PDA

View Full Version : Feeling sad

Onlyus
24-04-2007, 09:52 PM
For some reason over the last week or so I have been getting spurts of being very sad.
I am fine, and then for some reason thoughts of Holly Wells and Jessica Chapman spring into my head. At the time of their deaths, I really questioned my belief in God and putting it simply, all I could do was question 'why'. I felt very bitter about what had happened and sadly I still do. I had thought that I had managed to get this behind me, but obviously I haven't.
Also, for some reason, when reading the various books that I have about developing psychic powers and accounts of readings from well known mediums, I begin to cry. The feeling of sadness and tears then goes just as quickly as they had arrived.
Even more bizarre, is that while writing this I have become very light headed and feel sick.

Does anyone have any thoughts about this as I am sure that it is holding back my spiritual development.:icon_frown:

Makoorakoo
24-04-2007, 10:11 PM
hiya,

its understandable you feel such sadness. Do not question God but question humanity for God does not control human will, he gave it us for our choices.

Perhaps you have to cry for those who cant. It will probly pass and you may soon cry in joy. It cant rain all the time.

Love and blessings to all

deltawaves
25-04-2007, 02:59 AM
Hi Onlyus,

Yes we are all going through a period of challenge at present, for the past few weeks actually. The energies about are forcing us to heal our particular blocks to growth. It could be past shames & hurts with family, intimate realtiosnhips, work/career, spiritual path, whatever - it is different for everyone. So many people I am speaking to are going through sadness, crying, physical pains, headaches, light headednesssd, constipation, diahorrhea, wanting to be alone, migraines etc. Now is a wonderful opportunity to seek help from books/therapists/ourself on healing the past so you can step fully into your power and get on with your path and what you came here to accomplish. So, it's all good. Go with it, work with it and thank yourself for being awake :}

Starbuck
25-04-2007, 09:37 AM
Sorry to hear you're feeling sad. I get bouts of that too, especially over such awful events in the news. I think we need to have faith in a high order to all of this, and that we only see a very small aspect of reality. It sounds like might have a lot of your own inner pain that needs dealing with I might be wrong but it sounds that way. As suggested above, seeing a therapist might be helpful. I saw a wonderful counsellor for a lot of painful issues and she was great. You just need to find someone who you click with.
I think it's part of humanity to have doubts in God and meaning of existance, but these doubts will pass and you'll become stronger in time. All of the doubts and sadness you have can help you grow within.
Wishing you well :hug3:

goldie08
27-04-2007, 02:21 AM
In no way do I want to minimize what anyone suffers, mentally or physically, but do not lose sight of the overall view of life.

First, we need to keep before us the fact that Life is there as the basic underlying reality, it has existed always, is Eternal. We do not know what it is but we know that it IS. And we are part of it.

The essence of our consciousness flows from this centre of Divine Intelligence in such a way that we are like branches from the great spiritual vine. In this understanding of our source we can see that the soul moves from glory to glory in ever-widening expansion of consciousness through the different realms beyond our own limited Earth.

Souls do not "die", they simply move into another plane of existence much finer than our own and carry on in their growth and spiritual understanding.

Once we begin to realize the vastness of Life Itself as an eternal stream we begin to see the continuity of it from a greater perspective. As we grow and expand it becomes more clear to us all that the physical is merely temporary at best and is constantly in a state of change. What lies within us is the foundation of Reality.

Am not sure if this helps but is just my opinion here.

- g.

Divine Energy
28-04-2007, 05:38 PM
Hello there,

The obvious thing that springs to mind is that you aren't observing the basics of: grounding, closing down and psychic protection.

It would appear to me that you are empathic and actually sense and feel the emotional pain of others, on both sides of the veil. If you further pursue a path of development, then your sensitivity will deepen, along with your abilities to sense and feel, so it's imperative to go back to basics and eradicate the worst effects of this.

The idea is to feel this pain whilst giving a reading, but only transiently and not whilst going about your daily business.

I'm happy to help if you need further info on this subject.

All the best,

Danny

Onlyus
30-04-2007, 09:15 PM
Many thanks for all the replies, and one thing that I have learned from my very limited time on this forum is just how genuinely helpful the forum users are..:hug3: