin flame, is a psychologist and we noticed over the last 2 years that my attention span and planning process has deteriorated to the point where I find it quite hard to focus. My mind feels too busy. She is still in Germany working and I long to return, but the NHS isn't the quickest of mechanisms as anyone from the UK will confirm. I do however seem to be getting very panicky and paranoid, as I find it hard to be separated as I am a very emotional, compassionate person. I often have bad dreams once waking and then falling asleep and these attacks don't help. I only know that everything is ok as I get a physical sensation of burning and tingling on my forearms if not, plus asking "the folks" helps quiet my mind, but the impact takes maybe a couple of days to dissipate. Does anyone have any advice on what I can do to help myself please?

God-Like
31-03-2012, 07:10 PM
Hi everyone.

I am currently back in the UK to be tested for a possible adult ADHD. My partner, who I believe is my twin flame, is a psychologist and we noticed over the last 2 years that my attention span and planning process has deteriorated to the point where I find it quite hard to focus. My mind feels too busy. She is still in Germany working and I long to return, but the NHS isn't the quickest of mechanisms as anyone from the UK will confirm. I do however seem to be getting very panicky and paranoid, as I find it hard to be separated as I am a very emotional, compassionate person. I often have bad dreams once waking and then falling asleep and these attacks don't help. I only know that everything is ok as I get a physical sensation of burning and tingling on my forearms if not, plus asking "the folks" helps quiet my mind, but the impact takes maybe a couple of days to dissipate. Does anyone have any advice on what I can do to help myself please?

Look into how you can ground your self mate .. Lots you can do in this respect, I use certain crystals and hug trees lol .. certain meditation techniques help also ..

x dazzle x

Arcturus
31-03-2012, 11:36 PM
good advice above. my guess is you may have problems grounding due to undiagnosed bowel problems; this is very common is autism. tai chi, qui gong, diet, trees...any healing that you can ground, but don't over do it either.

Xan
01-04-2012, 12:47 AM
Sage 'n Onion... You might look into nootropics, which are benign substances that positively effect brain functioning.

Here's an article about the most well-known of them, primacetam... http://www.ceri.com/noot.htm (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/redir.php?link=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ceri.com%2Fnoot.ht m) which is excerpts from a book called "Smart Drugs and Nutrients".

Xan

3dnow
01-04-2012, 08:41 AM
Hi everyone.

I have the same including "burning and tingling"... I discovered that it is my unconscious fear of devil. This is not a joke. I myself have hard time to believe although it became obvious.

There is no devil, the unconscious mind animates him, the unconscious mind sees him and takes for real. One part of the brain animates it other parts take it for real.

3d

3dnow
01-04-2012, 09:43 AM
I have the same including "burning and tingling"... I discovered that it is my unconscious fear of devil. This is not a joke. I myself have hard time to believe although it became obvious.

There is no devil, the unconscious mind animates him, the unconscious mind sees him and takes for real. One part of the brain animates it other parts take it for real.

3d

Why not others and you?

Your receptors are more open and you see/hear more your unconscious brain activity and telepathic activity which creates confusion and fear. People take it for the ADHD non-sense.

3d

Sage 'n' Onion
01-04-2012, 09:56 AM
Thanks for the replies folks. I will look into better grounding. Have just ordered myself a chevron amethyst and a rose quartz crystal to help. This paranoia is getting ridiculous as I imagine my partner doesn't want to know me and I am constantly looking for reassurance from her, which I keep to myself but of course that doesn't help. No matter how much I try I feel like I am to expect the worst. I will also look into the nootropics, that looks quite interesting too :)

Sage 'n' Onion
01-04-2012, 09:59 AM
Why not others and you?

Your receptors are more open and you see/hear more your unconscious brain activity and telepathic activity which creates confusion and fear. People take it for the ADHD non-sense.

3d

I am a bit concerned about this as I don't want to receive medication and lose some of the abilities/connections/feelings I have as they have been with me a very long time. A bit worried here :confused1: I just feel like getting drunk, which of course just adds to the paranoia :(

3dnow
01-04-2012, 10:55 AM
I am a bit concerned about this as I don't want to receive medication and lose some of the abilities/connections/feelings I have as they have been with me a very long time. A bit worried here :confused1: I just feel like getting drunk, which of course just adds to the paranoia :(

I tried medications I got worse.

