PDA

View Full Version : Holding pills instead of ingesting

Henri77
24-03-2012, 05:00 AM
Anybody do this with medicines?
Kryon suggested this works, (similar to homeopathy principles I assume)

Gotta experiment with this.
I DO know there were times I'd get a coffee buzz before I drank it, just from the aroma.
And back when I did psychedelics, I often felt the effects of LSD before ingesting it.
Will that "new car" odor, also make my old Toyota run better? I wonder.

earthatic
24-03-2012, 05:52 AM
Holding it under your tongue (sublingual) can work depending on the substance.

Henri77
24-03-2012, 07:42 AM
Nope,
Kryon talked about simply holding pills on ones hand, sensing their energy-their essence.
Makes sense to me as an empath-psychic but I've never yet tried it.

Seawolf
24-03-2012, 01:28 PM
I've heard of holding a vitamin in your hand and a doctor pushing down on your arm to see what vitamins your body is lacking.

sesheta
24-03-2012, 11:06 PM
That would be handy - I'm one of those odd people who can't swallow pills, so that would remove the problem :)

Henri77
25-03-2012, 12:26 AM
Seawolf.. yeah that's muscle testing... a sorta variation of dowsing, but using the body.

It's worth trying (experimenting)... he said some diabetics were able to drastically reduce the amount of insulin they injected

Wolf63
25-03-2012, 12:39 AM
I've heard of holding a vitamin in your hand and a doctor pushing down on your arm to see what vitamins your body is lacking.

Kinesthetics

KINESIOLOGY

Xan
25-03-2012, 12:55 AM
Good topic, Henri...

I take some supplements by holding them in my hand, and I give my cats medicines this way.

I've also taken some herbal medicines by putting them under my bed pillow.

The key is feeling a subtle energy connection between it and my body essence, or theirs.

Xan

sesheta
25-03-2012, 01:32 AM
I find this really interesting, too.
It reminds me of something one of my aunts told me....
For years, she suffered from horrible migraines, and had tried many different pills, etc. to make them stop.
Finally, one of the doctors she went to just looked at her and told her simply "you're doing it to yourself- you're giving yourself the migraines."
For whatever reason, that resonated with her....on the way home, she told herself that she was crazy for doing this to herself, and that she wasn't going to allow it anymore.....she never had another migraine again.
It's amazing how much power our mind has over our bodies :)

Henri77
25-03-2012, 05:37 PM
Thanx Xan, sesheta,

WE never know till we actually try something new.....our potentials are expanding daily .....

And healing is still a mystery even to many healers .... that migraine story was cool.... as I had those for years,, till I finally understood what triggered them.

Meds are certainly a blessing, but not the only solution.