This feeling of "getting drunk" I know it very well. In my case there are two reasons:

1. Fear of devil / God (unconscious activity)
2. People pity me on the telepathic plane (it is not a good thing and they know that.. I just know that they are playing childish games and don't accuse.. I am ok.)

As for the paranoia, I discovered that it comes from naivety. Note that paranoia and naivety are completely opposite. Naivety also comes from hearing telepathic activity. People are different in the real world and on the telepathic plane. If your receivers are open you got confused and become naive. Because you don't know what to do and desperately choose to believe everything.

If you like having these abilities.. You have to let go naivety. It is a must in the telepathic plane which is quite a jungle.

3d

Sage 'n' Onion
01-04-2012, 11:31 AM
I tried medications I got worse.

This feeling of "getting drunk" I know it very well. In my case there are two reasons:

1. Fear of devil / God (unconscious activity)
2. People pity me on the telepathic plane (it is not a good thing and they know that.. I just know that they are playing childish games and don't accuse.. I am ok.)

As for the paranoia, I discovered that it comes from naivety. Note that paranoia and naivety are completely opposite. Naivety also comes from hearing telepathic activity. People are different in the real world and on the telepathic plane. If your receivers are open you got confused and become naive. Because you don't know what to do and desperately choose to believe everything.

If you like having these abilities.. You have to let go naivety. It is a must in the telepathic plane which is quite a jungle.

3d

Thank you so much 3dnow. I think you might have struck a chord. I have fear of developing my abilities, fear of the unknown I guess. I think I might need to start doing some work on myself as I can't carry on like this. The playing games part you mentioned is how I feel, like negative energies are trying to stop me and "having fun" doing so. Not good. I really think it is time to begin my journey and stop denying, though it does scare the hell out of me. Makes me feel a bit alone, which is probably why I used to drink, party etc. That was until I met my partner and I decided to give it all up. I took steps then, I need to continue or I feel I will lose everything. If you have any suggestions on the steps I could use to get started I would be whole-heartedly great-full. :smile:

3dnow
01-04-2012, 02:44 PM
Thank you so much 3dnow. I think you might have struck a chord. I have fear of developing my abilities, fear of the unknown I guess. I think I might need to start doing some work on myself as I can't carry on like this. The playing games part you mentioned is how I feel, like negative energies are trying to stop me and "having fun" doing so. Not good. I really think it is time to begin my journey and stop denying, though it does scare the hell out of me. Makes me feel a bit alone, which is probably why I used to drink, party etc. That was until I met my partner and I decided to give it all up. I took steps then, I need to continue or I feel I will lose everything. If you have any suggestions on the steps I could use to get started I would be whole-heartedly great-full. :smile:

Of course I cannot tell you what to do. Here is what I would do if I had my current experience 5 years ago:

1. Learn about mysticism. Let go all doubt about old religious belief.
-> I (my higher self) am the greatest force of the universe, just like animals and plants are.
-> I would learn about my higher self also called true nature, silence of the soul, unconditional love.

2. I would learn self-forgiveness and forgiveness. Without these two we loose our power.

3. Watch my mind and emotions and let go all illusions and especially "fears". (this way you reach your higher self -- or your higher self reaches you)

4. Then when I am ready and if I feel it is necessary, I would try telepathy.

NOTE: I started with 4. It was very hard but very useful to see my problems. You could also try that.

How do we learn telepathy? Just know that people hear your thoughts (when you think about them).. Try to guess/feel their thoughts emotions.. Then strange things start to happen.

3d

Sage 'n' Onion
02-04-2012, 06:47 AM
I appreciate the pointers and have started reading about mysticism, apophetic mysticism to be precise. I received a lovely energy surge that cleansed me as I was doing it at I feel great now :) This is going to be an interesting journey, that I am sure of.

Thank you again 3d.

3dnow
02-04-2012, 08:10 AM
I appreciate the pointers and have started reading about mysticism, apophetic mysticism to be precise. I received a lovely energy surge that cleansed me as I was doing it at I feel great now :) This is going to be an interesting journey, that I am sure of.

Thank you again 3d.

Cool! You don't have to thank me of course.. Have a nice journey.

3d